Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tales from Andros's Walk about- II
Epilogue

Republican National Convention 2036
Florida

"God D@#$ it Alex.. You have to step in.. You cant let Chelsea take the white house.. We just destroye dthe GOP," A thirty five year old man growls.. "Domingo killed himself over Andros's expose.. The VP was stopped from eating a bullet.. The Speaker of the house was stopped from ...."

"James," Alex smiles evilly as the door opens.. A woman walks in looking at James,"Not destroyed..For years you have wondered what is going on?"

"Bubba," The woman speaks as she opens the door wide, "They.. They heard your speech.."

"Lucy.." James turns to the door, "You Son of a B#$%^!.. You.."

Small chants of Bach started coming from the floor of the RNC..

"James Lochner Bach, Governor of Florida.. The whole world heard your speech to me.. " Alex Spoke as James looked out and saw the jumbotron, "You have to answer the call.."

A woman walked up well dressed and was let by, "Baby.. " Tears welled up in her eyes, "Are.. Are you going to do this.. President of the United States.."

The head of the RNC is pissed and tries to take the stage.. "I will have order.. Domingo was out man and.."

An older Mr. Goldberg shoves the Chairman of the RNC back, "Watch it son.. My wife has the floor.."

Mrs. Jackson speaks, T"he Great state of Texas has the floor.." Loudly into the mike, "I invite the Governor of florida to the podium.."

James slowly in shock walks up as people are shaking his hand.. Forty Hour Week is coming from Andros who stands on the podium..

James swallows hard as he gets to the podium, "Good evening.." James looks out at the crowd, "Thank you Mrs. Goldberg.. And the great state of Texas.. " James pauses as he looks at the cameras, "I James Lochner Bach.. Will not stand by and do nothing.. With President Domingo.. Of the GOP dead by his own hand.. I have learned my lesson one must fight every inch.. I will not let Chelsea Take the white house.. Not on My watch.. Never Again we will the GOP stand by.. I am James Lochner Bach, Governor of Florida.. I am running for President of the united states.."

The RNC chairman looks fit to be tied as The Texas Delagates wont let him near the mike..

From the floor of the RNC, "Mrs. Ortiz of The Great State of Florida, submits our Governor's call, as our candidate for President.." The older woman smiles, "We make a call for support to the floor.."

The RNC Chairman heads towards the control area.. He freezes when the Sheriff of Oakaloosa County smiles at him, "Sheriff?"

"Please put your hands behind your back.. Your under arrest for your involvement in President Domingo's activities," The Sheriff kisses Mrs. Ortiz as Another deputy arrest the RNC Chairman. 

"You cant," The RNC Chairman looks around as he see's a lot of other Delegates being arrested by Deputies.. "Governor.. You will not get away with this.. James... A god D@#$ Coup.. You cant just arrest Those that supported.. F#$%!"

"The Great state of Iowa Seconds The great state of Florida's recommendation.." Mrs. Jackson calls out, "James Lochner Bach for President of the united states!"

The Convention floor comes alive as An asian woman calls out, "On behalf of the great state of Arizona we answer the call.. James Lochner Bach for President!" MAMG smiles evilly, "We also nominate Erin Holiday of Arizona as the new RNC chairman!"

From another Corner of the RNC floor, "The Great state of New York.. Seconds Arizona's call.. Not as a Rockefeller, but as a woman." 

An older woman in an Admirals uniform smiles, "Admiral Creast retired, Of the Great state of California.. We answer the call.. James Lochner Bach for President.. Erin Holiday for Chairman of the RNC!"

Rufus Letch smiles evilly as her face comes on the Jumbotron, "The great state of Illinois.. The land of Lincoln, we hereby throw our support behinf the good governor of florida.. And D@#$ skippy we support a woman for the newly vacated post of Chairman of the RNC.."

James is wide eyed as he looks back to the door at Aex, "The lionesses have taken the herd.."

Erin Holiday walks up and smiles whispering, " Smile and shut the F#$% up son.. Yeild the floor to me.."

Yes mam," James steps back from the mike..
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Dallas Texas
DNC Convention

Loud applause fills the Arena as a reporter smiles.. "Chelsea has accepted the Democratic nomination for President.. I am here with.."

The aide answers the phone and goes wide eyed.. "S@#$.." He cuts up to the stage and whispers to Chelsea..

"The Republicans do not stand a chance.." Chelsea goes white face, "Mr. Macer is at the RNC .. A coup in the republican party.. Led by James Lochner Bach!"

A few more whispers make Chelsea pissed off..

"You mean to tell me that DINO was nominated as his VP..He is a democrat.." Chelsea shook her head, "He did not even show up here.. To support me and the people.."

"Mam.. If he accepts James has the nomination," The aide spoke..

"The christian vote.." After a few more seconds, "If Shedeau accepts the republicans can put up a fight.. We will go to Los Colinas then.. D@#$.."

The DNC floor was abuzz as the Democratic nominee left with her people..

