Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anchor's Aweigh: Bonhomme Richard - C (S1E1)
Andros stood in the parking lot of the bar, "PFC.. Get up.." 

a teenager with a bloody nose took Captain Colt's help up, "Sir.. Sir I am not in the military. I.. I was born with a disability..."

Andros checked the teenagers face, "A black eye.."

"He is not in the military," One of the marines laughed.. "Sir.. We will leave him alone.."

"You were right son.. They are pussies," Andros  brushed off the kids shirt.. " Sargent.. I was invited by this kid to attend this match.. "

"Match," The kid looked at Andros.. "I.. This.."

"Lazer its ok.. " Andros grinned evilly, "You told me at Camp pendelton today was the day.. You.."

Andros hit one of the marines in the knee causing a loud crack, "You either fight him or you fight me.."

The kid goes just as wide eyed as the Marines.. "Sir.. They are Recon? I.."

"It will be one at a time," Andros sits back down on a bar stool..

The Marine on the ground tries to stand and falls back down, "My.. My knee.. You mother F#$%!"

"Traitors deserve no less.." Andros smiled.. "Oh.. Raise your right hand son.. Blah blah blah I do.. "

The kid is wide eyed, "Blah.. Blah.. Blah .. I do.."

"Welcome aboard Recruit.. Now the path to marine corps boot camp is through recon.. Everything you want and they are standingcin your way," Andros laughs again.. "If you other four want to surrender I will accept it.."

"Please he is a disabled norm," The large member of Recon speaks..

A man walks over from his family with several bar napkins.. "Son.. Whats your name?"

"Who the F#$% are you, " The big man growls..

"Lance Corporal Grimes.. Captain I will sign him up," The Lance Corporal was all smiles.. "I assume the Captain is signing all the waivers.. Sign here...."

"Wesley Abrhams sir.. I am from Texas.. I am visiting my cousin.. " Abrhams took the pin and signed,"I.. I am allowed to join the USMC.."

Grimes takes the napkin signed over to Andros, "Captain Colt.. I.."

Andros takes the paper and signs.. "You just made your numbers Lance Corporal Grimes," Andros writes a note on the paper.. "The Commandant wanted to know if he had anyother Future specials hiding.."

Another man walks over, "Captain.. He has a birth defect.. He.." Reading the signature and then the note, "Sir.. He.. You have to be kidding me.. Sniper.. Sir that training requires.."

"A marine is trapped in that disabled body.. Son.. Now.. Marines have a tradition," Andros spoke coldly..

The big Recon man smiled evilly, "Son.. This means if you hit me.. I will f#$%ing end you.. I will have you sent to.."

Abrhams grabs a bar stool and smashes it over the man in front of him's forehead sending him to the ground.. Taking the broken end he stabs it into the recon man on the ground as he tries to keep his balance on his bad foot.. He brings his bad foot up and stands on one foot, "Through them Captain.."

"Thats right son.. You have to win this fight to get to go to MCRD San Diego,"Andros leans back.. "Is now A bad time to tell you he is my half brother. Dad slept with a mossad agent.. He has been trained by his family.."

Everyone is quiet as the kid looks at Andros, "Sir.."

"You got this bubba.." Andros shakes his head as one of the marines tries to charge the kid..

Abrhams leaps out of the way breaking a beer bottle on the mans face..

The man Screams ,"My.. My eyes.. I.."

Abrhams has another bar stool in his hands as he slams the metal on on the mans face..

One of the marines tackles the kid.. As the other one goes to take out a knife..

A gun discharges sending the marine flying forward..

"Leave my son alone.. The Captain told you one on one," A woman with long black hair shakes her head..

Abrhams is wrestling with the marine.. He rolls the Marine off him and is on his knees..

The Drill instructor calmly checks on the shot marine, "God D@#$.. Son.."

The marine growls and tries to circle the recruit, "I will kill you.."

The marine comes at the recruit, to his shock somehow Abrhams has him locked up in a choke hold..

A four star marine corps General walks into the bar with several others watching the fight.. A man in a suit has a Army Major with him..

