Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ancient stone carvings confirm how comet struck Earth in 10,950BC, sparking the rise
Interesting @"727Sky". Thanks for sharing.   minusculethumbsup2

I read just recently that another place has been discovered that the researchers think may be even older than Gobekli Tepe. They are still studying the find.  I forget where that place was.   minusculethinking 

There is so much to be learned from our ancestors, it's amazing. 

What I saw here was people coming together, working together, to survive by creating a farmer town.  Working together is the only way we will survive on this planet, but the people at the top are so smitten with power and greed, they won't allow that to happen. They created beliefs, religions, and politics to keep the people divided and warring with one another, all in the name of power and greed. 

So, the wheel of life goes round and round, live... die... learn... do it all again until we get it right. 
Unfortunately, I don't think MAN will ever get it right.  And it looks like the planet is getting close to our next redo. tinycrying

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ancient stone carvings confirm how comet struck Earth in 10,950BC, sparking the rise - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-21-2017, 05:33 PM