"Looks like this election has just got interesting," The reporter was following them out.. "Stay tuned.."

____________________________________________________________________________________

A little Navajo girl comes running into a kitchen excited, "Uncle Shadeau.. Uncle Shadeau.. Uncle James.. He.. He just nominated you for the VP of these united states.. He did not have enough votes because every other coalition combined against him.. The RNC is voting now.. You won approval with 85% from the Christian base.. If you accept, Uncle James has the RNC's nomination!"

Shedeau looked at the little girl, "Abigail Fiona Colt.." With a sigh as his wife looked at him wide eyed, "You are a guest in my house.. What are my rules.."

Several other children came down stairs to the news..

"Yes sir.." Abigail looked deflated, "No Boobtube after 830 during the week.. I am supposed to be working on translating the bible into Klan Speak Speak and another into Wendigo.."

"Baby," Mrs. Shadeau was shaking.. "The RNC nomination for VP.. I.. Baby, we are democrats.."

Holding wife, "You three back up to bed.. Abigail.. Please get back to work on the translation for our friends.."

All the children respond surprised, "Yes sir.."

"Now baby.. I do not answer the phone unless," A knock comes from the door..

Mrs. Shadeau looks out the door security screen and smiles, "Guinevere... We.. We just heard.."

The two girls hug, "I do apologize.. things happened quickly.. Mr. Shadeau.. My daddy told me to tell you.. If you accept you have the full backing of the Texas GOP.."

More cars pull up quickly.. A man steps out and shakes his head Pissed off as Secret Service Agents deploy..

Walking up to the front door, "Congressman Shadeau.. We need to talk.. This bullS#$%.."

A female voice calls out, "John.. " Chelsea steps out of a car, "We are here to.."

"John," Shadeau gets very angry in his tone.. "Do not cuss around my children! What do you want? You told me that I was on my own for my next election.."

Chelsea speaks quickly, "Do you mind if we go inside.. "

"Yes I do congresswoman," Shadeau narrows his eyes.. "My kids are supposed to be in bed.. We got school in the morning,  church tomorrow evening, and my neighbors are hard working people who have work in the morning.."

"I apologize for any misunderstanding over the election.. The DNC will NOT be running a candidate against you," Chelsea stuck her hand out.. "I want you to know we fully support you.. I am willing to campaign and stoop for you.."

"Then why did you order the DNC to stop supporting me," Shadeau looked right at the camera.. "Mr. colt played the tapes for me.. You clearly said I was a DINO that needed to leave your party.."

"I said no such thing," Chelsea quickly said. "Mr. Colt is a mimic and obviously faked my voice.."

"Then why did John tell me in person that I was out of luck," Shadeau shook his head as his neighbors where outside..

"Mr. Colt probably impersonated me to him and passed the order," Chelsea was all smiles for the Cameras.. "Let me be clear.. I.."

Little Abigail walked out and growled at Chelsea making her stop, "Uncle Shadeau.."

Shadeau picked Abigail up and shook his head, "You are being bad.. These people are what is wrong with this country.. You lie to my face.."

A flash of anger passes over Chelsea's face, "This must be Mr. colts daughter.. "

She reaches out to pat Abigail on the head.. A few seconds later Chelsea screams in pain as Abigail bit her hand, taking flesh with her.."You little god D@#$ monster.. You people should be locked up!!"

Abigail spits out the flesh, "Now I will need shots.."

The camera people and several neighbors smile as Shadeau sits Abigail down, "Go wash your mouth out with soap.. Before what ever she has cant be washed off.."

"I want that little B#$%^ arrested," Chelsea has an EMT look at her hand..

"Texas is a castle law state.. Mama.. Go get my gun, " Shadeau shakes his head.. "Guinevere.. Please call your mother at the Republican convention.."

Chelsea is arguing with the Secret service as a tall Amazonian woman gets out of a car that pulled up.. She walks over to Chelsea and shakes her head, "Tora Frost.. I am in charge of Shadeau's Detail.. Lets hope little abigail or her father does not press sexual assualt charges against you. You touch another woman without her permission."

"What.." Chelsea is pissed of, "I am not a child molestor..

"Auntie Tora," Abigail calls out from a window.. "The B#.. Bad woman touched me with out my permission.."

"This is bullS#$%," Chelsea glares at Tora..

Guinivere has the phone out.. Her mother answers, "You are on speaker Guinivere.. The whole Convention is watching on the Jumbo tron.."

Shadeau takes the phone.. "Mrs. Goldberg.." Shadeau takes a very deep breath, "Please inform James Lochner Bach.. To go ahead and accept the nomination for President of the United states.. The good people of America require solid moral leadership the DNP lack.. If the GOP will have me as an old school Democrat.. I'm in!"

A loud set of cheers come from the phone as Andros is singing loudly.. Jason Micheal Carrol's voice fills the arena and the street, "On a three hour flight from ...."

It was missing something
The end for now..hehehehe

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales from Andros's Walk about- II - by Armonica_Templar - 07-31-2017, 11:28 PM