Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange "Humming Signal" Detected Near North & South Poles of Earth! | Simultaneously
This is really strange.  Wonder what's causing it? 

Quote:May 16, 2017: Unusual 'energy waves' are appearing on seismograms simultaneously at the North & South Poles. These patterns resemble nothing of the norm as defined at IRIS.edu. Another strange signal was detected on MIMIC just prior to these showing up. The MIMIC signal spanned the entire Pacific Ocean.

https://youtu.be/SCZJfPZsUQQ

Could it have anything to do with CERN?  I read they were going to be ramping up the power soon.

Source

Quote:CERN has inaugurated its shiny brand new particle accelerator which will continue researching the universe and other fields in the near future.
The latest upgrate—the Linac 4 machine—replaces the injector that’s around forty years old. Its mission is to produce the flow of particles for the Large Hadron Collider or LHC, the 27-kilometre accelerator that smashes protons together for science.

I read it fired back up again sometime late last month.  I just have a feeling these strange signals are caused by CERN.

Messages In This Thread
Strange "Humming Signal" Detected Near North & South Poles of Earth! | Simultaneously - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-16-2017, 11:37 PM