Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon
Fascinating Story Sol. Amazing stuff.

I have never used one but my sister did and when she was done with it felt her back was a bit tender, there was 3 scratches on her back but she didnt feel it at the time, however this kind of stuff happens to me without a ouija board, so who knows. 

Your right melina children are way more sensitive to it than adults, my kids always see things and will be like whos that? When no one is there or theres a man in the hallway, etc , while many like to chalk it up to a childs imagination, I find that very hard to believe, they know when something is real and exists or it doesnt. Plus I dont ever remember seeing things that I wasnt certain were present as a child, there was once someone sitting on the end of my bed they looked just like any regular person just sitting there, it was early in the morning and everyone swore up and down no one was in my rokm, and I saw this when I was 4 years old, 21 years later its stilla crystal clear memory, I saw a spirit, no idea who what or why but that was real. 

Anyway Ouija boards, I think mainstream entertainment & media is mainly who made them come across as the most dangerous thing ever. For majority of people nothing too frightening is happening. But as with anything in life there is good and there is bad. 

As for zozo he seems to haunt people from what I can gather from ghost hunting shows.

Messages In This Thread
Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by Melina Hawk - 05-27-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by senona - 05-27-2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by Minstrel - 05-27-2016, 07:41 PM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by Ninurta - 05-28-2016, 04:24 AM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by Sol - 05-27-2016, 08:37 PM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by senona - 05-27-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by perfectinsanity - 05-28-2016, 01:42 AM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by Ninurta - 05-28-2016, 04:53 AM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by guohua - 05-28-2016, 05:36 AM