Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Most Haunted Team Catch a Ghost on Camera
uhhm.... unfortunately.... I've just watched (well... skipped through) the Most Haunted Episode from Wentworth Woodhouse Stables.... and I can't see any reference to this footage??

It's not even mentioned at the end "summary" at all, so...... ???

Part1
Part2

Either the source (METRO) has got the episode info wrong..... or.... I'm thinking CGI hoax (Not by Most Haunted.... but by Metro or whoever supplied them with the "footage")

:(

G

EDIT TO ADD:
APPARENTLY....... They have filmed a NEW Episode at the same location and the footage has been released as a teaser from that show!
Unfortunately, I also heard that they are setting up a "Most Haunted Experience" centre and it just also happens to be on that site too... so I'm smelling a publicity stunt to promote the "Experience" thing??

Someone on another site said that Most Haunted had been caught faking stuff before?? but that they were not prosecuted or anything because their TV show disclaimer says that it's for Entertainment Only! I haven't been able to confirm that officially yet.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Most Haunted Team Catch a Ghost on Camera - by gordi - 04-25-2017, 07:00 PM