Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tales from Andros's Walk about
Chapter Seven

"I was told that the kid was more valuable then I was.. " Mattis was somber for a second, "The sociopathic serial killer is one of a few set of people who the whole fate of humanity might rest in thier hands.."

"Please they are just covering up," Flynn responded.

"Sir.." Mattis was very cold, "Not from what I have seen this sociopath has done in the lab.. If he does not go to the moon for his internship I intend to draft him and place him in our counter biological AND hazmat division.."

"Donald,"Flynn shook his head.. "The woman groomed him.."

Twenty nine deaths all because they attacked him.. another Twelve since then all untraceable.. " Mattis glared at Flynn, "Seven for his country. Mr. colt delivered it for him. If the D@#$ woman slowed his sociopathic killing tendancies.. She's hired!"

The President elect took a deep breath, "I take it that this woman has managed to curb.. So to speak, this unnamed teenagers habits.."

"The teen has not .. Let me choose my words carefully.. Will be pursuing a degree in Chemistry and medical.." Mattis shook his head, "Do I like it.. No!"

"She groomed him," Ivanka shakes her head.. "But he is a serial killer in the making.. Already one.."

"Who is working for SPAWAR now.. the kid has created a few things for space medicine and will be moving to SPAWAR headquarters with his wife and two kids.. " Mattis took a deep breath, "I have to remind you Mr. President elect.. Each of these cases all go back to one thing.."

Trump closed the file and took a deep breath himself. "It appears that Mr. Colt did do a lot of good just on the low down.. I take it from my reading this was not counting the medal worthy material.. Is Mr. Colt going to be going to Annapolis?"

"No," Mattis took a deep breath.. "He.. Well lets say he has already graduated BUDs but their was an issue.. He caught the man who pinned his trident on and.." Mattis drew a finger across his neck, "The Rear Admiral was found with his throat slit in his mistresses house.. A BUDS graduate is missing.."

"The Rear Admiral had either Creast, Jensen, Wilson, or De'Chez as an enemy," Ivanka shook her head..

"Yes.. to each one.. Add my name to the list as well.."

"Wait.. Mr. colt went through buds training just to kill a man," President Trump leaned back.. "What did this man really do? "

"According to a file a small asian woman passed me.. Lets say treason is where we start.." Mattis shook his head, "threatening Mrs. Ma.. Mrs. De'Chez was the last straw.. The reason JSOC no longer want Mr. Colt is because the Rear Admiral had friends.. I know for fact he was unaccounnted for but then all of a sudden people and evidence of his location all poofed into existence.."

"MAMG," Trump leaned forward..

"The only proof the have is that Rear Admiral Vorley is the one who signed off on the missing sailor who went to buds," Mattis reached into his pocket. Tossing a SEAL trident on the table, "The Captain said I really should look into the deceased Rear Admiral. "

Trump picked up the Trident, "Same person I just watch dive onto an antenna and then into the water?" 

"Did they tell you what the deal was with the space between the battle of the white mountains and the Nellis incident, "Ivanka spoke in curiosity..

"No mam.. We are not on the need to know.. direct Quote from Mr. Macer.. I have no clue what happened in the swamps but it was signifacant."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Eight
Homecoming

A woman with a patch over one eye sat at the breakfast table waited for Gretchen to speak..

"High Mammy.. Awkward," Gretchen was wearing only panties and socks as she opened the fridge. gretchen closed the fridge door and saw the hispanic woman looking at her, "June.. uhm.. It is not what it looks like..

"How is Littleman doing," Mammy moved her black hair? "I am glad to see he is at least returning to normal.."

"Senorita," June chuckled when she handed a bath robe over. She took out of the oven two plates," The other overgrown rats quietly headed out.. Senior Colt did not sleep in his bed again."

Sitting them on the table, she poured a quick cup of coffee for Gretchen as mammy pulled out a chair..

"Listen nothing happened last night.. I fell asleep in his arms as we talked." Gretchen yawned and stretched, "He massaged my back.. And we just talked, I fell asleep listening to his voice and heart beat."

"That is what worries me," Mammy drank her expresso with foam.. "I was hoping he would of at lest made some kind of move on you.. June .. I need some more tamales to take to my mother inn law when I check on her.."

"Si, Mammy colt.." June went to the microwave and took out a rubbermaid tub.. She sat them inside a special bag, "They are right here for you.. I have your clothes sat out for you.."

"Mammy.. June is not your slave," Gretchen Drinks the coffee..

