Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon
When I just got into my teen years, one night, we decided to try it out. A friend of mine had bought one and sneaked it into his parent's house. They didn't want anything Ouija related in their house. Imagine, that was almost thirty years ago and already rumors were flying. So when we'd be done with it, I had to bring it back to MY house and sneak it in my bedroom closet. Nice, when you think of it...

Anyway, we played. We were all skeptical - oh it was moving alright - and all of us thought that ONE of us was moving it. So we thought, let's ask a question only one person knows the answer to, and that person gets off the board before we try to get the answer. Fine.

I came up with the question and walked from the board. My mother had passed when I was three years old but no one there present knew that or that she had passed when I was young. They just knew my mother had passed. So the question; What year did my mother die?

First shot. Right on target. We all freaked out, put the thing back in its box and I sneaked it into my bedroom closet where it stayed until I asked my friend if he wanted it back. He said no and I just threw it out.

Another time, that same friend had an older sister that had bought one as well and wanted us to try it with her and we did. But we couldn't. As soon as she would approach her finger to the triangle thingie, the thingie would go flying off the table and onto the floor. Every. Time. So she scrapped that one as well.

Nothing ever demonic or really bad. Just freaky. Very freaky.

I once made a thread on the story of the ouija board on ATS. The creator of the board died in very mysterious circumstances. A precursor of things to come : )

Cool thread. 5 stars !
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by Melina Hawk - 05-27-2016, 04:29 PM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by senona - 05-27-2016, 07:03 PM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by Minstrel - 05-27-2016, 07:41 PM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by Ninurta - 05-28-2016, 04:24 AM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by Sol - 05-27-2016, 08:37 PM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by senona - 05-27-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by Ninurta - 05-28-2016, 04:53 AM
RE: Zozo - A Ouija Board Phenomenon - by guohua - 05-28-2016, 05:36 AM