Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anchor's Aweigh: Bonhomme Richard - C (S1E1)

Delora, Andros, and Elizabeth are both doing freestanding handstand push ups in the back yard.. As they slowly do the push ups, both have You're the Best filing the air..

Andros switches to one hand and Elizabeth copies.. 

Delora rolls down standing up on one leg.. She begins slowly raising her leg up..

Andros and Elizabeth finally move the same way Delora did.. 

Major Smith takes a deep breath as he looks at the scene, "Senior Lt.. I take it that this will be our new workout.. These two have been doing this for one hour and thirty minutes.."

"All the musketeers have this level of work out.. " Katia shakes her head, "Second Lt. Delora O'Grady is a surprise.. "

Lt. War takes a drink of her wine glass, "This means that the last standing regiment of the confederacy is trained to this level.."

Jolene has a wine glass in her hand, "She has been training like this since she was a child.. As has her junior committee.. I.. " Jolene sighs as father and daughter move at the same speed, "I.. "

Diana smiles as Mammy Colt sits meditating quietly sitting on her finger tips.. "Jolene.. "

"Diana.. I wanted to tell him but," Jolene closes her eyes.. "I never meant to.. "

"Jolene.. I am not thirteen years old again," Diana bites her bottom lip looking at Andros shirtless.. "She moves just like him and with ease.. You could have told me.. "

"Where is my grandbaby," An older womans voice fills the air?

"Mama," Jolene rolls her eyes.. "We are out back.."

An older women of mix heritage comes past the officers.. She sees her grand daughter, "So she is his child.. Jolene?" Seeing Diana, "Ms. Parker.. Your recent paper on the .."

"Nana," Lizzy calls out excitedly.. "I.. I.." Lizzy looks at Andros when he makes a sharp sound, "Yes sir.. Discipline first.."

Mrs. Shoeloch looks at her granddaughter, "That is compressed communication.. She translated it easily.. My god.. Jolene.."

"Where is dad," Jolene shook her head?

"Yur father is always on call.. Your dear father just had to go with Doctor Amear.. They had heard about Andros's brother.. The poor child with the birth defect.. Lucy asked them to look over his leg and prescans.. A second opinion.."

"Dr. Tora asked for a second opinion," Jolene Shoeloch was confused.. "Dad is a good Doctor but he and Dr. Amear have not practiced for years.."

Andros speaks calmly, "Lucy has skin in the game.. She sought an outside opinion.. In case her own emotion interferred.. Since Your Husband and my new doctor are on the short list of doctors whose opinion Dr. Cruz and Doctor Gera will talk with over medicine.. They are gladly looking over the case.." Andros stood with both legs spaced apart taking a normal breath.. Then a deep breath and little Lizzy copied him..

Second Lt. O'Grady took a deep breath and then closed the same way..

"So why was I invited.. I dont mind," Dr. Shoeloch stopped as Andros leared at her with an evil smile.. "Captain I am a married woman.."

"Mam," Andros winked at Lizzy who shook her head as she took a bottle of water off a table..

Mrs. Shoeloch waited for half a second as Andros turned around.. She pinched his a$$, "God D@#$.. Ok.. I understand now Jolene.." With a deep sigh, "Let me talk with my husband cowboy.."

"MAMA," Jolene shoeloch was wide eyed!

Andros and Mrs. Shoeloch both laughed..

Diana shook her head as Lizzy rolled her eyes, "Nana!"

"I would appreciate a second set of scans for my crew.. Doctor Shoeloch," Andros nodded his head..

Dimitrious brought out a Doctor's bag, "Doc.."

"My field is psychology," Doctor Shoeloch takes out the equipment.. "Technomancer like gear.. I have seen doc use this.. Do you mind if I do a few psych profiles for Doctor Gera?"

"Not at all mam.." Andros smiled, "Xo.. Make sure every member of the crew reports to Doctor Shoeloch.. Mammy.. Please make sure Dr. Shoeloch is paid her standard fee plus ten percent tip.. Cash.."

"Darling husband," Mammy has stood up.. She walks over and raises her arms, "Me first I guess.."

Jolene's mother scans Mammy..

Diana waves her hand as anther technomage appears via hologram, "Helen.. I see your at the door.. Good.. MAjor Smith will you get the door please.. The Chaplin is here.."

"Diana.." Helen speaks quietly, "I .. We need to talk sensie.."

"I will grab the door," Senior Lt. Sparlitch shakes her head..

"Diana asked Major Smith," Mammy Colt grinned.. "Not you.."

Major Smith looked at Mammy and then Captain Colt, "Sir.."

