Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tales from Andros's Walk about- II

Tears fell down a blonde haired females face, "He.. He is only fourteen.. That many medals?"

"Mrs. Parker," The man in the Admiral's uniform spoke softly.. "I see Mr. Colt is not home.. Do you mind if I sit down?"

Austin sucked up her tears, "Admiral.. I apologize for the confederate flags.. It.."

"May I call you Austin," The Admiral had his hat under his arm as Austin nodded yes. "Austin.. I am not offended by the flags.. I am well aware of why they are flying.. The last standing Regiment of the Confederacy's colonel lives here.." Seeing the tears in her face, "Austin.. Yes.. Templar One has received a LOT of medals awarded by the DoD and various agencies.. All for performance in the line of duty in a very short time.."

"Sir.. Why are you here, if you do not mind me asking," Austin politely spoke?

"It is not everyday I find out one of my sailors claims to be from the future.. Then goes out and proves it," The Admiral shakes his head.. "It is the only explanation I have.. A fourteen year old does not have the required training to perform special forces operations.. I then find out he is physically a child.."

"That stupid dream.." Austin takes a deep breath, "He claims he lead the Marine Corps into battle at Pendalton.. Against a million chinese soldiers.."

"I.. I was not aware of that.." The Admiral sees a hispanic teenager walk in, "Mam."

"Good morning Admiral Greenert.. Would you like some lemonade," The hispanic woman quietly asked." Captain.. You?"

The Quiet Captain holding a box shakes his head no.

"Yes mam," The Admiral stood politely.. "You must be his personal assistant.. June if I remember the file correctly.."

"Si Senior," June quickly has a glass and is pouring, "Your wife is getting a tour from Mammy.."

As she puts the ice cold lemonade in front of the CNO, "Thank you mam.. Austin.. I am here because I know nothing about Templar One.. I have files of his accomplishments.. " The Admiral motions the Captain forward to set the box on the table, "Take these two medals awarded Templar One.. It is from the Joint Intelligence committee voted on in secret by congress.."

Austin reaches across and opens the box and goes quiet for a minute..

"It is real.. " The Admiral shook his head, "Two Congressional Medal of Honors.. Awarded to Templar One, Naval Captain, name Redacted.. And Mr. Colt said leave both of them at the Post.. they are not worth the money used to make them to him."

"The Congressional medal of honor," Austin swallows hard.. "He gave them up? Worthless to him?"

"The first one is for Moriarty City, details redacted.. The second for saving the President of the United states life Three times.. Details also redacted," Admiral Greenert took a deep breath him.. "He was up for the first one for moriarty City.. Then the incident with POTUS came up.."

Austin picked up the medal's, "Littleman.. He.. He was at the battle of.. World War Three.." Tears fell down her face as the truth hit her.."I made fun of him on the Sixth of December for this.."

Austin held the medals to her chest and looked away..

After a few moments of silence, "Austin.. I have a limited amount of what I am allowed to ask you.. "

A knock comes from the front door..

June looks confused as she looks at the monitor, "Who.. Who are you?"

A dirty blonde haired female in blue jeans takes a deep breath..

"Guinevere," June opens the door.. "Girl you were not supposed to be here yet.."

Austin looks up and freezes, "Guinevere.."

"Hello austin," Tears fell down Guinevere's face..

Austin sits the medals down shaking, "You.. You look like me.."

Austin and Guinevere hug each other as tears fell down their faces..

June looks at Admiral Greenert, "Mr. CNO.. This is the first time the two sisters have met.."

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter One
Everything is bigger in Tejas

Holding a broken arm as blood came down his face from a broken nose, "Who.. Who are you?"

A loud growl sounding as if it was from a four ton lioness filled the parking lot making half the people freeze.. The armored teenager stomped and broke the man on the grounds knee, "MINE!!!"

Two of the people holding up a wasted and drugged girl dropped her bowing their heads, "Andros Nicodemus Colt.. She is yours.. We have no wish to fight you.."

Shaking on the ground, "I.. We were just having.."

Andros plants a boot on the Jaw of the male on the ground, "Boys will be boys Ian.." As the man's teeth flew out and his passed out head hit the pavement, "Pick up Guinevere and put her in my borrowed car.."

"Mr. colt," One of the men tried to distract Andros..

The one coming up from behind fell quickly as a gun barked twice and was back in its holster..

"Guinevere is my Awetin's sister!" Thhe sound of an old western gunfight came from Andros..

"S#$%. It is him," the speaker put his hand up.. "Andros Colt, of the Kean Bloodline.. I Frank Burr, Of the Burr bloodline surrender the prize sir.. "

"He just shot Will and Levar," A female froze in place as a car window behind her exploded.. "How the F#$5 is he drawing that fast," The female looked at Andros as the gun was already back in its holster?

"Lauren Hamilton- Burr," Andros growls in his adult voice.. "I accept you and Guinevere Goldberg of Texas as my prize.."

"Now wait a D@#$ minute," Frank gets pissed off.. "My fiance is not.."