The recruiter calmly hands the napkins to the General, "Commandant.. Recon has agreed to teach hand to hand to your brand new recruit.."

Calmly Commandant of the marine corps reads the paper as the Recon member's face turns blue, "He.. You signed the waiver.. A.. I see.."

Abrhams waits for the man to pass out and then rolls him off.. Standing up with a limp, "Recruit Wesley Abrhams reporting for duty Captain Colt.."

Mrs. Abrhams walks over, "Andros.. I told you not .."

"Mama.. I.. I got the waivers.. " Wesley looks at his mother, "Wait.. He is my half brother?"

"Its a long story.. Your first orders are to Report to Doctor Lucy Frost.. She will perform the surgery with her father overseeing as senior surgeon.." Andros hugged the kid, " And yes Commandant.. He is a future special. During pendelton he pcked up a rifle.. Disabled he spent the next three days sniping the enemy.. With a standard issue weapon.." Smiling at the Army major, "His grand father taught him to shoot.. Used to run Mossad's sniper school.."

"Wait.. Wes.. Papa.. Taught you to shoot," Mrs. Abrhams was not really happy.. "I told that old bastard not.. You.."

"Mama.. " Wes grins, "Him, uncle glespie, Auntie Reah, and this old bastard.. I think his name was Romeo.."

The Commandant goes wide eyed, "The F#$%ing head of Mossad wetworks operations.. Taught.." Commandant just stopped and grinned.. He took out a pen and had the recruiter turned around.. "Welcome to my Corps son.. I expect you at bootcamp post surgery and rehabilitation.."

The Recruiter grinned, "Thank you Commandant! I will have the paperwork done tonight.."

The Army Major shook his head, "Mr. Secretary of the Army.. I must still protest this posting.."

The man in the suit looked at the Commandant and then to Andros, "Captain Colt.. I have spoken with Rufus.. You will not be stealing any of these future specials from my Army.. All transfers to the Bonhomme Richard and SPAWAR have been denied.. You will take Major Smith for your WEPS officer.. He graduated top of West Point.. And will represents the finest the US Army has to offer the DoD.."

"F@#$ you.. I am not taking this politically correct cant C#$%.. He is a coward.. He has no field time.. Has sat on various staff postings," Andros is interrupted by Rufus walking in.. "God D@#$ it woman.. This S@#$bag!!"

Yeoman Franks follows in Rufus with a pad in her hand..

"Captain.. The US Army has insisted on sending only those they consider worthy," Rufus glares at her Captain.. "You will accept the transfer.."

"And keep in mind Captain.. You may not transfer him out.. You will respect him and no funny S@#$!" The Secretary of The Army has glee in his voice, "Once you accept transfer he is YOURS.. Commandant.."

"Son.. You will take Major Smith as your weps officer.. There is no transfers out.. He will remain in your command for at least two tours," The Commandant sees the Yeoman's pad.. He signs it, "Here are your orders in writing signed by the JCS directly.."

Andros speed reads through the orders the Yeoman handed him. "Rufus.. I do not want the A$$hole on my vessels.."

"There will be no accidents Captain," Rufus coldly speaks.. "Per my deal with the JCS it is official when you accept the transfer.. You are hereby ordered to Accept Major Smith as your WEPS officer.."

"You mother F#$%ing PC co#$ sucking, careerist," Andros signs angrily..

The man in the Suit laughs, "See it wasnt that hard.. " The man in the suit watches as Rufus signs the orders, "Major Smith you are now part of the Command Crew of the Rusty Boner.."

With Anger in his voice as he salutes, "Captain Colt.. Major Smith US ARMY, reporting for duty to SPAWAR.."

Rufus looks at Andros, "Its official Captain.. You may now celebrate.."

"Celebrate," The Sec Arm gets a confused look on his face..

"Andros Grabs the Yeoman and starts dancing with her as Music comes from him.. Mark Strong's voice comes Andros, "Almost heaven.. West Virginia.. Blue Ridge Mountains.. "

"Have you lost you mind Captain, "An Angry Sec Arm growls at Andros?

Captain Colt lets go of the smiling yeoman, as he shakes his A$$..

