Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Star Trek Generation X: Godwin's Century
"You were always sloppy Gooseby," Captain Mueller shook her head.. "You really should have accepted Akaar's offer.. We can detect your cloak.."

The Veiwscreen shook on the USS Trident's end, "You really shouldnt monologue Captain.." 

"Captain Mueller.. " The Andorian XO was shocked, "They have Phased torpedoes.. They are going right through our shields.."

"God D@#$ it Crewman Gooseby" Captain Mueller shouted... "Brace for .."

The View screen went black on the Trident's end," Rema..." Klaris looked at Captain Gooseby, "Did we just.."

"Commander.. The USS Trident's power systems are completely down.." Rema smiles showing her sharp Reman teeth, "Sss'Sz upgrade to the torpedoes.. wow.."

"Breen energy weapon warheads inside a phased cloaking torpedos.." Smiling evilly, "The Mary sue's work.. Javier?"

A human looking male with with black hair, looks up form Galors old post.. "Sarah.. I mean Captain.." Seeing the captain, "I appreciate activat.. Oh.." The human quickly activates the screen..

An older male with his back Turned speaks, "Lt. JG Malraky.. I told you to.." Turning around an older male with a full beard sits down, "Former Crewman Gooseby.. That SOB gave you his private code to me.. I will have to talk with him about it.."

"Admiral Riker," Gooseby shakes her head.. "This was supposed to be Admiral C.. Your right he is a little SOB.. Klaris.. Send Admiral Riker the the Data.." 

"Sarah," Klaris whispers.. "They are.."

"Who do you think gave me the schematics.. " Sarah Grins, "I was stealing them and found a message from my loverboy number three.. If I use these designs Starfleet intelligence would need my sensor readings. We have received our payment."

"We would never authorise a criminal to,' Riker reads the data.. "You got the  Mary Sue's to work as Malarky named them.."

Klaris laughs, "The USS Trident will need to be towed AD.. Mir.. Ral.."

"We did not destroy her.. It appears because starfleet got its weapons test," Rema laughs as Riker glares..

"We will bring you.." Riker sits back in his chair.. "Where did you get this information.. This.. Murder and assassination.."

"Perhaps Admiral I am NOT the enemy," Sarah Gooseby stands up. Her Suliban features wear like a mask, "Perhaps the federation should clean up its own D!@# mess.. "

"Crewman.." Riker pauses, "Captain.. I will need your source.. If you come in and testify a deal can be made.."

Putting her hands up, "Contact the Trident for its readings on us.. "

"Sss'Sz has retrieved the Data," Rema Spoke.. "He is back aboard.."

Pausing, "Admiral.. One thing.. Why did nathan not get the Christopher Pike Medal of Valor.." Seeing Admiral Riker Pause, "And they would accept me.. No.. Not when a federation president dies from a magic bullet.."

She drops her hand in go fashion as the ship goes to warp..

"Captain," Riker took a deep breath.. "I hope at least we can maintain a line of communication.. If you ever come across things like this.. Feel free to use this channel.."

"Dont worry Riker," Sarah smiles as she readjust her black gloves.. "Starfleet paid us for this information.. Captain Mueller will need a tow.."

"We have a problem Captain," Sss'Sz voice comes over the com.. 

"Hello Captain Gooseby.." The Male voice speaks quietly, "I will help you with the upgrades.. In exchange..We need to talk.."

"Danlen?" Sarah sits back, "No.. Go to h@!!.."

"Upgrades," Riker spoke..

"Yes Admiral riker..." Danlen Transported to the bridge with a large Gorn.. Holding his side with a visible wound, "Is Dr. Lasik available.."

"I said.." Sarah watches as Danlen falls face first on her bridge and passes out, "F#$% me.. Beam out the components we need then hit the accelerator.."

Christopher Pike Medal of Valor - MBW

Ishan Anjar- MBW

Katerina Mueller- MBW

USS Trident - MBW

Cloaking Device- MBW

Emergency Medical Hologram- MBW

Timot Danlen- MBW

"Sarah," Danlen paused as he saw a device attached to him.. "An Agonizer.." Danlen reaches down to pull it off, "This will not harm.."

Danlen fell to his knees in pain and grabbed his side..

Dr. Lasik reached down, "Sarah.. He.. He is a mix of several races.."

"Delete the medical records after you fix him," Sarah shakes her head.. "Your lucky I do not kill you.. I am dropping you off at.."

"One hundred and eighty five," Danlen was helped to sit up on the Medical bed.. "Total for the DTI.. Thirty five for FTA.."

Lasik pauses, and looks at Danlen, "Stay very still.. Your suit took a minute to cut through but it resealed itself.."

"Sarah.. I am not your enemy.. " Seeing Sarah glare at him, "I can pay you.. Ten thousand bars of gold press latinum.. "

"What do you want," Sarah puts her hand on Danlen's wounded side and squeezes..

"I need to go to the Delta Quadrant," Danlen shakes in complete pain.. "I will help you upgrade the USS bounty dash A here with the Ablative armor specs you just stole.. And .."

"You will help us steal and install a slipstream drive," Lasik narrows her eyes as her Antennea move..

"Klaris.. Call everyone to my ready room," Sarah narrows her eyes.. "If my crew agrees.. That is a big if.. What are we going to the Delta quadrant for?"

"It appears that another incident in this TCW is occuring.." Danlen takes a big breath, "Starfleet doesnt realize yet but.. Lets say your theft of the slipstream device will reveal several things.."

"Your riding history," Sarah lets go of Danlen's side.. "Just where is this Slipstream drive.."

"I do not know.. " Danlen smiles, "As your boyfriend likes to say .. I am on the winging it protocols.."

