I have two other fan fics
Not greatly written at two different sites
Goal is to write till I post the end for now

Star trek Generation X: I Augment
is posted at Endless worlds

Star Trek Generation X: Tempus Fugit Augment
Is posted at Hernandos

This one however I decided to go a COMPLETELY different route

"God.. I never thought we would be here.. Nathan.. F#$% me! where did all these muscles come from?" Brunette hair with pink lockswere moved by the nude female.. "I see Star fleet has put some muscles over your Dorky boy.."

As Her hands ran over Nathan's chest, "Sarah.. I.. " Looking at a clock, "Oh well F#$% my temporal Mechanics final.. Captain Shelby is a B#$%^.."

Poking Nathan in the side, "God.. Little Nathan Malarky all grow'd up.. Son of the number one villain in history.."

"Sarah.." Nathan took a deep breath, "I.. I need to tell you something.."

"No goodbyes.. I have had enough of them..." Sarah takes a deep breath, "I.. Nathan I am quitting Star Fleet.. " she shakes her head, "Everytime I try to advance.. they promote someone else.. they are just as bad as the Navy was in the 21 century.. My officers keep telling me to keep up the good work and they will see.." Sitting up in bed, "Nathan.. I.. I cant take there BS anymore.. They idiotic touchy feelly bulls#$%. I went from top of the class to barely able to pass. I am enlisted.." 

"Sarah.. I can have a come to Jesus meeting with you officer above you.. You want me to," Sarah puts her hand over Nathan's lips..

"Same dork.. Why they were afraid of you is beyond me," Seeing the pain in his eyes as he tries to find the words.. "Nathan I know what happened.. How bad was it when you did that job for DTI?"

Closing his eyes, "I met my father.. Sarah.. I sent the bus we were all on forward.. I told them it was the only way to save the federatons.. The truth.. " Nathan looks away, "Three months after the bus left if we had stayed.. I would have been jumped by your boyfriend.. After ten minutes of getting my a$$ kicked I would have snapped and killed every single one of them.. My mother worried Contacts someone who gets word to Singh.. I join my father at his side.. You died when the FBI opens fire trying to get me..  I.."

Sarah laughs, "I accepted I cant go home.. " Shaking her head, "You had to have been only what sixteeen when you did that job? I hate these self centered bastards."

"How did you know that," Nathan is pushed back onto his back?

"Men.. At least you are all still readable like a book.." Sarah sighs, "You had followed me around like a little puppy dog for years.. I kinda know you like a book Cadet Malarky.."

Nathan laughs, "So .. You are leaving federation space to do what you have always wanted to do.."

More somber then she should be, "Just remember I kinda tolerate you.. Khan Jr.. Just kinda.." A small tear fell, "Malarky.. Chase your dreams.." Looking him in the eyes, "If you dare say You got me.. I will tickle you to death.."

"It has always been about getting to your younger sister," Nathan gets hit by Sarah..

Sarah kisses Nathan, "I will keep in contact.. I do not blame you.. "

Smoke rises from the facility as weapons hit its shield's..

"Who is attacking us," The bat like Na'kuhl spoke as she stood over a female with Brunette hair and pink locks.. "Adigeon Prime was not the wisest choice for this experiment.." 

(author's note : Na'khul -Memory Beta Wikia , Adigeon_Prime -Memory Beta Wikia)

Weapons fire comes from the hallway as various agents go flying.. Metal doors fall down as an Orion mans body is crushed by the droppinng 

Looking down at the human female, "This is not supposed to be," The Na'kuhl female scientist looks down.. "This version of the Barclay's Protomorphosis Syndrome was supposed to.."

(an: Barclay's Protomorphosis Syndrome- Memory Alpha Wikia )

The females hand shoots up, breaking a restraint, and grabs the Na'kuhl by the throat.. "What did you do to me? " Breaking the left hand free, "You tried to kill me.. "

Choking as Sarah crushed her throat, one of the assistants frooze.. 

"Sarah.. Are you Ok," Nathan's voice seemed loud to Sarah..

