Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ancient Sites and Artefacts IV
(05-24-2016, 03:13 PM)Isis Wrote: What I find most fascinating about a lot of these ancient sites is that many have been dated prior to the ancient civilization occupying them. For instance, the Sphinx is now said to date 2000 years prior to the Egyptian empire. Sites is central America were built prior to Aztecs entering the cities. Artifacts that are 250,000 years old have been found among artifacts that are only 20,000 years old. This means that our history is not exactly correct. Many of these artifacts were previously built especially in some of the more advanced ancient societies. what does that mean? To me it says that much is being hidden from us regarding our own history. This can also explain why the Smithsonian confiscates the bones of giants and even took out the Egyptian pyramids found in the Grand Canyon area. Since the Smithsonian is owned by the US Government with funding by the Rothchilds it's a wonder we know anything at all.
Yes, Yes, yes, I agree and we've been Lied to.
I have to believe our present history has to do with keeping the Religious sideĀ and the Evolutionist Happy.
I think our ancestors are older and smarter than we're being lead to believe.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ancient Sites and Artefacts IV - by Jackie - 05-24-2016, 03:03 PM
RE: Ancient Sites and Artefacts IV - by guohua - 05-24-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: Ancient Sites and Artefacts IV - by Isis - 05-24-2016, 03:13 PM
RE: Ancient Sites and Artefacts IV - by guohua - 05-27-2016, 06:57 AM