Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trail Cam Captures Picture of Ghost Girl?
(05-04-2017, 06:59 PM)guohua Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 06:53 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(05-04-2017, 06:48 PM)guohua Wrote: I read this yesterday and I have to agree with most of the people.
She's Real, someone whose kid got out of the car as they were looking around properties.
She either needed to Pee or run off some energy.
Just to much Form is being shown, to solid looking.
My Ancestors never take that solid of a form when they come to visit, even in dreams.
JMHO

But, I have read stories of people saying their deceased loved ones appeared to them in solid form after they died, so I'm not ruling out that she is a ghost.
I find it odd that the parents, or no one else, has come forward to identify her.  Who allows a little girl to go into the woods alone at night to pee? tinyshocked
Who said the picture was taken at night, this looks like a B/W trail cam picture, not IR.
The parent may not even live in that town, they could have been passing through to look around.
Why would they care, more than likely some Progressive Liberals would contact the Child Protection Agency there and try and have their child remove from their home just because of a picture in the woods.

Never, Ever come forward and admit to anything if the Left May Be Involved!

I thought I read that is was night out.  Now I don't see that stated.   minusculewtf

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trail Cam Captures Picture of Ghost Girl? - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-04-2017, 07:02 PM