Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Operation Quixote: The Fifth Musketeer

"Sue," Count norton looked at the trust member.. "I am not putting locks on your door.. I am not putting you in hand cuffs.."

The angry trust member growled, "Sue.."

"Yes.. It is your new name.. A new fate.." Sue went to move and had the Grandmaster of the Templar's sword at his throat, "Let me be clear.. You are a freeman.. You may leave.. What ever you want to do... The first step is freedom.." Sheathing the sword, "Sir Dagonet of the Templars.. Lady Boudica of the Extended Navajo.. Same goes for you.." Dragging his foot in the sand as the three people were stood there.. "There will be no I was forced.. There will be no, Well I have to go.."

Admiral De'Chez and several others are watching..

"You cross this line.. There is no turning back.. This is your Rubicon.." Count Norton's words seem to have the full attention of the Templars, "Dagonet.. F#$% the Templars.. You are here either because you hold the creed in your heart as you SOP or you leave now with no shame.. Lady Boudica.." Several of the skinwalkers turn to listen, "You are here to do what history says the Skinwalkers were formed to fight.. The Oppression of your people by a superior force.. Well you are NATIVE AMERICAN.. So either have the F#$%ING courage of your navajo ancestors F#$%ING convictions or bounce.."

Alex stands watching with no tells showing..

"Helos will kill me If I leave," Sue sniffs the air..

"You die a freeman then.. Sue.. No one has every given you the chance to live free.. I am," Count Norton seemed to move energetically.. "Yes Helos is waiting.. But in those two days.. You taste freedom.."

"So.. I can walk out of here.. Die.. Stay with you on this stupid F#$%ing Quest," Sue shook his head.. "And die later.. Odds are better.. I am.."

The sword is back at Sue's throat, "No.. You do not understand.. Cross the line.. You agree to the terms.. I offer you not only freedom but the hard road.. People will despise you.. They will hate you and think your.." Count Norton turns and changes stances, "Count darling.. He is trust.. Let me handle this.." Turning very femininly, "Sue darling.. " A more female voice fills the air, "Auntie Alyssia here.. The count here is an idiot.. I want you here so you can break things and kill them.. I have a feeling the Count is stupid, and heroes get people killed. He intend sto hunt down Albert.. Between the Private, Little butters, and the idiotic count.." Turning his head as he changes stances, "Alyssia.. He is not yet a man of .."

"You insane F#$%er.." Sue looks at Norton for half a second and shakes his head as the sword is lowered,"Tell Alyssia .. I am told to kill or break something.. I get to keep going.. No stopping.." Sue pulls out a knife and salutes with it, "To fresh air and sunshine.." Sue steps forward across the line, "Of my own free will.."

Sir Dagonet the templar shakes his head.. He looks at Count Norton, "Why would the Grandmaster.. Give.." Sir Dagonet looks at Count Norton saluting with the sword, "Why did the Grandmaster give you the sword? He is fourteen..What could he know that would.."

"He is from the future loyal templar," Count Norton looks at Dagonet just as intensly.. "He is insane and thinks he is from the future.. We need to hurry.. " Count Norton turns his head slightly, "I have to go visit Nana Sinclaire first.. I promised her I would visit.."

Captain Beaurgard laughed from a little ways away, "You are trying to tell my.. And I mean my templars that Rebecca Sinclaire is you Nana.. That  Gregory Sinclair was your papa.."

"Papa and Nana.. I have to check on Nana before I go on my quest," Count Norton smiles politely as he turned and looked at the men staring.. "What .. Papa Sinclaire taught me to sword fight when I was six.. Nana taught me, well other things.."

Dagonet went to one knee, "My god this is not just any quest.. Grandmaster Colt of the mother Lodges has sent you on.. F#$% me.. The sword.."

"He is mentally unstable," the SEAL captain Growled.. 

He started to move only for two black blades to be at his throat..

"It is a very ancient tradition, if the Previous grandmaster of the Templars is unable to perform his duties.." Sir Dagonet bows his head to Count Norton, "Someone else may be sent on a quest.."

"Of the most holy of natures.." Several of the templars go to one knee themselves..

"Please he has to be knighted," Beauregard growls.. "Your name is NOT Sir Dagonet!"

Lady Boudica speaks, "Alex is a prince, an Heir to the kingdom of SPAWAR.. And Chairman of the Committee for a better future, with madam Chairman ruling in his stead.. She is one of mine Beauregard.. A member of the expanded Navajo tribes.. Which makes it three kingdoms.. Count Norton is a knight of a modern realm.. A musketeer officially." She crosses the line, "I want the full story later Butters.. This should be fun Don Quixote.."

Dagonet rises and crosses the line, "Tis I your loyal squire, Lodge brother.. Sir Dagonet of the templars.. I have much to teach you for this quest.."

"I have much to learn," Count norton puts his hand on Dagonet's shoulder.. A female like voice comes from him in an old language, "My sword is your sword lodge brother.."

Every Templar draws their sword and responds in the same old language, "And our sword is yours lodge brother.."

Captain Beauregard was pissed, "I will go with you to Mrs. Sinclaire's house.. I do not believe you.."

