Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He who laughs last, Emperor Armonica
"Riots have broken out every where.." A reporter is hiding behind a pillar, "Those shot your here are from the secret service trying to protect the president.. "

A masked person shouting comes around the corner, "You racist honkey.."

The reporter falls over dead from the mask persons gun opening fire..

"You got that camera man the will of the people has spoken.." The masked person laughs, "First Trump.. The then a long line of idiots since then.. The people have had enough.." Looking into the Camera, "We of Antifa hereby assume command of the United States.."

A smoke filled room watches the news as it unfolds..

"It is time," A woman looks at the screen.. "We have been planning this since Project Peaguses first took off.."

"Jane.. We are ready.. We will step forward from the Chaos.. As rulers of the united states," A man puffs a cigar..

"Do not get to overly excited Julio," Jane responds..  "I still think something is off.. I have.."

"Jane.. We have had tme travel since god knows when.." Bringing up the a screen, "Only threat is our militia leader.. And he is dead by tomorrow morning.. Right now he is executing the Texas Government.. His aide, Mr.Kent.. is recorded in history as executing General Carter..  So we recruited Mr. Kent right after we got him trouble with the law.."

The council of people all smile..

"In three hours the Acting President will declare marshall law.." Julio laughs, "What are the plebes gonna do.. We have all there leaders names excetra.."

"Kent.. Bruce Allen Kent," Jane covers her mouth.. "Did any of you think to check his full name.."

"He was born on the streets of loredo," Julio shakes his head..

"Superman, the Flash, and Batman," Jane worriedly brings up the files.. "We have a problem.. The streets of Loredo.. Their was a story I remember reading over this..  "

Several guards walk in..

"Jane," Julio shakes his head.. "You worry to.."

Julio's brains scatter on the other members of the council..

"What the F#$% is," The speaking person is killed..

After a few rounds of firing, Jane is left with three people and the guards.. The rest of the council is on the ground siezing from the rounds..

An electrical flashes pass over the facilities guards.. They scream and fall to thier knees, the smell of fried flesh and organs fill the room..

the sound of music fills the air..

Armored like they are straight out of Fiction, Troops pour into the room..

Wearing a Deadpool mask, with cloth body armor, the music is coming from the man..

"What I am not Andros Colt.. I am not insane.. He is a fictional figure.." The man laughs insanely, "I thought that the mans name of Clark Allen Wayne  would have caught you mother F#$%er's attentions.. You really did not read my opertion rebirth series at all.."

"Who.. Who are you," Jane pauses.. "Armonica_Templar.. From.. No.. We would have.. You mean Bruce Allen Kent?"

"Clark Bruce what ever.. What got me is you never Caught the fact I built underground facilities like Wallace and Cross.."  One of the men tries to get up as Armonica points his hand at him.. Thousands of Amps sizzle through the air, "Or built my own technomage body armor and weapons.."

"Listen.. We.. We cn talk, if you do this the US will be left in chaos.." Jane is wide eyed for a second, "This is a god D@#$ coup.. You said you would wait until.. Until the coup plotters executed their plans then you would execute yours.."

"The time for talk and peace is gone..You know the gun siezures where the easy part to deal with," Armonica laughs.. "The hard part was figuring out how to beat your edge in time travel.. It then dawned on me that you idiots never watched to much sci-fi.. Plus you never considered something about the Terminator series.."

Jane swallows hard, "You wormed the guards.. But how.. it.." Leaning back, "SKYNET waited for John to be created to attack the facility and jsut self destructed it.."

Armonica turns on the news again..

"My god.. Antifa just detonated a nuclear bomb in Washington DC.." The reporter swallowed hard, "It is total chaos.. We.."

The signal is interrupted by a picture of Armonica..

"My fellow Americans it is with a heavy heart I must outline a dastardly plan that has been occuring for generations.. It has lead to me.. Your new emperor to put down," A synthesized voice fills the air..

God bless america played in the background..

Jane sees' her families pictures as well as evry members of the councils.. "They .. They will kill them.."

Armonica laughs like the Joker, "They might survive.. I have one offer.. Plead guilty at your trial and out line your crimes and it will be a slow death.. I will consider sparing your family"

Tears fell down Janes face as her niecies and nephews pictures came up with wanted bounties under their names and addresses.. "They .. They had nothing to do with this.."

"Neither did my dear departed wife," Armonica coldly responds.. "You have five minutes before the executions begin.."

A child is dragged on the screen by Armored men.. "No.. I surrender.. My baby.. Please.."

"Four minutes and 53 seconds," Armonica smiles.. "Oh you all have to agree and then talk.."

"Emperor Armonica," Jane swallows hard.. "We surrender.."

All of the people of the council nod their heads..

Armonica laughs, "You still expect your military to save you.. The problem is I took all the competant people into my guard.. And helped organize the militias.. "

Messages In This Thread
He who laughs last, Emperor Armonica - by Armonica_Templar - 09-16-2017, 06:39 PM