Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OR: Ali Cassius Akbaar for the defense

Ali was watching the big screen and did a yes fist pump..

"..deral Government will let the State of Alabama handle its prosecution of Mrs. Stark first," The man in a business like suit spoke..

An older woman looking thirty smiled, "That was amazing baby.. The senior Partner called today after your second round with the Prosecutor over Mr. Cartwright.. I told him to go to hell.."

"Julie.. Let me guess they offered me the job at the firm," Ali smiled as he walked into the Dining room..

"They got a little mad.. tried to say something about a non- compete.."

"Its allright baby," Ali sat down at the Table.. "Maria.. Lets eat first then we will go over your legal defense.."

"Daddy," Al little girl with curly black hair spoke as she climbed into her booster seat.. "Your all over TV.. "

A knock came from the door.. Ali paused, "Give me one second Mr. Cartwright." Looking through the security window, "My mechanic.."

Ali opens the door as a man in overall gets real polite, "Mr. Akbaar.. We are just.. Just delivering your car back to you.. We .. It turns out the parts were under warranty still.. We replaced them at no cost sir."

Ali takes his keys from the mechanic, "Thank you Wilbert.. I would invite you in but I have guest over.."

Holding his hand up relaxing, "No need sir.. I just need you to sign the fact I.."

"Send it to me via certified mail.. I will do the inspection after dinner," Ali shut the door in the man's face.. 

Mr. Cartwright laughs, "Ole Wilbert aint never delivered a car.. God son.. I mean.. "

"Mr. cartwright.." ali smiles as he walks into the dining room, "I am an atheist.. Or at least a skeptic now.. I was raised muslim.. Lets just say in 2013 that god sent one of her enforcers down from the mountain top and put a gun to my head.."

"God is a man daddy? Atheist.. But the preacher said aethist go to h e double hockey sticks.." the little girl was confused, "And Grandma Akbaar said.."

"Baby.." Ali sighs, "Each mans faith is his own business. When your in your mother's house you will pay homage respect to her beliefs.."

"Ali," Julie looked at her husband.

"Julie my love.. I do not discuss religion or politics or money at a dinner table," Ali smiled as he patted his wife on the butte. "No git in dat dere kitchen woman! Do I need to get you pregnant so Maybell can have a brother or sister.."

Julie slapped Ali playfully, "You sleeping on the couch.. Towel head!!"

Mr. cartwright laughs but is greeted by a glare from his wife, "Its funny.."

Julie brings food out of the kitchen and sits it on the table. Looking at Mr. Cartwright, "That was not the funniest thinng today.. I got several calls from debt collectors.. Ali.. It seems they are no longer interested in taking us to court.."

Ali lookks at his wife raising a thick black eye brow..

"Oh they asked if the deal for payment plans were still good.. I told them that you would get back to them.. Probably before the trial ended.."

Ali drums his fingers on the table and stands up.. He kisses his older wife, "You are a F#$%ing Genius my love..."

The older man spoke as the Fox news subtitles ran under his picture, "Ali Cassius Akbaar .. For the Defense.. Those are the most feared words in alabama right now.."

"Andrew.. I have to be honest.." Pirro shook her head, "The Prosecutor was just outclassed as a lawyer.. How do you lose when you have the defendant nailed to the wall? My god, Mrs. Stark had the kids child she was accused of kidnapping across state lines.."

"I was watching.. This clip is what told me that the prosecutor was in Trouble," Napolitano played the clip..

"You F#$%ing Elitest Carpet Bagging YANKEE.. Your in the south boy," Ali was just short of shouting. "Did you suck your professors D@#$ for your introduction to Law 101? Last I checked, the law read quite F#$%ing differently!"

"You see when an Arabic man raised in a muslim household, turned aetheist after an event that has been classified, can shout those words in a court room.. And mean it.. shows me just how far america has come.."

"Andrew.. He got hit with  a ten thousand dollar fine by the judge.. The reason that moment was brilliant.." Pirro focused on a white man in the Jury, "This is the moment that Mr. Green changed his mind.. Mr. Green if you remember was the juror that Ali kept I thought would sink his case.. "

"After Mr. Green said straight to Ali's face the Woman was guilty as sin and he would throw the book at her," Judge Napolitano shook his head. "Ali got more then reasonable doubt in their minds.. To get Mrs. Stark off on al 15 charges with a uniamous verdict of not guilty.. Can you imagine having lost this case and having to walk back into the office today?"

Pirro raises her hands up, "I thought the prosecutor had Mrs. Stark when they caught her and her alleged victim live on TV.. In her house.. Him in his boxers and Mrs. Stark in a bath robe.. Next day in court, You F#$%ng lose because their is no evidence.."

"Outclassed as you said.." Andrew Napolitano laughs, "Just doesnt cover it.. You have to remember how Ali played it in front of the jury.. That was.. A hell of a gamble.. A young mother alone in the house with multiple death threats against her.. then the prosecutor had to explain how the boy got Mrs. Starks address.. Jeanine.. As a father and say sitting on this jury I was thinking my god enough is enough alabama.. S@#$!! You set this woman up again and again.. Quit wasting my tax dollars on BS.."

"When are you gonna start chasing real Criminals.." Pirro laughed, "Same thoughts.. Then Ali asked the prosecutor who was gonna watch the kid.. Does the father not have rights and responsibilities? If CPS wants to be there while the father is, Mrs. Stark wont object.. "

Naplonitano shook his head laughing, " The two were married was the final nail in the coffin of the states case.. This one is one for the record books.. A c student who took six years to get a four year law degree took the top of the class harvard graduate the distance and won.. What I want to know.. Is who in the h#$$ was Ali's law instructor at that local college.. America may not like Mrs. Stark, but everyone can agree that she had the finest representation in court.."

"I cant help but wonder what case Ali Cassius Akbaar is on now.."

At a black site in US territory...

"Your honors," A man in a colonel's uniform addressed three people on screens with blacked out faces.. "This is a joke.. Where is this domestic terrorist's lawyer.. Who in Sam h#$$ had the authority to get this terrorist a new lawyer?"

A female voice filled the air from the screen with the SCOTUS symbol under it, "We got a message he was running behind because someone tried to delay his arrival.."

"Your honors.." The Colonel laughed.. "I am the best prosecutor the US military has.. Mrs. Trina Kilor is gonna face a fate worse then death.. I do not know who called in her new lawyer.. Trust me this is gonna be an open and shut.. She confessed under enhanced interrogation techniques.."

A male voice spoke with the COTUS symbol under the screen, "Why were we not told who this defense attorney is? I am curious.."

The doors to the Room open up as a man with black hair and Eyebrows walk in.. "Your honors of the Tribunal.. the plea is not guilty on all counts." The Colonel's eyes went wide as the man spoke, "Ali Cassius Akbaar for the Defense.. "

"F#$% me," the colonel shook his head as he took a deep breath.

the end for now

Messages In This Thread
RE: OR: Ali Cassius Akbaar for the defense - by Armonica_Templar - 04-24-2017, 07:53 PM