________________________________________________________________________________________

Holding the side of her old fashioned pillar to her house, tears fell down wrinkles.. Looking at the sword, "But.. Butters baby.."

Reaching out in his Musketeer costume, "Nana Sinclaire.. It is ok.."

Taking the sword scabbard Nana Sinclaire steps backdrawing the sword, "My.. My god.. It is.." She almost drops the sword as she tries to catch her emotions, "Did.. Did this fourteen year old say.." 

Nana Sinclaire slowly repeats the words.. 

After a few seconds, "Not exactly he whispered it this way.."

Count Norton speaks off tone in the old language..

Rebecca Sinclaire almost drops the sword.. 

"This is BullS#$%," Captain Beauregard growls.. "Andros can not declare the post of Grandmaster of The Templars vacant.."

With reverance, "Mrs. Sinclaire.." Sir Dagonet steps forward, "You are Rebecca Sinclaire.. Wife of the deceased previous Grandmaster Templar. Do you speak for Henry Butterworth.."

In an ancient language Rebecca Sinclaire speaks as she stands straight.. For the next two minutes she recites old procedure.. As she speaks slowly over fifty men in her front yard go to one knee..

"Nana," Count Norton is confused..

"Sir Sue," Rebecca wipes a tear.. "Be a dear and in my room under the base boards.. Their is a trunk.. We need your trust strength.. Bring me the trunk.."

"Papa's trunk," Count Norton raises an eyebrow..

Sue obediantly goes inside..

"I am giving you all your papa's gear little Butters.." As the tear flew she utters an ancient blessing..

"You," The sEAL is interrupted by a limo pulling up.. Seeing someone let out, "Thank god Judge Riley.. The GRANDMASTER of the Mother Lodge of the FREEMASON's is here.."

Lady Boudica steps forward and hands a phone to Count Norton.. "The Grandmaster of the Mother Lodges of Terra has a message for you.."

Captain Beauregard looks over as music comes from the phone..

Guitar strings fill the air as Matt Kennon's voice comes from the phone..

"You better drive it like you stole it.. Hit the hole like its forth and goal.. You better take it like you want it.." The words are sung in the ancient language, "Hit the stage and then steal the show.. Cuz its your moment.. You better get on it.. And DRIIIVE..."

The kneeling Templars laugh to each other as they stand.. In chorus raising swords, "Like you stole it!"

Judge Riley pauses as The Templars and Rebecca Sinclaire are singing along in the ancient Language..

"Cut that S@#$ out," Judge Riley is pissed of as a woman dressed in semi classical Skin Walker gear steps out of the limo.. "Professor Jurrasa let my Grand Daughter go.."

Another set of females all exit other vehicals..

Professor Jurassa starts singing along in Navajo with the other Females..

The little girl gets excited when she sees the Count, "Daddy.." She is let down and she runs past stunned Templars who start whispering as the skin walkers are singing in NAvajo, "Daddy.."

"His daughter is your," Captain Beauregard goes silent.. "S#$%.. He has a better.. F#$% me.."

"Honored wife of the former Grandmaster Templar.. We of the Yee Naaldloshii honor you.." Professor Jurassa and the other Skin walkers bow their heads, "Madam Chairman wants to know if you need anything.. Let us know.."

Count Norton holds his daughter with tears in his own eyes, "Juliet.. I missed you.."

Sir Dagonet speaks into the phone, "Grandmaster.. "

"Sir Dagonet.." Andros stops the singing, "Squire of Count Norton.. Yes.."

"He is not the Grandmaster.. And you are all MY templars.. Their is a restraining order preventing you," Judge Riley has more swords pointing at him then he can process..

"It is an internal matter," Judge Riley's voice comes from the phone.. "Captain Beauregard while a man of honor has left the post in abatement.. Sir Sue.."

Sue pauses as he sets the trunk on the Ground, "Mam.." Seeing the scene, He laughs..

Rebecca Sinclaire opens the chest and reveals the contents.. Solemnly she takes out a black dagger, "Butters baby.. Your mother and father were of the star families.. By right this is your fathers blade.." Taking out a second sword with similar markings to the one he had, "This is your papa's sword.."

"Daddy.. You are a mason too," Juliet looks proud.. "Wait.. Templar.. That means I am pure Mason.."

"That is right my little grandmaster of the mother Lodge of the Scottish rite freemasons," Andros speaks in older voice.. "Templars.. You must protect her.. She takes her grand Father's position for me.. You see Judge Riley.. I am the Grandmaster of the mother lodges of Terra.. "

"She will lead the eastern stars," Judge Riley growls.. "You over step your bounds kid.."

"Juliet.. Grandmaster of my Free masons.." Andros speaks in an ancient language, "Your Daddy's Templars if finishes his quest, will protect you.."

Juliet Giggles, "You are Mister colt.. Wait.. I take Grand Daddy's spot.. You.. You unify the Freemasons under one banner.."

"With my little loyal Grand master.. Visit with your Nana for know.." Andros speaks, "Count Norton.. This quest is to determine if you are worthy to lead the templars.. As my Grandmaster.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Operation Quixote: The Fifth Musketeer - by Armonica_Templar - 10-24-2017, 10:54 PM