Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MK Ultra Supersoldier Max Spiers
(04-30-2017, 07:26 AM)Daitengu Wrote: Nothing mysterious .... ruptured ulcer killed him .... when ulcer rupters like that the patient spits up black blood ....  as to rest of his claim on supersoldiers .... bullshit .....

Quote:On 16 July 2016 Max Spiers died on the sofa at a girlfriend's house in Warsaw, Poland. According to the Polish prosecutor handling the case, Max's partner called an ambulance. A doctor attended the scene but was unable to revive Max.  He did not take steps to inform police about the incident. Information regarding Spiers' death did not reach the prosecutors office until 30 August 2016, which was after Max's body had been handed over to British authorities. Due to this fact Polish authorities could not conduct an autopsy.[19]
Source

There are many, many people who have come forward claiming to have been a part of the MK Ultra Super Soldier Program.  Just go to You Tube and type in "Super Soldier" and you'll see a lot of witnesses. Whether their claims are true, I don't know.  It could be an experiment on mind control, or something else, but Max wasn't the only person making this claim.

I would think if Max was spitting up blood, the doctor would have known this, but he said nothing about a stomach ulcer, to my knowledge.

I also find it mysterious that a message from Max's phone stating, "Your boy's in trouble. If anything happens to me, investigate", was sent to his mother before he died.
And, why was his body handed over to British authorities, and then they kept it so long that an autopsy could not be conducted? What were they trying to hide?

It is my personal opinion, and many others, that Max was murdered for "saying too much".

Messages In This Thread
RE: MK Ultra Supersoldier Max Spiers - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-30-2017, 04:33 PM
RE: MK Ultra Supersoldier Max Spiers - by guohua - 04-30-2017, 11:50 PM