"What the F#$%," Major Smith is confused.. He goes wide eyed, "I am a future special?"

"No.. I," The Sec Arm freezes.. "You F#$%ing B#$%^! we forced you to take him and several others.. They.. They.."

Andros bows to Rufus with an evil smile..

Rufus sings along, "Country roads.. Take me home!!"

"To the place I belong," Andros stands in front of the Major and to the Majors surprise, gives him a hug..

"Captain, " Major Smith surprise fills his voice..

Andros Steps back, "Good Evening mr. Future Sec Arm.. It will be a pleasure to have you aboard my vessel.. I run a tight ship.. You should have zero problems.. We need to talk.. I intend to implement your plan for a hybrid version of universal COTS.."

"Please we denied tha," The Sec Arm Pauses.. "Future Secretary of the Army.. We gave you .. No.. I will have this undone.."

The Commandant shook his head, "No you will not.. You made a deal and they F@#$ed you.. Not my problem.." The Commandant walks over to Mrs. Abrhams, "Mama.. May The USMC have a few moments of your time.."

"My.. I only gave the outline.. They denied it," MAjor Smith grins.. "You are putting my plan into action on the Bonhomme Richard.." The major was wild eyed with excitement, "Those supplies.. I.. S#$%.. Respectfully request permission to carry on and inspect the supplies myself Captain.."

"Denied," Andros grinned evilly.. "You are going to join me and the senior members of the crew for a late dinner.."

"SIR," Major Smith spoke foreably.. "I really need to make sure," Yeoman Franks puts a pad in the Major's hand..

"Dinner is not until forty five minutes from now," Yeoman Franks politely whispers.. "Captain Colt said something about how you ran a modern monitoring program.. These are the non-ts supplies as they sit.. You will need to load biometrics to.."

Major Smith starts the set up and walks away.. At the bar, "Samual Adam's mam.. Place it on my tab.. And some cheese fries.." The screen does something, "Yes.. Yes.. Yes.. Just like I envisioned.." Walking to a table with a beer,"All right.. Lets check with the watch.. I need to review my departments supplies.. Yeoman.. Please bring me my bags.."

"Like a duck to water," Rufus laughs evilly.. "Just wait for his professional pride to kick in.."

"He hasnt even checked in properly," The Sec Arm was pissed.. "What is he doing.."

"Going straight to work," Andros shook his head.. "He is the type of officer who.."

"YEOMAN!! GET ME F#$%ING MASTER CHIEF NOW," Major Smith took a deep breath.. "This.. This Bills#$% is NOT acceptable.. "

Yeoman Franks quickly walks over and hits part of the screen.. Dimitrious's face appears, "Major Smith.. Master Chief Dimitrious.. Boats, The new WEPS officer.."

"S#$%.. Major Smith," Dimitrious responds..

"I may not can leave here.. But I sure as F#$% can order my .." 

"Your gunners mates and FCs," Yeoman Franks smiles as she whispers..

"My god D@#$ gunners mates and FCs to be here ten minutes ago!" Smith growls, "Then I want you to find the worst jobs on Rusty Boner.. They just ALL volunteered!!"

Andros gives a light shriek..

"Code accepted.."Dimitrious just chuckled, "Worst jobs I can find on the Rusty.. Aye Major.. There is a lot of work to be done.. A LOT.."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hello Katia," A woman with an eye patch and light tan skin smiled.. Hiding a giggle, "Welcome darling.. It is so good to see you again.."

Katia swallowed hard, "Mammy Colt.. I was afraid you.."

"Please.. Regina.." Mammy colt spoke with a slight creole accent, "Alex is still her baby in her eyes.. That is between the two of you.. I have been waiting for you to speak with me.."

"Wait.. You.. How long did you know.. "Taking a deep breath, "Since littleman was in the swamps.. I .. Actually.." Katia smiled in her SPetzna uniform, "I take it that what happened.. I have to ask as third officer.. In the swamps.. S#$%.."