Frank falls to the ground as the bark of the gun reaches ears, "Gertrude here says differently..So far all of you.. Well.. Tis only a flesh wound.."

Holding a bloody knee cap, "I.. I .."

"Your career as Recon is over Frank. You dishonorable SOB," Andros speaks as a weird sup noise comes from him.. The others back off as apprehension rises, "I appoint Helos Uther Smithson as Arbiter of this dispute over My Lauren.."

Lauren gets in between Andros and her fiance, "I will go willingly.. Please do not kill him.."

"I want your word on your breeding contract you will do nothing.. If not you forfeit all arguments," Andros points to Guinevere on the ground. "And your sweet little A$$ is all mine!!"

Lauren looks down and picks up Guinevere and puts her in the 1969 Spider..

_________________________________________________________________________________

Waking up groggy in her underwear, "Where.. Where am I?" Guinevere grabbed a T-shirt horrified, followed quickly by her jeans, "Those .. God, they roofied me.."

Hearing voices from outside the bedroom, Guinevere pauses as the smell of food hits her..

Opening the door she walks down a hallway, "Lauren.. "

Lauren looks down as she takes a bite out of her pancakes, "Littleman.."

Andros smiles as he flips pancakes. Speaking in his nine year old voice, "Good mornin Pretty lady.."

"Lauren.. We need to talk," Guinevere talks sternly.. "Wait.. are those blueberry ? "

Taking a deep breath, "Guinie.. Allow me to introduce Andros Nicodemus Colt.. Grandson of Andros Nicodemus Kean of the Kean bloodline.."

Andros finishes the batch of Blueberry pancakes.. He puts it on a plate and speaks in Lauren's voice, "I.. I.. God D@#$.." Andros takes a deep breath and switces to Guinevere's voice, "You have the same effect on me Awetin does.."

Guinevere looks at Andros as a plate is sat on the table, "He.. He spoke in .."

"He is the kid we were talking about," Lauren looks into her food..

"Lauren.. Why are you.. You where part of last night.." Guinevere looks at Andros horrified, "Mr. Colt.. You laid me in bed.. Please tell me you.. We.."

"Darlin," Andros speaks in Conway Twitty's voice.. Andros holds out a chair, "If we had started somethin six hours ago.. We would still goin at it.."

Guinevere snorts, "You are full of yourself.. No offense kid you would have to be hung like an ox or have talent.. Beyond.."

Guitar string sounds fill the air as they came from andros. After a few seconds, "She tried to hide it by the.."

Guinevere walked over and patted andros down..

"..I felt like a peasant who had just met a queen," Andros grabbed Guinevere's hand and slowly started dancing with her..

"The music," Guinevere was dancing with Andros.. "what is going on?"

Laura took a deep breath, "You know about the trust.. It.. It is a long story.."

Guinevere looked into Andros's eyes, "Who are you?"

Andros danced slowly with Guinevere, fighting his own tears..

Taking a deep breath, Gwen stopped dancing. She took Andros's face in her hands, "Andros.. I am not that type of woman. Your Franklin trust."

Andros pointed at Lauren..

"I asked you," Gwen wiped the teenagers tears..

"He is from florida.. That woman who came to visit you.." Lauren looks down, "Austin Artemis Parker and Diana Minerva Parker are your sisters.."

"Why is she afraid of you," Gwen help Andros's face.. "Sisters?"

"On December seventh 2012, Jethro Adolph Boudine's challenge of the four musketeers was Accepted.. In the course of the duel to the death.." Lauren swallows hard, "Andros Nicodemus Colt, of the legendary Kean Bloodline emerged the victor.. The duel was over Austin and Diana.." After a pause, "Yesterday.. Andros Nicodemus colt showed up as.. As you were about to be bred and he intervened.  " Lauren had her own tears, "We are prizes because Frank surrendered immediately.. Please Andros.. Do not kill Frank we did not know she was.."

Lauren shakes when Andros growls like an alley cat..

"This may be texas Andros.. You cant just go around .." Guinevere stops and turns, "Bred?"

"Guinevere.. You have a beauty pageant to win," andros quietly spoke..

"How the F#$% can you think about that S#$% when.. BRED!!!"

"The show must go on," Andros quietly speaks.. "They are the ones who arranged this.. "

Lauren nodded yes to the comment..

"To win a beauty contest," Guinevere stands a certain way making Andros smile.. "Why are you smiling?"

"Awetin stands the same way.."

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"No F#$5 you.. If you were not so D@#4 ignorant Mama, you would not be in the position you are in.. Quit writing hot checks and keep a balance book and you will f#$%ing have money.." A comment comes from the phone," You broke up me and my awetin because you are jealous because you never found happiness.. she died the first time because you ignored me.. You never did a d@#$ thing about what they were doing to her.." A loud voice argue's from the phone, "F@#$ you.. It's my house.. My Gina can come by whenever the F#$% she wants.. She taste like icecream on a hot summers day!! So you F@#$ing know your, grandchildren grow to hate you all own their own.. Multiple iterations of time apparently.. "

Andros threw his cell phone into the fireplace, shattering it.. 

