Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anchor's Aweigh: Bonhomme Richard - C (S1E1)

Pentagon
Secured Conference room
US Naval command

The room was completely quiet as an intelligence officer finished his statement..

An older four star Admiral sat back, "This.. This not good.. Lt. Rufus Henrietta Letch has in all but name assumed command of SPAWAR.."

"Admiral Stone.. Lt. commander Letch.. As I said it appears from our paid informants that she went on a complete restructuring.. We have no D@#$ clue, but it appears to be chaos.."

Admiral stone leaned back, "And her first stop was to collect Lt. Colt of the Florida national guard.. He disappeared shortly afterwards.. Keep an eye out for him.. I told that little SOB years ago that he would never serve in my Navy.. "

A female Lt. Commander spoke, "Admiral.. We are still having issues with the Bonhomme Richard.. It is over budget by 576 million roughly.. The system wont integrate.. Our suppliers have.."

The men in the room laughed..

"Your new here.." Admiral Stone grinned, "Keep your mouth shut till you are addressed.. Kiss your promotion goodby.." Seeing the Lt. commander pause and fight emotions, "Ms. Haver.. I never had any intention of letting the upgrades work.."

A black Captain smiled, "I have an Idea Admiral on how do deal with Lt. commander Letch.. Like we did Commander Scotts.."

"Perfect.. " Admiral Stone laughs, "She will not see it coming.. She is still listed in the Navy as an officer that will be perfect.. Good thinking Captain Willhelm.."

"Commander Scotts," The Lt. Commander stuttered..

"You see.. We had her set up.. It turns out she plagerized parts of her masters thesis.. Cant have a cheat in command of a vessel.." Captain Willhelm spoke evilly, "John.. Lets see if.."

A scared second class opened the secured door, "Admiral Stone.."

"What the F#$% do you want," Stone growled..

"The Assistant Secretary of the Navy is on line one.. " The Second Class was very afraid, "He needs to talk with you.. Something about why he has not received his copy of Andros Colt's evaluation of the Bonhomme Richard's progress.. He said you WILL make time to talk with him NOW!"

Wide eyed as anger passes through his eyes, The phone is picked up.. "Admiral Stone here Mr. Assistant Secretary of the Navy S.."

"Stone.. You are pulling S#$% again.. the Sec Def and the Secretaries are in a meeting with Lt. Commander Letch.. SPAWAR's Liason with the Dod.. Rufus said Mr. colt reported three days ago to the Bonhomme Richard.. Where the F#$% is the report?"

"What," Stone frooze.. "This is the first I have heard of this.."

"Stone.. " The man spoke, "You need to be careful whose pot your piss in on this.. I am sending you a read once file.. Lt. Colt.. S#$%.. Be very careful.. Rufus has authorised the release of the file to you.."

"I will get right on that for you sir," Stone threw the phone after the man hung up.. After a few seconds, " Get me that file now.."

Everyone is very quiet as the Second class walks over with a pad, "Admiral.."

Stone snatches the pad and brings it up so everyone can read it..

Everyone in the room sits back down in their chairs as they read the files..

"Holy S#$%," The Lt. Commander was wide eyed..

The intelligence officer whispered, "He.. He is THE first Templar One.. F#$% me.."

"Admiral why were you authorized to view this," Captain Willhelm swallows hard.. "He.. He was the operative during the Paris incident?"

"You see those medals.." The Lt. Commander swallows hard, "He.. S#$%, that is over three hundred medals.. From different Agencies.."

"CIA, NSA, DIA, Navy, Coast Guard, FBI, DoHS,Air force, SPAWAR, JSOC," Admiral Stone whistled.. "Who the F#$% has he not worked for?" Stone looked at the Second class, "Get me the Bonhomme Richard.. NOW!"

Bridge of The USS Bonhomme Richard

Everyone was frozen in place as a masked man in all black with a red cross on his chest stood in the center.. A weird sound came from the man as every one just stood their..

"Acknowledge transfer of Command to Andros Nicodemus Colt.. Captain SPAWAR.." the Computer's voice added, "Captain Rutledge's life signs indicate he has passed.."

The crew looked at the Captain's body as blood came from his his slit throat..

"this is mutiny and treason," The XO reached for his side arm..