"We gossip later honey.. " Mammy held the door open, "Get in here.. "

Katia smiles when she smells the air, "Real food.. "

"Corn Bread should be done.. I need to introduce you to one of your officers.." Mammy shut the door behind Katia, "Second Lt Darling.. Your third officer is here... I.."

"Mammy.. I am installing the security devices.. "A female voice filled the air, "Tell Senior Lt. Sparlitch.. I could use her help.."

Katia looked at the ornate house, "Mammy how much of Littleman's money did you spend?"

"About ten million," Mammy took Katia's arm.. "Do not feel bad about not bringing anything.. Littleman and his rules.. He is the man of my house..."

Katia chuckles, "So you are going to live here in California?"

Walking with Mammy, she is lead to a closet..

"Second Lt. Delora O'Grady," Mammy shook her head.. "Your ranking officer is.."

"Sparlitch nice to meet you.. Can you hand me that drive in the box behind you," O'Grady was on her knees.. "I am putting in the.."

Katia grabbed the hard drive, "Wait this is from Cross in arizona? You.. Your from the CSA reservation and you know technology.."

Taking the drive, "I do not know technology.. I do security.. My Daddy is General Amos of the Last Standing Regiment of the Confederacy and one of the females .. Oh.." Clicking the part into place, "You were the insurance salesman.. Spy right.. Well keep it under your hat but we have upgraded all our shacks thanks to cousin BB, Henrietta, and Littleman.."

Katia watches impressed as O'Grady took a pad and double checked the system..

"Oh.. I was taught electronics by littleman when he was there with Ms. Shoeloch.. They F#$% liked bunny rabbits.. " The system kicked on, "I then helped daddy with his inspections of the NSA facility they put just inside our expanded territory.. I will never be a mammy.. "

"She has had a crush on littleman," Mammy shook her head..

"No.. I do not like men Mammy," O'Grady smiled as she looked at Katia.. 

"That is why you will not be a mammy.."Katia paused for a moment as she looked at the gun belt the Second Lt. Wore, "Security right.."

"I played soldier and Littleman humored me.. Everyone else did not like it.. He is the only man I will sleep with.. " Delora stuck her tongue out making mammy shake her head, "For that reason alone.. Ms. Shoeloch was prayin to baby jesus  every night.. "

"So the Captain is the only man you.. Mammy is trying to breed you with ," Katia rubbed her forehead.. "So we are clear that is not how the Military works.. Well.. S#$%.. I mean.."

"No.. I spoke with Auntie Elphelba.. I am donating eggs to the Trust.." Delora O'Grady grinned, "Girl power.. I do not want.. What was it.. Crotch monsters.." Delora smiled at the word, "Speaking of children.. Did Ms. Shoeloch have a boy or girl? The Mammy was really quiet on that.."

"God D@#$ it child," Mammy rubbed her forehead.. "Listen to me.."

"That is a very good question," Andros spoke from behind.. "Mammy?"

"Captain, " Katia turned around.. Taking a deep breath, "Do not put mammy in that position.. Choosing loyalties sucks.. " Mammy Colt looked down, "She apparently was told to never mention it or even think about it.. She loves you and has to.."

"Delora.." Andros calmly spoke, "You were never.. Wait.. The good D@#$ rules of the swamp.. It is not men business.. Mammy.."

"That is why I am NOT in the F#$%ing swamp Littleman.." Pausing, "I mean Captain.. You did not know.. Littleman.. I.. Captain.."

"Senior Lt.. Will help you," Andros saw a tear fall down Mammy's face..

"Your mad at me.. Littleman.. Listen.. I," Mammy Colt looked down.. "It is the rules.. I.. I am trying to be a good mammy.. Its.. I.. I thought you should have been told but.. "

Andros takes out a phone and hugs Mammy, "I am very F#$%ing mad.. But not at you.." Dialing a number, "I am a little mad.. But more at the people who put you in this situation.."

A female voice sighs, "Alex told me to expect your phone call.. I assume it is over Little Lizy.."

A tear fell down Andros's face, "It was little girl.. I mean is.."

"Second Lt.. Walk me through the house security.. Mammy greet your guest.." Katia puts a hand on Mammy's shoulder, "Let Mammy Noel sort out the argument.."