One of the Na'kuhl frooze as he turned and looked at the woman.. "That is the TDI's hound dog.. You had sex with the Augment.. He has stopped us cold in several..."

An andorian female scanned Sarah, "Talk about thin Ice.. The BPS seems to have.. I see. Her body's immunology is being partially rewritten off the sperm..Do you know what this means?"

Sarah's hands had started to change as she grabbed the Na'Kuhl by the skull, "I can see you body's field it seems.. How is this possible?"

The alien's skull was crushed by Sarah..

The Andorian was scanning her, "My god this might help solve my peoples.."

Sarah shoved the researcher back on instinct as a pillar fell, "Do you .. Do you have a way out of here.. Starfleet will not let you share this data.."

The Andorian seemed to pause, "Yes.. But my research.. It.."

"Time to go.. " Grabbing isolinear chips and tossing them in bag as the fire seemed to stop, "Time.."

Shaking her head, "Yes.. Starfleet will never let me continue.. I.."

"Help me and I will help you," Sarah saw the Andorian Doctor close her eyes as she reaches over and grab some things off the Na'kuhl. She tosses it to Sarah. "An offsite beam out point.. Short range.. I have friends we can hide with.. Grab that right.."

Sarah rips a component off the wall and is stunned, "Uhm.. Lets go.."

____________________________________________________________________________________

A suliban like hand reached out and grabbed the Klingon by the Throat.. Crushing his windpipe, "So were the F#$% is the vaunted federation now.."
(AN: Suliban- Memory Beta Wikia )

A neural whip hit the female as a ferengi male spoke, "Female you.." The male went wide eyed and hit the female again, "It.. It is not working.."

"DaiMon.. DaiMon.. I am so glad you showed yourself.." Removing her hood showing her now non-human features, "You found a Keldon class cardassian ship, with a cloak, and had it secretly upgraded... You are gonna give me your Brand new ship.  For your life DaiMon.."

(AN: Keldon class - Memory Beta Wikia )

Two huge males tried to encircle her.. A weird transporter effect hit them as they disappeared.. 

"I.. I have transporter inhibitors," The Daimon backed up in fear..

"Cute.. Right now the two thugs are not even being.. Their energy is being feed into the system.." Smiling as she took the neural whip from the Ferengi, "I am also taking all of your slaves.."

"My crew will not allow this.. They are," The DaiMon Freezes as the sound of a transporter is made.. Seeing several bone like things and piles of flesh, "That.. That.."

"Is what is left of your command crew..." Tapping a badge, " Galor.."

"We have taken the ship Captain," A male speaks.. "You are not gonna be happy.. It is however as promised from the DaiMon's deceased partner.."

"Deceased," The DaiMon swallowed hard..

Smiling evilly as she draws back on the neural whip, "This is gonna hurt you more then me.."

The whip cracks on the Ferengi male making him scream..

Nathan enters his quarters on board the USS Spock.. He pauses in the near total darkness, "Your scent has changed.. Sarah.."

"It is very fun lover boy," Sarah's changed voice fills the air.. Covering herself up playfully, "I can see in the darkness better then you.."

Walking over to the replicator, "Sweet Tea.." Pausing, "Dos por favor.."

Sarah throws a pillow at Nathan who easily catches it, "You want to talk and I want a lot more.. Baby.."

"You made Starfleet's top ten.. Number seven," Nathan sits the extra tea down across from him..

Sighing Sarah gets up completely nude revealing what looks like Suliban human hybrid.. She walks up behind Nathan and starts massaging his back, "I am so sorry baby.. You.."

Closing his eyes he takes her hand that rest on his shoulder.. "I will give you credit.. The ferengi missing his bottom lobes told a story..  "

Kissing the top of his head, " You have done good.. The USS Spock is amazing.. Too bad they are not as competent as you.. I literally walked aboard.. The head of security is an idiot."

"You .." turning around as he stood up, "Why didnt you talk with me.. I loved you the way you were.."