The sound of a side arm barked, and the XO's brains went flying out the back of his head.. His body hit the deck and no one saw Andros hands move..

"Does anyone else have any treasoness intentions," Andros saw the surprised crew members shake their heads no.. "Good. Sailors.. In the future I was a naval Captain.. In 2012, I came back in time from 2089 to my thirteen year old body.. Since that time I have performed hundreds of mission for the government.. You are in safe hands if, and I mean if, you do exactly what I say.." 

The com officer is shaking, "Admiral Jensen.. A man has taken.." After a slight pause, "You ordered it.."

The crew turn towards the comm officer..

"Yes sir.. I understand.. The Command crew was executed for.." The com officer is shaking, "No sir.. I was not part of it.."

Andros accessed something on his arm.. A few seconds later, a hologram of an older well built Admiral appears..

"Jensen.. Good to see you old man.."

"god D@#$ it.. S@#$.. I hate to lose you to sea duty.." Jensen looks around the Bridge, "S#$% all three.. They were selling the parts.. I would offer to clean up, but this is your mess old man.. Rufus just left DC.. She wants you to sail the Bonhomme Richard to San Diego.. Captain, I really hate F#$%ing losing you.. It is time however.."

"Understood," Andros smiled as he looked out.

"S@#$.. Jensen out.."

A group of marines bring a chair to the Bridge.. Quickly they drag in heavy tools and bolt the chair in.. Andros sits down and accesses something on his body armor's arm..

"This is Captain Colt.." andros did not budge as the Marines attached movable displays to the chair.. " To all hands.. I joined this vessel as Midshipman Theresa Thatcher, of Maryland.. I have spent the last three days watching and seeing if our intell matched.. The marines you see with you are on loan from friends of mine in Arizona.." andros set back, " We have a problem ladies and gentlemen.. A huge one.. I will keep it simple.. I know everything you have done and are planning on doing.. The marines in front of you are handing some of you one shot nine mills.. "

Several people on the Bridge pause as the Marines hand them nine mills..

"If you are given one of these side arms.. Put the pistol in your mouth and save the DoN millions of dollars.." Andros coldly speaks, "We know all about the  buried rapes, the stolen gear, the sex for promotion.." Several of the people with nine mills now shake in fear as andros speaks, "I offer you an honorable chance to end your life.. Otherwise we will be coming for you.."

The weps officer close his eyes and sticks his side arm in his mouth and pulls the trigger..

one Drops the side arm and goes to her knees.. "You.. You have no proof.."

Andros says nothing else as the sound of gun fire can be heard from different parts of the ship..

The rest of the ones with a side arm, put the gun to their temple..

Several members of the bridge crew look away as the guns fire.. 

Coldly Andros waits as the sound of gun fire dies down from across the ship..

"To the rest of you.. those that did not pull the trigger will be wishing they did.." andros smiles, "For those of you that have done stupid S#$%, but received no gun.. Relax.. You will be put off in San diego and are reassigned to SPAWAR.." Andros typed something into the pad now in front of him

The woman speaks, "I.. I have a.."

One of the marines viciously hits her from behind with the butte of the rifle.. The woman twitches as blood comes from the back of her head..

"Money cant buy everything.. but Maybe so.. But it can buy me a boat," Chris Janson's voice filled the harbor with the instruments.. Wearing his red crossed body armor Andros stood on point of the boat as his music echoed loudly..

A bunch of seaman under marine corp's Sargents where singing along as the ship started docking..

Several other boats crews came out to see the racket..

Admiral Stone was very quiet for a moment, "The F#$%ing pirate flag.. Really.. Over SPAWAR's own flag.."

Rufus was singing along, " ..White  trash, and blue collar.. " Sighing, "Take note Admiral.. An old technique.. The crew is performing to rythm of the song.."

A very scared female is brought past the Marines around Rufus.. An older man stops and salutes, "Rufus.. One Lance corporal Jamie Franks.. Delivered as ordered.."

Rufus sharply returns the Salute, "Thank you Sargent Colt.. And yes your Nephew is Captain of the Bonhomme Richard

Shaking as her hand came up to salute, "Lance.. Lance Corporal Jamie Franks reporting to SPAWAR per my.. Per my orders.."

Rufus returns the salute as Stone glares, "Excuse me.."