"Sandra," Andros spoke as he walked away.. "I.. Leeta knows as well.. That is what the birth of a child with soul speak feels like.."

Delora looks a little worried, "I.. I thought he knew.. This looks bad.. S#$%.."

"Again Second Lt.. You will address Andros in public as Captain or sir.." Katia issued the statement with quiet force, "Now.. You are green.. This is a free lesson.. Gabriel will have to be notified.."

"I f#$%ed up," Delora sounded worried.. "I do not want to go back to that backwater.."

"SECOND LT. O'GRADY," Katia raises her voice.. "Focus.. Mistakes happen.. I am the third officer and the training officer.. I prefer mistakes early.. Now carry on with the walk through.."

"Yes Senior Lt," Delora O'Grady swallowed hard..

"You.. You haven't.. Do not talk with me," Andros hangs up.. "I will be out back.. Tell Hatchette to run the meeting Senior Lt.. And no ONE leaves till I get back.."

Dialing a number.. 

"Littleman," A voice comes through.. "Congratu.."

"F@#$ you summer.. I know.. You could have told me," Andros growls.. "An eleven year old daughter is reason to wake your A$$ up.."

"God D@#$.. Andros.. Please listen to me.. Jolene and Ira have barely saved there marriage," Summer is worried.. "Please.. I know you felt.."

Andros throws the phone against the wall..

Car were burning in the parking lot as the military personell just stood silent.. Several people in robes had black blades to their throats..

"She is my wife.. Cute. You are still able to jam our equipment.." A man in robes pulled out a side arm, "You mother F#$%er!! I have raised Elizabeth as my daughter.."

Andros's head pops up from behind the car.. He launches himself with side kick, hitting the robed man in the back.. 

"Littleman," the robed figure has the gun trying to turn..

Andros cuts down with a black blade, cutting through the robes..

"Enough Grandmaster," A man in all black body armor comes from the roof. "Ira Follingsworth.. You started this fight.."

"I do not care Buttersworth He," Ira stops as the Grandmaster of the Templars blade easily cuts through the fabric of Ira's hood..

"I upgraded the Grandmaster's sword.." Buttersworth shook his head, "As you see now The Grandmaster's templars have your allies in our grasp.."

Ira takes a breath as he looks around.. "You insane mother," Ira stops when his neck is nicked..

"I was just informed of the situation technomages," Buttersworth shook his head.. "This is bad.. You compounded it Ira.. Take your friends and leave.. As grandmaster of the Templars.. I say this clearly. You thought you would get the drop on the Grandmaster of the mother lodges.. You will be held responsible for the restitution to all the people whose private property was destroyed.. You will pay for the replacement of the cop cars.."

"I do not answer to," Ira growled but stopped when a car pulled up..

The Templars shoved the technomages to the ground..

"Elizabeth Regina Follingsworth," A woman's voice calls out..

A little girl came out of the car, with light tan skin and green eyes.. She stops as she sees the scene, "Captain colt got into a bar fi.. fi.."

She see Ira on the ground..

"Templars we are done here.. Go home Ira," Buttersworth speaks coldly.. 

Andros closes his eyes..

The little girl gets excited, "Captain Colt.." She swallows hard and raises her hand in a V.. Speaking in klingon, "Live long and prosper. Greetings Mr. Secretary.. Elizabeth Regina Follingsworth, Chairman of the junior Committee for a better future.." Looking around, "Mr. Sec.. Secretary?"

Andros has a tear fall down his face, "Greetings Madam Chairman of the Junior Committee.. May the force be with you.."

A woman in blue jeans steps out and swallows hard, "Elizabeth.. Honey.."

"Jolene.." Andros coldly responds, "We really need to talk.."

Tears fall down Elizabeth's face as she turns to the woman with the same skin tone," You.. Mama.. You.. You.. You.. You were the Technomage in the swamps.. Littleman is my.. my father?"

Andros turns his head to Jolene Shoeloch, "At least I wasnt the only one lied to.."

"Elizabeth.. Andros.. This is not the time," Jolene shoeloch swallows hard..