Guinevere covered her mouth, "'Gina taste like ice cream.."

"Regina was mama's best friend," Andros walked out to the balcony of the house..

A crown sits on the dinner table..

"Gwen," An older well built man holds his hand up for the private security to not follow.. "I told his Grandfather I did not want his grandson near my girls years ago.."

"Dad," Guinevere looked at her father.. "Let me deal with him.."

"F#$% you Mr Goldberg," Andros growled making the security personell nervous..

"Let her deal with it," A jewish woman sternly spoke..

Guinevere hugged the woman, "Thank you mama.."

Mrs. goldberg almost teared up, "I was.."

Guinevere hugged her, "Your my mama.. Mrs. Parker just donated the eggs.."

"You to fight like cats and dogs," Mr. goldberg was confused..

"She made me tough.. She made me strong like steel.. You are just a big overgrown teddy bear daddy.. " guinevere saw the tears fall from her mama, "Plus we aint as F#$%ed up as Andros and his mama."

"Go take care of littleman.. " Mrs. Goldberg kissed her daughter on the forehead, "I will take care of your father.."

"Now wait a D@#$ minute.. I said," Mr. Goldberg saw both woman turn on him like wolves..

"That you do not want to sleep on couch darling.. " Mr. Goldberg's security guards chuckle at his wife's comment, "Mr. Colt is no gentleman.. He is just like you.. An A$$hole, mean as the day is long, but kind and sweet when it counts.." Mrs. Goldberg has her hand on hips whispering, "Are you trying to push my daughter to mr. Colt legs spread.." Mrs. Goldberg pokes her husband in the chest, "He is just like you.. Only smaller.. Welcome him with open arms.. sing his prasies to my daughter.. "

Mr. Goldberg's much smaller wife makes him smile, "She will run for the hills.. Be his friend.."

"You are an A$$hole Mr. Goldberg.." Andros calls out, "Besides Lauren's parents are here.. I did not get to deal with them all.. The rest are way bigger then me.."

Looking at Lauren sitting at the table, "Did your parents know.." Lauren looks down and nods yes, "Baby girl go keep an eye on littleman.. Mama.. Go chaperone.."

"Bill Goldberg," The shorter jewish woman shook her. "Mr. colt are trying to get them killed.."

"Boys right before they knock open the door for me," Mr. Goldberg takes off his coat and dress shirt.. "F#$% with my baby girl.."

The Security Guards nod to there boss and put there hands on the door knob.. The lead guard starts counting down on his hand and opens the door..

"Good.. Where is my," Lauren's father gets smeared on the pavement on the walk way..

"S@#$ he is attacking us," One of the other parents call out.. "S#$% Mr. Colt is.."

Andros comes off the Balconey parkouring on a tree.. a loud growl makes the trust parents freeze..

"I got the ones on the right," Andros calls out..

"Stand down Captain.. They are all mine," Mr. Goldberg punches Lauren's mother in the face breaking her nose.. As he kicks her in the gut, "Get back on that balcony and watch over my wife and daughter.."

The older man in charge of the detail hands his rifle over to one of the guards and takes out brass knuckles, "Lets clean them up quickly boss."

"Yes sir," Andros parkours back up to the balcony.. "They are trust and .." The Gaurd ducks under one of the parents, "Nevermind.."

Guinevere shakes her head, "Men.." She takes littleman's face in her hand, "We need to talk anyway.. "

Andros kisses her, as she kisses him back.. a Slight glow fills the area..

Mr. Goldberg goes down from a sweep.. Mrs. Goldberg smiles and calls out, "See daddy.. She is already kissing mr. Colt.. Better hurry with the trash. For someone says something about you daughter kissing a fourteen year old.."

A loud growl of anger comes from Bill as he launches himself into two of the parents..

Guinevere looks at andros after the kiss breaks.. She slaps him, "That will NEVER happen littleman.. You are a male whore.."

Andros kisses her again as the glow flows..

After the two of them break the kiss again, "I see.. Littleman.. I am not Austin.." Sighing, "one affair.. You.. Listen to me.." Guinevere kisses andros again..

"The are making out Bill," His wife calls out.. "His hands are going places.."

The much stronger trust male gets slammed into his car as Mrs. Goldberg laughs.. She looks at Andros and her daughter, "What.." She calls out, "Bill her bra is off.."

"Mama," Guinevere sees her mother biting her bottom lip, "Ewe.. "

Andros calls out in Mrs. Goldbergs voice, "Her panties hit the ground.. hurry baby.."

A loud cry of pain comes from  trust parent as Mr. Goldberg breaks an arm..

"You two go back inside," Mrs. Goldberg coldly states.. She bites her bottom lip again, " My bad boy. I have not seen him like this in years.. Mr. Colt we may need to borrow your house..."

"Ewe!! just EWE," Guinevere shakes her head and takes andros's hand.. "We need to talk anyway.."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
Tales from Andros's Walk about- II - by Armonica_Templar - 07-22-2017, 08:11 PM