"Your excused if want to leave Stone," Rufus shook her head..

"Lt. commander I," Stone stops cold as an armed Marine has a rifle in his back..

"Boos lady said youse mine if she gives me da signal.." The marine whispers in the Admiral Ears.. "I got bad eyes and I's slow.. Might make a mistake SIR.."

"Rufus," Admiral stone stood petrified..

"Jamie!!!" andros jumped off the boat and landed on the dock smoothly.. "Welcome aboard," Andros walked over like a lion..

Several other watches where whispering as the Old Gunny over the docking crew of the BR shouts, "Captain has disembarked.."

Admiral Stone looks up and sees the crew moving professionally as they finish the docking procedures..

Andros makes a weird sound as he moves his head around the Lance Corporal, "Good.. Only minor physical damage.." Andros picks up the Lance Corporal and hugs her, "Your safe Lance Corporal.. Your husband will not ever hit you again.. You have me word.."

"Captain.. I," The tears fall from the Lance Corporal.. She tries to speak as Andros holds her, instead she lays her head on Andros shoulder as she cries uncontroallably.. "No.. No one.. No one.. No one believes me.."

"The worlds most powerful Navy is on watch Lance Corporal.. Since my beloved F#$%ing Corps is acting like S#$%bags," Andros holds her as she cries.. Stepping back, "Now suck it the F#$% Marine.. Tears later.." Andros hands her a pad as she sucks it up..

"Sir.. S.. S.. S.. " 

"Your my new yeoman," Andros smiles evilly..

A chinook flies over the Bonhomme Richard, as tied and bound men are tossed onto the deck..

After the last is dropped on the deck of the ship, Andros sSalutes.. "Thank you Colonel.. The Navy thanks the US Army.."

The man on the opening salutes as the Chinook turns and flies off..

"Care to explain what the F#$% you are doing.. I will be reporting to your superiors Lt. Colt your inappropriate behavior.." Admiral Stone gets pissed.. "Lt.. I am speaking to you."

Andros walks over to one of the Marine Corps Major, "Mam.. I am charging Second maintence Battalion, and the Administrative offices from Camp Leguene with hundreds of charges.. They are now in SPAWAR custody.."

The Female Major looks to Rufus and then to the now shaking again Lance Corporal..

"Not counting rape, impeding an investigation, bribery, and a host of other S#$%.." Pointing loudly to the Lance Corporal, "Over One hundred article 134's..  Guess what for Marines.. Those marines on the deck of my ship Have left a marine behind.."

"Enough," Rufus growls.. "Are you trying to get those Marines killed.. The Commandant already knows and is on his way for their NJP. He asked me to let him unf#$% the Corp himself." Rufus looks at the marines, " He was so pissed, he is thinking of NJP'ing the whole God D@#$ corp's over this."

The marines all get angry and wide eyed, they turn and look up to the boat as the men are standing up..

"You over step you bounds.. Lt. Com.." Stone pauses as the rifle raises..

"Magic word is Sir," The southern marine smiled.. "Five.. Four.. Three.. Two.."

"Sir.. You over step.." Stone was pissed and scared, "I will make.... Sir.."

One of the marines is walked down the plank.. Several armed Marines are pissed off..

"Corporal Franks.. You and the rest of the Marines will be on the deck of the Bonhomme Richard.. At exactly 0700.." Andros leans forward, "You and your friends havve the day off.. Go enjoy your self.. "

"Andros," Sargent Colt speaks as he walks over.. 

"Uncle," Andros smiled?

"Do you see those sea gulls over their.. Your mother would love a picture of them.." Andros turns around to look at them.. George Colt hits the Younger Corporal in the stomach lifting him off the ground, "Hope you make it to your NJP.."

Andros turns back around, "Your right Uncle George.. To bad I am still pissed at your sister.."

"Andros.. That was over a decade ago," George has his hands behind his back.. "Wow.. Are all the girls california like that one jogging.. Looks a little like your Essie.."

Andros turns, "D@#$ Sargent.. Mrs. Lienge will kill you.. Maybe not she might like older women.."

George plants his boot in the Corporal's rib with a loud snapp..

Andros shakes his head and turns back around, "Corporal.. You are not allowed to sleep in front of me like that.. What type of marine are you.."

The Female Major walks over over, "Sargent Colt.."