Sarah Kisses Nathan as he kisses her back.. Whispering into his ear, "I am here tonight.. Tomorrow at 0830 ship time the sensors will be online.. We have till then.."

Holding her, "You do know that they will know you were here.. Luckily for me.. they have not officially told me about what you have done.."

"I just got started," Sarah shoves him down.. "I brought you a gift baby.. Those scanners you wanted will be floating with a holo-projector around this secret facility.."

"Wait.. The .." Nathan takes a deep breath as her nude skin seems to ripple in colors to his eyes, "Wow.. That is so awesome.. "

"Stilll a dork.. " Sarah giggles, "Focus loverboy number three.. All of it was stolen off the blackmarket.. Some of the parts will be .. Uhm.. Lets says members of the Typhon pact will be unhappy.. But, you have to compensate me for the items.."
(AN- Typhon Pact- Memory Beta wikia )

"So now I have to whore for star fleet, " Nathan mocked hurt..

"Pretty F@#$ing much.. My little Khan.. " Sarah smiles as she kisses Nathan, " For king and country darling.." To her surprise she is not stronger then Nathan, "That.. You. How?"

"I have been holding back," Nathan kisses her neck where the Suliban like skin melds beautifully into human like skin.. "I did not want to break you.."

"No.. No more talking.. Number two.. Lov.. Lover boy!"

The two kiss passionately..

"Lt. JG Malarky," Admiral Akaar growls.. 
(AN- Leonard James Akaar- Memory Beta Wikia )

Admiral Chekov chuckles, "He is correct Leonard.. You specifically never told him Sarah Gooseby is on the Federations top ten list.. detain her at all cost. My security personnel were told to avoid mentioning it to him.."
(AN- Pavel Chekov- Memory Beta Wikia )

"Pavel she delobed a Ferengi...  She stole an unaccounted for Cardassian ship that has a cloak on it, " Admiral Jellico complained.. "God knows what else her crew was doing. My security personnel just got here.."
(AN- Edward Jellico- Memory Beta Wikia )

"The Ferengi was A slave trader," Nathan stood nude staring forward..

"And.. You are out of uniform," Admiral Jellico growled which drew a middle finger from Nathan..

"Admiral.. Admiral chekov.. Sarah did make me service her in trade.." Nathan chuckles, "But we got those sensors from the Typhon pact you wished we had.."

"Good.. Madam Director of the science Council will be pleased.."Sitting in the command chair Checkov nods his head, "Next time Malarky.. " The old Admiral Pauses for effect, " Remind me to give you a few more hours.. I would like an old constitution class fully equipped.. Also.. Tell Sarah I want a set of chairs from the old Enterprise.."

"All the bells and whistles Admiral," Malarky stood at attention.. "Aye Admiral.."

"Pavel," Admiral Jellico shook his head.. "He purposely let her escape.. If he did not outright aide her.."

Chekov looked at Jellico and took a deep breath, "When I was younger I would have thrown him in the brig.. Questioned him for days and hours.."

"Now that your older," Akaar was not very happy?

"Nathan.." Admiral Chekov looked at information on a data pad, "Have a team look at my replicator in the Captains ready room. Also have a cup of." 

A low level Ensign frooze as she came out carrying a single steaming coffee cup, "Lt. JG. Uhm.."

"My apologies Admiral," The nude Malarky motioned for the blushing ensign to take the coffee to Chekov..

Not even looking around, Admiral Chekov had a hand sticking out as he read a report, "Nathan.."

The Ensign quickly had the coffee in the old admirals hand..

"I will have someone immediately look at those replicator's for YOU ADMIRAL," Lt. JG Malarky pointed at the entrance to the ready room..

It took the ensign a minute after she bit her bottom lip trying not to look at the nude Lt. JG..

"Ensign.. The Lt. JG is trying to hint to you to be a dear and fix my Replicator for me," Pavel smiled warmly.. "Thank you for the prompt delivery of my beverage.."

Shaking her head embarassed, "Aye Admiral." The young Ensign heads directly to the Ready Room..

"Those uniforms they are wearing," Admiral Jellico shook his head.. "Those are not the uniforms that.."