"Either argue with Mammy or get the door," Andros chuckles as Lizzy looks at him.. "If the army or yourself has developed a sucessful program to argue with a lady of the house.. I want that program.."

Major Smith narrowed his eyes, "You are trying to set me up .. Listen I am not.. I have no intentions of finding a wife.." Major smith looks at teh Senior Lt, "Katia.. I.. A man in the military cant have two mistresses.. Shut up Captain.. I am not looking for a wife Mammy.."

"Get the door," Katia shook her head.. "Captain.."

Major Smith walked in and went to the door, "Captain.. Their is.."

"Diana," Helen stops as she looks at Major Smith.. "I.. Major.."

"Helen," Major smith swallows hard.. "Major.. Major.. Major.. US Army.. Weps officer aboard the Bonhomme Rusty.."

Helen giggled not meaning to, "It is nice to meet you Major.. I am Diane.. Helen.. Church of Chaplin.. I mean.."

Andros has instruments coming from him.. Alan Jackson's voice fills the air, " First I get cold then hot.. Think I'm on fire I'm not.. Oh what a pain I've got it must be love.."

Major Smith just takes Helen's hand, "May I have this dance? Pretty lady.."

"I am supposed to.. F#$% it cowboy," Helen slides her robed arm around the Major

Lizzy giggles as the two slow dance, "Dad.. True love?"

Mammy whispers to Diana..

A few seconds later a voice fills the air whispering, "Did it work Mammy?"

"Mrs. Smith.. Like pigs to mud," Mammy whispers evilly.. 

"You are on the phone with Mr. Colt? Good," A male voice growls.. "I do not want my son on that boat it will end.."

"Karl Ken Smith.. You will shut the F#$% up," Mrs. Smith growled making Mammy laugh softly.. "I may have found a wife for our grandbaby.. You stay the F#$% out of this General or so help me god you will find all your coffee shipped back.. And you can forget free time with the boys.. I will have you so many honey do chores you will die of a stroke.."

"Amanda.. I am just..." The women chuckle as General Smith tries to defend himself, "trying to save.."

"You shut the F#$% up and go back to your study dear.." Amanda Smith kisses the General, "Be a good boy and get me a glass of wine.. We have a wedding to plan.. Get your shotgun and We might need a division of Army grunts.. My great grand babies are NOT beng born out of wedlock.."

"Mrs. Smith.. I mght can get her to the alter pregnant," Mammy winks at Gabriel.. "I might need some cover for Lt. War and Senior Lt. Sparlitch.. Some people in intelligence are.."

"Honey.."

The sound of a wine glass being taken down, "I surrendered my dear.."

"If I do that thing you like tonight and invite over our neighbor to join.. Will that get me Lt. War and Senior Lt. protected," Mrs. Smiths comment makes Lizzy go wide eyed..

"Darling you had me at tonight.. "

"I want it fixed tonight and," Mrs. Smith whispers something..

The sound of a com device being turned on fills the air, "General Smith.. Roger.. I need to borrow a few rangers.. You owe me.. They are going to visit Admiral Stone and have a few words with him.."

"Dad.. She.. " Lizzy looked at her father, "That is .. He.."

"Lizzy.. They have been married for years.. Manners.. Husband and wives have their own secrets.. It is not hurting anyone and is none of our business.." Andros responds, "Besides littlelady.. I have not asked you about the fact you are grounded.."

Lizzy looked at her mother and then to Andros, "I.. I prefer not to talk about it sir.."

"Then go shower and get ready for bed," Andros spoke with authority.. "And next time darling daughter.. Plan ahead a little better.."

Lizzy had a slightly pissed off look on her face, "Yes sir.."

Lizzy went inside and did not speak..

Jolene took a deep breath.. "Littleman.. Thank you.. I was worried that.."

"Do not thank me.. She should have not been punished for defending herself.." Andros stops the music and looks At Diana, "I want you to tell the other parents that I will be contacting them.. They try the S#$% they tried with wi-jay.. I will just assume the parents are.."

"Andros .. You are over reacting," Jolene spoke quickly.. "It was just a.."

"Two out of three of my daughters are Madam Chairman of the junior committee.. And attck on them is an attack on the Committee itself.. " Andros looks inside, "That doesnt mean smile little lady.. Go get in the shower.."

Lizzy moves quickly hiding her smile..

"Andros.. Littleman," Jolene closed her eyes, "Listen to me.. It.."