Andros looks at her as Lance Corporal Jamie Franks wipes a tear..

"That nude woman jogging behind her looks much better.. You need to work on your taste," The major growls as Andros turns and looks..

The Major kicks the down Corporal in the nuts.. She bends over and Lifts the Corporal to his feet, "My apologies Captain.. I swore I saw a nude woman over there, your uncle missed.."

"Awe Corporal.. I see your standing up.." Andros motions for the Lance Corporal to follow him.. He yells when she pauses, "YEOMAN.. Quit pussy footing around.. We have S#$% to.."

The lance corporal kicks the barely standing Corporal in the nuts, making him fall to the ground.. She quickly runs to catch up to the Captain..

Rufus sees the anger on Admiral Stones face, "Oh.. We are downloading character into SPAWAR.. "

Admiral Stone looks at Andros and the Yeoman as bodies in black bags are unloaded..

"Sir," Jamie franks sucks up a tear.. "Scan the bags tag as they go by.."

Andros opens the first bag, "And then photograph each one.. Verify contents.. We are looking for contraband in the bags.." andros points back to Admiral Stone, "The Admiral is not aware how far over his head he is.."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hours later

Several Captains, Commanders, Master Chiefs, Senior Chiefs, chiefs, and lower level enlisted have come off their ships to observe the commotion.. 

Seven huge UPS Semi's have been allowed access to the area, with Armed SPAWAR marines on them..

"..Vice President of Shipping.. UPS," The man in the suit swallows hard as he shakes Andros's hand.. "We appreciate you putting a good word for us with the new CO of SPAWAR.. You have any issues shipping any item.. Call me day or night.."

"Senior Chief Dimitrious.. I heard from your Captain Brown You know the Good Captain.." A man in full Naval Captain's Dress whispered..

"Captain Poe," Senior Chief Dimitrious  responded.. "Yes Sir.. Since he was fourteen"

"Introduce Us to our fellow ship Captain. Who has shanghied our marines," Captain Poe motioned for the Senior Chief to take point..

As they walked over another man spoke..

"..Director of Shipping with Amazon.. Captain.. I was worried over your five point three million dollar order.." The man seemed very relieved, "We made sure the whole order made it to the UPS hub.. From there to here sir.. Again we thank you Captain for Choosing Amazon.."

Roughly Fifty-ish people in old style utilities, walked down and formed a line to the back of a UPS truck.. Armed Marines are spaced out, with their weapons locked ready to fire..

"Sir.. We are ready to load," Jamie Franks is now wearing a Corporal's rank and a side arm.. She walks to the back of the open UPS semi,"The XO reported that she just got through the gate.."

Dimitrious leads the group around one of the UPS trucks as the first pieces start to be unloaded. They notice the Corporal scanning each piece in, before it is gently passed down the chain..

Several of the people watch as certain items go pass..

One chief whispers, "F#$%.. We need that Captain.. It is on back order with supply.."

Captain Brown watches for a second and swallows hard, "Five point three million dollars.. He is stocking his boat.."

"Dimitrious.." Andros gives the old Senior of Russian descent a hug.. "I aint seen you since the wedding.. How are you old dog.."

"You are still an A$$hole Andros," Senior Chief Dimitrious spoke.. Seeing several of the items go buy, "God D@#$ son.. I know you have some money.. S#$%.. Can we talk later.. We need some of those things.."

Captain Poe stepped forward with several of the Captains..

Senior Chief Diitrious introduced Andros to all the Captains, then down the food chain by rank..

Several of the first Classes and chiefs are shaking their heads, as they whisper that they need this or that..

A second set is being set aside every so often making the two executives get a worried look on their face..

"That is simple gentlemen.. Those are the items our scanners are saying do not match the specs we ordered.." Andros looks over, "So far about only one thousand two hundred and eighteen dollars in return out of Two hundred seven thousand, three hundred.." Something else goes buy, "Sixteen dollars and seven cents.. Good numbers.."

The Captains look at Andros pausing in their comments..

Senior Chief looks at the rates and starts getting a rough guess in his heads, "You are a mother F#$%er Andros.." Dimitrious laughs, "What do you want.."

"Senior.." Captain Brown whispers, "There is a line between the fact you know him and his rank.."