"Senorita.. For what I get paid per year.. I will call her mistress all day long if Senorita Colt wants me to..I am a highly paid executive assistant.." The phone rings and June rolls her eyes as she answers, "Senior George.. Your shoes are under the back edge of the couch, I hung your CLEAN clothes for you to wear on the back of your door.." After he says something, "Yes.. The coffee is fresh and the food in the oven is yours.. Make sure you change your underwear and socks, AFTER you shower.. Comprend, do NOT make me send dimitrious with the hose again.. Now get your DRUNK a$$ in the shower.. You have to help my fiance in a few hours purge the Aquaponics.."

Mammy chuckles..

" Your what seventeen.. Surely you want something more then this," Gretchen smelled the coffee..

June sat down after she hung up the phone, "I get paid to babysit and do laundry.. Lets say I make a little over a hundred thousand a year and I only take care of two households. Full medical and benefits.. I have a security clearance , so what else does this something else have to offer.. I have my African lover, life is good.. Hell.. ICE personally delivered my citizenship papers in triplicate. I do not have to pay taxes because the government secretly declared the CSA a reservation and this area is now all reservation.."

"Gretchen.. Sugar, My name is Catherine," Mammy sighs.. 

Gretchen sniffed the air, "I am curious.. Cathy.."

"Littleman.." Mammy spoke with a thick southern accent, "It is hard to explain.. He kissed me to learn Speak Speak.. Then saved me from going to the FARM.."

June sat down with an Orange Juice, "I have been meaning to ask Senorita Mammy.. Or is it mammy?"

"Just Mammy.. the farm.. You see where I's from the farm is what we call the buildin' that we keep our.. Uhm.. Well the unwelcomed visitors or those that are outsiders." Mammy took a moment, "By your understanding we are married.." Seeing Gretchen's face, "No sugar.. Littleman put it best how many words do youse have for snow? Same with klan Speak Speak.. The word we use means a cross between soccer mom, Den mother, Senior wife, and Precepitor.."

"Cathy.. I was referring to Ms. Shoeloch.. " Gretchen sighed, "My mother in law was a little worried.. "

Mammy said something in Klan speak speak.. "I think he intended to stay in the swamp with Jolene.. When word reached him she told him to go.. The men of the Last Standing Regiment of the Confederacy were NOT going to let their colonel or The man who helped them beat the Yankees go down by himself. So they went with Littleman and well.."

"My Aunt still does not know what to make of you. All of you appear of at least second Generation appear to be forth gen hybrids," Gretchen smiled. "I saw the men of the Regiment as they air dropped into the white mountains with the SEALs.."

Gretchen stood up and refilled her coffee cup..

"Yes.. I know why he did not F#$% you huzzy," Mammy smiled.. "It is.. Gretchen, it is because of soul speak.. Some of those wounds from his past are right up on front..."

"The battle of Camp Pendelton.. Austin claims it is just a dream and littleman's fantasy?"

"In his head it is all true," Mammy spoke..

"All right ladies.. We have S#$% to do," June quietly interjected.. "We live in the here and now.. I am not judging you Gretchen.. I saw the look on your face.. Dimitrious explain what the trust was.. Andros is an old man.. That is my only advice.. "

June got up and walked out of the barn house's kitchen door, "Senior George.. You better be in the F#$%ing shower!!"

"I am curious.. You were supposed to go to the farm," Gretchen looked at Mammy..

"Yes.. Littleman saved me after he," A tear fell from Mammy's face.. "It was necessary.. I am mad but it is better then what I was facing.."

"Jolene.. She and littleman?"

"I believe the phrase is like rabbits.. He is more heart broken darling," Mammy stood and yawned. Finishing her drink, "I need you to do me a favor.. I will need to speak with Austin and Dianna.. "

Gretchen stretched and smile, "So you.."

Mammy hugged Gretchen and whispered to her..

"What.." Gretchen looked upstairs, "But that little a$$hat said I was like a big sister.. I choose him to father my outsider child and he did.. ANDROS NICODEMUS COLT," Gretchen headed back to the upper deck..

MAmmy snickered and whispered, "Youse not get away with chit so easily Dear husband.."

The sound of klan speak speak filled the air making mammy smile..

"F#$% you too Andros," Mammy laughed as she walked out of the house..

Upstairs Andros laid out under the covers on a chair, "Gretchen. " Andros spoke in his nine year old voice, "Is there a problem?"

Gretchen points her finger at him, "yes there is! What the hell did you grow up into.. I was hot and horny and you told me that I was like a big sister. I.."

"So your mad because I am not a male whore?"

"I should tie you down and make you forget," Gretchen Growled pissed off. Gretchen took a deep breath and dropped the bathrobe.. Crawling back under the covers, "The others ditched us.. If your going to be a little old emo S#$%, your going to at least massage my back till I am not pissed at you.."