"Lt. JG.," Pavel Chekov took a moment.. Reading a pad,"New Schedule?"

"Until such a time as relieved of duties.. I am required to keep the work crews adjusted to up to the minute.." Malarky stared forward at attention, "Admiral your Sensors will physically be inside their new spots by lunch.. Hannah has already screamed at me pissed off about a redisign.. Admiral Jellico.. You signed off on the engineering work uniform sir.."

"I never signed," Jellico looked over and saw Akaar chuckle..

"Malarky.." Akaar took a deep breath, "Go get dressed.. Oh.." Looking at Pavel, "If you happen to see Sarah Gooseby.. Be a good little starfleet officer and REPORT HER!"

"I will do Admiral Akaar," Lt. JG. Malarky stood there for a minute..

"Dismissed Lt. JG," Akaar turned and started to speak.. Not seeing Malarky move, "What.."

"He is waiting for those orders in writing," Admiral Chekov smiled as he stood and stretched his legs.. "The Vulcan Science Academy wants a copy of.. How is that garbage put Son.."

"They want a study of the social dynamics from the crew in its interactions with the command crew.. So Admiral Akaar and Admiral Jellico all Orders are given and then written copies issued immediately."

Both Admirals looked at Pavel Chekov, "Dont look at me Jellico.. I suspect Malarky got tired of the officers saying one thing and doing another.. Those are your orders wording anyway.." 

anger passed on Jellico's face as Chekov chuckled again.. "I would not.." Edward Jellico paused, "Ever order given has been in writing?"

"Admiral I assume you set it for that way for the science council.. Or so you could remote monitor the progress," Malarky grinned evilly..

Admiral Jellico looked at Lt. JG. Malarky, "Get me a copy after you get dressed.. I will have it in writing delivered.." Seeing him not moving, "I.. Your kidding me it has to be done immediately.."

"Your orders sir," Malarky was back to a straight face..

The Ensign walks out of the ready room, "Admiral.. The replicator is repaired.."

Chekov motions the Ensign away, "Lt. JG Malarky make sure you tell your Girl friend I said thank you for the Sensors.." 

"Understood Admiral.." The Ensign nods and heads towards nathan with a pad in hand. Lt. JG Malarky points at Jellico. She walks over and sticks out the pad.. "Sir.. I need your signature.."

"Ensign," Jellico reads the data pad closely. He signs off after a few minutes, "Good Job ensign.. that was pretty quick.."

"Easy repair Admiral.. " 

"So If Sarah Gooseby contacts me," Lt. Malarky's eyes the ensign.

"Do not communicate with her," Admiral Akaar speaks. "Let me get to a station to print your orders for you.. Edward.. May I use your ready room.."

Admiral Jellico shakes his head and glares at Malarky.. Walking towards the ready room, "After You Admiral.."

The two admirals walk to the ready room and the door shuts..

Admiral Chekov just shakes his head..

The Ensign slaps Nathan on his bare a$$, "I guess I can promote you to lover number two.." Seeing him stare forward she pokes him..

"Make that two chairs and.." Not moving from the command chair, "Former Crewman Gooseby.. I want several working old torpedoes, tricorders, and hand phasers if you can find them.."

The faux ensign turns and looks at the Old Admiral..

Nathan hits her in the back of the head and nods at Chekov..

Glaring at Nathan she answers, "Aye Admiral.. Two chiars from the refit, torpedoes, tricorders, and hand phasers"

"Thats a good girl.. You might want to hurry little lady.." Looking at the ready room door chekov chuckles, "they cant be that stupid.. I am belaying Leonard's order.. I expect the USS SPOCK finished ahead of schedule Nathan!" Not lookinng at Sarah's shocked face, "I am officially on vacation.. I cant officially bring you in.. this is Admiral Jellico's command.. Starfleet Has rules.. Order and discipline must be maintained.."

Messages In This Thread
Star Trek Generation X: Godwin's Century - by Armonica_Templar - 04-30-2017, 04:44 PM