"Sir.. Captain played yall for ijuts.. He only needs about two of those trucks to fully stock his boat.." Senior speaks, "which means sir.."

Captain Poe turns and looks as the stuff is going up to the Bonhomme Richard, "That Captain Colt has Five truck loads to trade.."

"Yeoman," Andros calls out.. 

"Sending it sir," Corporal Franks calls out.

The master chiefs's phones go off with vibrations.. Quickly they get nods from Officers, and the master chiefs on down pull out their cell phones and start reading..

"My yeoman is handling the issues.." Andros grins, "All the negotiations go through her.."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fifteen minutes later

Lines of sailors are at the trucks, Master Chief's are directing the flow of material to their boats.. the boats various Captains

Senior is saluting Andros, "Captain.. F#$% me.. Acting Master Chief.."

"Welcome aboard Dimitrious," Andros returns the Salute.. "Boats.. Te XO finally showed up.."

A female in an Air Force officer's uniform walks around the corner as marines shake their head..

Dimitrious moves and stands behind Captain colt to his right as the Second Lt. sees several officers shaking their heads..

Coming to in front of Andros and saluting, "Captain Colt .. Second Lt.."

Andros walks over to Yeoman Franks and starts reviewing the pile of returns..

"Sari Hatchette.." Bots crosses his arms and shakes his head at her, "I can explain.. Sir.."

"Boats.. You do know their is only a third class on the bridge.." Andros smiles as he goes through the pile, "Dont you think the XO of the bonhomee Richard should actually be on the bridge for her shift?"

"F#$% me.. Captain," Boats is wide eyed..

"Bridge .. Sir.." Hatchette is wide eyed, "I.. Captain.. I just graduated hours ago from the Air force Academy.. I.. XO???"

Captain Poe walks over, "Captain colt.."

Boats sees Andros and swallows hard, "XO.. Get your god D@#$ A$$ to the bridge NOW!" Taking a deep breath, "A third class.."

"She can explain to the four people that have called since she has been late.." Andros drops the stuff in his hand.."We will pay for those Yeoman.." andros walks over quickly as his voice takes an Erie tone and echos through the harbor, "Our XO is about to cry.. Tough S#$%.. You stopped to eat right.. Pissed.. Straightened your hair exctra.. Well those are precious F#$%ing minutes XO.. "Interrupting her, "Traffic.. It is called proper pre planning C#$%! You are not at your post.. People die.. I have no need wasting my time for S#$% the Air Force Academy should have taught you.. From this point forward every mistake you make, gets people killed.. I want every third sailor to step out of the lines NOW!"

Hatchette tears up as every sailor is looking at her stopping their work..

Every Third sailor follows the order as their Captains nod yes..

"Now those that stepped out, lay down. Their lives were in your F#$%ing hands.. Work around the dead boys." As the sailors go back to working stepping over the dead Andros points to several lower officers. "You outrank every single one of them now minus the perched eagles and stars.. every single one of them would trade this A$$ chewing for your position at your rank... Do NOT feed me bulls$%^ C#$%, welcome to the real DoD. Every decision you make from this point forward can save them or kill them!"

Tears fell down Hatchette's face as she stood at better attention..

Andros walked back over to the pile, as hatchette saw the navy personnel go back to work.. "Sir.."

Dimitrious glares but swallows hard, "Mam.." Dimitrious pushes the XO forward, "Now!"

"Dont forget boats.. We do not leave our dead behind.. The XO needs to get the dead accounted for and out of the working area.." 

The Captains are straight faced as Hatchette tries to stop her tears.. Embarrassed and ashamed she gets in front of Boats looking down..

"Per my agreement with the captains your under my command till you return to the boat.. Now you have lost one third of your work force.. those on the ground may sit up but not move.. My XO has to come get you and account for you in the deck logs.."

Captain Poe whispers, "That was a little harsh.." Smiling, "I like this idea.. Mind if I steal it?"

Andros grins as he looks Poe straight in the face, "Not my idea.. I stole it from an A$$hole I know.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anchor's Aweigh: Bonhomme Richard - C (S1E1) - by Armonica_Templar - 06-16-2017, 06:05 AM
RE: Anchor's Aweigh: Bonhomme Richard - C (S1E1) - by Wallfire - 05-31-2018, 10:35 AM