Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Back from the good ol' U.S of A...
I've never seen any of those people in real life that wear those sheets with eye slits, but I'm sure I couldn't help but stare... for just a few seconds. The hotel should have made them pay for the mess they made, or call the police on them.

As for the malls, we have one in the town where I live. It used to get lots of people when it first opened because Walmart was located on one end. Since everyone went to Walmart, they usually walked around the mall while they were there. After a few years Walmart moved out, and several stores ended up closing. Over time, other stores moved into the vacant areas, just to move out after some time passed. 
Since Walmart moved, I've seen Sears close it's doors there, JC Penny, and one or two other big name stores. Those spaces are filled again now with new stores that I've never heard of, and I expect them not to last long either, if the past trend continues.

By the way, Walmart moved just across the street from the mall. Why in the world would they do that?! I suppose they saw they were attracting too much business for their competition being in the mall. tinysure

Messages In This Thread
Back from the good ol' U.S of A... - by Sol - 08-07-2017, 12:58 AM
RE: Back from the good ol' U.S of A... - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-07-2017, 05:48 AM