"Is not acceptable.. " Andros coldly spoke, "Madam Chairaman Follingsworth of the junior committee for a better future.. You are authorized deadly force if you are ever attacked again.. And double tap every body.. Please pass this to the rest of the junior committee.. None of you have a duty to retreat or attempt peaceful de-esculation.. "

"Andros," Jolene and Diana were shocked..

"Yes sir Mr. Secretary Colt, of the Senior Committee for a better future.. I will pass the word," Lizzy spoke happily..

"Tell your Papa Heinlein, under the treaty with the second circle, they have officially failed.." Andros's words make Helen stop dancing, "Furthermore.. I demand restitution per the treaty from the parents.."

Diana looks down, "God D@#4 it littleman.. This was three weeks ago.. The matter was settled.."

"Tell your papa.. I expect the compensation deposited from the parents in 12 hours .. When you ignore the ban on com devices.. " Andros looks at the Technomages, "And I want the parents and childen to personally apologize to me.. Then my daughter.."

Lizzy stops at the top of the stairs, "Dad.. It.. It was just a fght.. They wont let us.."

"You will remember this then.. Their are consequences to letting the fight take place.. Elizabeth Regina Follingsworth.." Andros spoke coldly, "You are the Chair for the junior committee.. "

Alex's voice comes from Lizzy, "To whom the mantle of leadership befalls.. Much is expected.." Lizzy is almost in tears, "They will hate us and think.. Its my fault.. " 

"Andros," Jolene has a confused look on her face.. "She is crying.. You. She is just a chld this Madam Chairmen stuf is garbage.. We have humored."

"It is my fault," Lizzy took a deep breath.. "I had other options as the Junior Chair.. Leadership today.. Tomorrow never comes.."

Hatchette walked outside, "Captain.." She pauses choosing her next words carefully and then rethinks it.. She looks up where Lizzy was, "Sir.. I take it this is what you meant by a moral reset.." She swallows hard..

"XO.. " Andros takes a deep breath, "She has come very far.. She is still my daughter.. The issue had to be addressed.. Since Neither Ira nor Jolene did address it, I did.. She choose to accept the mantle the lesson as the Junior Chairman are not easy.. Abigail had much more issues.." Andros takes a deep breath, "It brings me to why yall are here..We have a huge problem.. History for better or worse is on track.. The same forces that existed earlier exist now.. We of the bonhomme Richard will be the spear point.. Their are bad times ahead.. Very bad times.. The worst blows that would have hit us have been soften.. It comes at a price.. We have gained allies, but in some cases we are losing others .." Andros takes a deep breath as he picks up a bottle of water, "There will come a day when Alex's patience comes to an end.. Everyone of our enemies and freedom's enemies are being given a chance to change.. When they day comes they will be wiped from the board with no mercy.."

"My daughter.. Our daughter is not part of this," Jolene was very angry.. "She is not.."

"To hold the mantle of Junior chairman even at Twelve.. She is well aware of the plan.. Did Auntie Henrietta not speak with her," Andros's question makes Jolene and Diana go wide eyed? "She and the Junior committee have pledged their Sacred honor, names, and fortunes to the protection of their brothers and sisters.. Tomorrow Morning at muster.. Their will be a new swearing in ceremony.. I will be holding it for SPAWAR, The last Standing regiment of the Confederacy, The Templars, The skinwalkers, My lodges, Science Command, The Chairmens men, the chairmans enforcers, The Unified Militia's, The staff of the Tesla Institute, Moriarty Academy staff, Teir One nations, The Syndicate, and now Admiral Creast Command.. World wide.. Any one of you who raise your hands understand what this means.. It is our Rubicon.. Anyone who does not want to swear will be allowed to leave.. No harm no foul."

Everyone of Andros's officers go wide eyed..

"Delano is drawing a line in the sand," Senior Lt. Sparlitch swallows hard..

"I.. " Helen pauses, "Captain.. If I am a member of.."

"That is why her sister is on the way.. You wanted my Protoege's.." Diana narrows her eyes, "The twins.. Her sister is on her way.."

A knock comes from the front door..

"Come In Othello," Andros grins evilly.. "Yes.. I cant have a married couple yet.. But SPAWAR does need a few good Chaplins.." 

andros grins as helens twin sister walks in After Smith opens the door.. 

"Greetings Chaps.. Now.. We have a lot to do.. You may stay here tonight and get some rest, "Andros took a deep breath.. "Tomorrow we begin building the spear.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anchor's Aweigh: Bonhomme Richard - C (S1E1) - by Wallfire - 05-31-2018, 10:35 AM
RE: Anchor's Aweigh: Bonhomme Richard - C (S1E1) - by Armonica_Templar - 06-05-2018, 02:09 AM