"Mama.. He was only fourteen.." Elizabeth speaks in her mother's voice.. "I mean.."

"In your mother's defense I was 91," Andros spoke in Jolenes voice to..

"Lizzie," Ira speaks.. "Listen their is a lot you.."

"You lied to me.. " Elizabeth glares at Ira, "And for the record.. Wait.. You and mama's coded fights.. Littleman is my father.. You.. My .. my Hero.. We idolized him.."

"Alex did not tell you either," Ira coldly responds..

"Watch it Ira.." Andros speaks in Ira's voice, "I aint in the mood I.."

Tears fell down Lizzie's face, "You.. Uncle Alex.. He.." Lizzie turns towards her mother, "That is why he showed upp.. You invoked Regina's rule against him.."

"Lizzie.. Please," Jolene had tears falling down her face.. "Littleman has a destiny.. If I had stayed I would have.. He would never have went home.. "

Ira glares at Jolene..

Lizzy turns her head fighting her own tears.. After a moment she speaks in the ancient language of the Templars, "Grandmaster Buttersworth.. This means I am the daughter of the Grandmaster of the mother lodges of terra.." She bows her head, "I wish to stay with my biological father.. Till monday.. Will you let Auntie Ginnie know.. I am not talking with my uncle Heinlein right now.. My sword is your sword lodge brother.."

Taking a deep breath returning the salute, "Our sword is also your Little lodge sister.." Buttersworth nodded to the Templars as Ira Was picked up by the templars. Switching to english, "Mr. Follingsworth.. Your daughter is by all rights a legacy.. I am required to honor her request.."

"And you.. Uncle Glipsie.. " Lizzy glared as she spoke in Virginia Heinlein's voice, "I do not want to talk with you.. I will be telling Auntie Rachel about this.. Your wives all told you to stay out of mommy and daddy's issues.. Take daddy and go.."

Several of the Technomages looked down..

A hologram appeared, "Lizzy.." The old woman in an Admiral uniform took a deep breath, "You three better Grab Agent Follingsworth and bring him home.. You are all in .. No.. Drop Ira off anf you know what.. " 

"Admiral Hopper," Uncle Glipsie tried to argue..

A hologram of Dimitrious with a beer in his hand appears, "S#$%.. Captain.."

"Master Chief Dimitrious of the USSS Bonhomme Richard.. Admiral Grace Hopper, of the Church of science.. " Master Chief looked at Andros and then to the Speaking old woman, "I have three knuckle heads WHO DO NOT WANT TO LISTEN!! They are now your Property.. Have them help the gunners mates and FC.. Then Is ensign Kilo available for a second.."

Andros ran his hand in a circular motion to Master Cheif..

"One second mam," Master Chief  turned.. "Ensign Kilo.. Front and center.. Admiral Hopper wants you.."

Joshua Kilo walks over into the projection, "She.. I thought you were dead mam.. Oh.. I see.."

"Ensign.. It is admiral.." Grace Hopper smiles evilly, "I am assigning three of my proctors to your personal security detail.. Master Chief.. Everytime Ensign Kilo messes up they will take his place in punishment.."

The three technomages look down further saying nothing..

"Further more you three will assist Ensign Kilo in all his duties.. You have Three days to have him qualified as a Navy officer.. If he fails any part.. You will fecieve further extra duties at the Master Chief's Discretion.." Admiral Hopper looked at Ira, "You.. You .. Buttersworth.. Please Escort My agent to me.. We will pay the cost of everything.. " Holding up her hand, "Directly to ME.. Personally!! Agent Parker.."

A woman with long brown hair quietly gets out of the car, "Admiral.."

"Thank you Diana for handling this for me.." Admiral Hopper shook her head.. "Ira you better not give the god D@#$ templars ANY problems.."

Diana and Jolene lock eyes..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anchor's Aweigh: Bonhomme Richard - C (S1E1) - by Wallfire - 05-31-2018, 10:35 AM
RE: Anchor's Aweigh: Bonhomme Richard - C (S1E1) - by Armonica_Templar - 06-03-2018, 11:57 PM