Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
U.S. to Arrest Parents
Here is another little bit of news everyone my find interesting.
Quote:Here’s what happened to crime when Phoenix dropped ‘sanctuary city’ policies
First we had to get rid of Janet Neapolitan, as our Governor. That Helped!

Quote:Illegal immigration advocates often cite studies that indicate illegal aliens commit less crime than citizens in the United States. However, criminal statistics from the city of Phoenix, Arizona, after dropping sanctuary city policies in 2008 completely undermine the talking point.

Los Angeles Police Chief Charlie Beck supports sanctuary policies, and explained why he believed it meant citizens would be more safe. “We do not want to dilute trust because trust is the most important thing in policing,” he said. “We depend on our communities, particularly our immigrant communities to cooperate with us, not only to keep them safe but to keep all of you safe.”
Has anyone been to L.A. lately? We were just there last week.
My husband came to pick me up at LAX and we spent the night.
We stayed in what is considered a Nice section of the city, I'm glad my husband was armed, we heard gun shots and sirens all night. 

Even to eat a Denny's you needed to understand Mexican.

Quote:But according to Levi Bolton, the executive director to the Arizona Police Association, when Phoenix suspended its sanctuary city policies, instead of endangering the citizens, the opposite happened.

“We saw a decrease in crime,” said Bolton. “It had a deterrent effect on folks because the risk of discovery went up exponentially when we actually enforced the law.”

Under the new policies, law enforcement could ask suspects if they are in the U.S. legally, and they could inform immigration agencies about violations of federal laws.

Fox News reported that the murder rate in Phoenix fell by 27 percent, robberies fell by 23 percent, and assault fell by 13 percent. Even more minor crimes fell, with burglaries by 14 percent and theft by 19 percent.

While the causes of crime are multitudinous and could be attributed to numerous sources, illegal immigration critics find confirmation of their political beliefs in the statistics.
There is more to the article here: Source
[url=http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/07/01/heres-what-happened-to-crime-when-phoenix-dropped-sanctuary-city-policies/][/url]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
U.S. to Arrest Parents - by guohua - 07-01-2017, 05:08 AM
RE: U.S. to Arrest Parents - by Mystic Wanderer - 07-01-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: U.S. to Arrest Parents - by guohua - 07-01-2017, 06:47 PM