"The Latinum.." Sarah Narrows her eyes, "Let me guess.. You..."

Danlen tosses her a pad, "this I know.. " Smiling not meaning to, "The greatest robbery in the history of Federation.. As we speak a group of Orion mercanaries have robbed several ferengi banks... they get caught and the federation takes all the latinum.. "

Sarah shakes her head, "Fix him.. I just got that from a source.. How is this payment?"

"Your source told you this little group.." Danlen pauses, "That F#$%ing SOB.. Malarky is the one who told you.. "

"He lies a lot Danlen," Sarah laughed.. "Federation Intelligence intends to pocket the latinum according to my source. So much for the federation having come a long way..."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Lt.. Do you think you can just laugh at Starfleet intelligence," A pissed off intellifgence officer with broken teeth spit blood. "You will be," the human collapsed to the ground..

"I have the right to counsel.. You attempted to kidnap me off this ship without going through the proper channels.." Nathan looked at the human female pinned to the wall with a metal rod, "Now Commander.."

"You.. you spaced Lt. commander Zar," The Commander held onto the metal bar in fear.. "You will be court-martialed.."

A starfleet intelligence officer came around the corner as Nathan Phasered her..

"Computer.. Intruder Alert.." Hitting his combadge, "Lt. Malarky to Captain Solok.."

"I assume their is an explanation for the spaced personnel we just beamed to the infirmary.." Captain Solok paused as the alarms went off on the T'Kumbra, "Lt.."

"The intruders are dressed as Starfleet.. No vulcans among them.. I have three of them sir.." Malraky smiled in the commanders face, "It is a testament to your vulcan security personnel that this was stopped easily Captain.." 

Malarky Picked a Female Vulcan that was groggy, "Lt. commander.. We got them.."

"I can stand on my own Lt.." The Lt. Commander grabs Malarky after he let go, "Perhaps it would be wiser to continue.." Seeing the Woman pinned with a metal bar, "Lt. Commander T'Vel to Captain Solok .. The intruders appear to be starfleet intelligence.."

"Recommend they are beamed directly to the brig Captain.." Malarky holds up T'Vel, "Until we can quantum scan them.. Lt. commander T'Vel was hit with a new weapon.. I will walk her to Medical sir.."

"I am pressing charges Captain," Lt. Malarky stares forward.. "they assaulted a starfleet officer. Even though they claim they have a warrant.. They assaulted myself and several members of your crew.. "

Admiral Nechayev was not very happy, "Lt. Malarky.. Lt. commander Zar is in a coma.. You nearly killed him.."

"Admiral.. why did Starfleet Intelligence not simply communicate with me. I would have simply put the Lt. in the brig and turned him over to you for questioning.." Captain solok leaned back in his chair, "Instead your personnel boarded the T'Kumbra and attempted to remove starfleet personnel.."

"We do not answer to you Captain, " Admiral Nechayev coldly responded.. "You will turn my agents back over to me.. With Lt. Malarky for questioning.."

"Please pass those orders down my chain of command Admiral.. the Lt. is what you so eloquently called a pain in everyone's A$$, is a member of my crew.. What next.. Is starfleet Intelligence going to start kidnapping sentient beings in the name of security.. No I am filing an official complaint with Admiral Akaar.. And I will be hold the first of your officers punishments.. " Solok coldly spoke, "Furthermore I will be passing a copy of this conversation around the chain of command.."

"Are you willing to risk your career over a traitor," Admiral Nechayev was upset? "He passed word to Sarah Gooseby of .."

Malarky started laughing, "Oh.. Its this crap... In my defense I have to invoke the temporal prime directive Captain.. I was under orders from The science council to the DTI Captain.."

Solok raises an eyebrow, "Your record to date does have certain holes in it..  Admiral.. What you want to question the Lt. Over is immaterial?"

"Lt. You can not quote the Temporal Prime directive every time you get into trouble," The Admiral slams her fist down on the desk onn her end..

"Lt. Malarky has had issues similar to this before that are not in his record," Captain Solok leaned back? "And yet the human augment is still a lt.." Seeing Malarky smile and whisper twenty one, "I recommend you check with your sources. Lt. Malarky.. with out violating orders, to the best of your ability, I am directing you to brief me the best you can.."

"My guess sir is that one of the time loops has just finished sir.. " Malarky takes a minute to choose his words.. "Starfleet Security via Starfleet intelligence's orders had arrested several bank robbers.. If memory serves they stole about ten thousand bars of gold pressed latinum.. Sarah Gooseby just robbed starfleet Intelligence.."

Listening intently, "Your not allowed to discuss future events or information from your service to the DTI.." Solok leaned forward, "Admiral.."

"I could care less over the," Admiral Nechayev pauses and looks at Malarky.. "You.."

"Know the whole mission mam.. Includinng the fact that SI was going to use it to pay bribes," Malarky coldly responded.. 

"Your girl friend stole a slipstream drive.. " A picture of Sarah's ship appeared, "As you see Captain Solok.. she has upgraded the so called USS Bounty dash A with several bits of additional technology that Admiral Janeway brought back from the Delta Quadrant.. The only way she could have got past Star Fleet security is if she had the access codes.. The only person known to help her is your Lt.."

"Lt. Malarky," Solok took a deep breath. "Say nothing else without council present.. You do have evidence of the Lt.'s involvement Admiral.."

Admiral Nechayev looked down, "No.. We have an agent who saw the evidence but the Agent is dead.. the evidence has disappeared.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Star Trek Generation X: Godwin's Century - by Armonica_Templar - 05-06-2017, 10:30 PM