A very calming tone came from Andros as Gretchen snuggle up to him with her Back. 

"that note thingy were m body seems to vibrate," Gretchen pulled the covers over the two of them.

"Let me see.. I was telling you about the way Esfers tasted," andros held Gretchens hand as she laid on his arm. Andros changesd the tone as his hands wentdown Gretchen's spine..

"You are a f#$%ing A$$ littleman.." andros stopped, "Hey.. Your not putting out so your gonna massage me till I .." Gretchen yawns," Go back to sleep.. So esfers taste like??"

"I was talking about tora," andros notices Gretchen stretch.. "See you are so.." Gretchen yawns again, "It was funny in way.. Chubbs had picked up a fifty call and started mowing down chinese soldiers.."

yawning as andros massgaged her back and his tone seemed to act like a pulsing massager, "I.. I.." Yawning, "Still mad.."

Gretchen closed her eyes as andros kissed the back of her head, "My fourteen year old self would have nailed you.. Sleep big sis.. Enjoy your youth.."

Epilogue
July forth, 2017

"Your True colors.." the little girl had the musical instruments coming from her.. 

Stopping cold, she swallows hard..

"Hello Elizabeth," An eighteen year old wearing a very expensive suit spoke.. "That was very beautiful.."

"Mr. chairman.. I.. I heard the argument," Elizabeth had tears run down her face..

"Of course you did littleone.. " Alex has several people walk around the room, "Brutal.. If the Technomages get froggy.."

"they are all mine," Brutal grins in side his special gear.

A woman with tan skin and long black hair up is let past guards, "God D@#$ it Alex.. You cant just walk into our head quarters.."

In alex's voice, "But mama.. He is the Chairman he doesnt need permission.. Those are the chairman's enforcers. I am.. I apologize Mr. Mace.. I did not mean to.." Another woman walks in behind her mother, "Auntie.. You.."

"Hello Elizabeth .. You can tell it was me?"

"Uh oh.. Your heart rate sounds the same.. Mrs. Parker was Abigail.. Madam.. Wait.. If your here with Alex.. Holy mackerel batman.. You.. You took the gavel," Elizabeth swallowed hard.. "I.. Mr. chairman.."

Looking at Her mother, "I was just about to tell jolene here.." Alex stand up straighter all official in his tone, "Elizabeth Regina Follingsworth.. Please go get your friends after this.. RAISE your right hand and repeat after me.."

Several holograms appear with the older one in center speaking.. "Mr. Chairman.."

Elizabeth Raises her right hand as Alex Points at her.. In alex's voice shakinng a little, "I , Elizabeth Regina Follingsworth.."

After Alex speaks she repeats the words in his voice..

Quote:Do hereby swear on my sacred honor and fortunes,
TO uphold the highest ideals,
never compromising,
Never waivering,
Under the principle with Great responsibility comes great power,
Do accept that I am my kins keeper,
Should tyranny overwhelm the world 
I will plant my feet firmly in the ground..
I will pick up my pen and my plowshare..
And may the tyrants blood run free as they die for their cause
Everyone is counting on me,
If something goes wrong its my fault..
No excuses..

"Alexander," Jolene Follingsworth is very pissed off..

Alex raises his hand in a V, "Because I am the Chairman of the Committee for a better Future."

Little elizabeth has tears run down her face, "Because I.. I am the Chairman of.." alex mouths Junior, "The Junior committee for a better future.." Holding out her  little hand in the Vulcan V, In Klingon, annd Zachary Quinto's voice, "Live Long And Prosper.."

In mimbari, alex responds, "May the force be with you.."

The holograms are very Quiet..

"Uncle Robert.. I.. I am the .. Its official," Elizabeth hugs alex.. "I thought I was in trouble Mr. Chairman.."

Going to one knee, "Well go round up your junior committee.. A senior member is required to be present for their swearing in.. Take your time in choosing.."

"Mama," elizabeth saw the anger on her mothers face..

"Abigail go with her and walk her through it.. " Alex speaks really low where Elizabeth can here it.. "Madam Chairman recommended you so it her deal to review selections.."

Mrs. Parker takes Elizabeth's hand, "So.. Who is the first member you have lined up?"

Joyce Parker walks out with Elizabeth..

"God D@#$ it Alex.."

Alex snaps his finger.. 

A few seconds later a big, very muscular special needs looking man is carrying a technomage in..

As the man is dropped, "Thank you Ox.." 

"You little mother F#$%er.."

"Ira.. Ira.. Ira.." alex sits at a table, "They are just following orders.. you know like the ones you gave, so you should be ok with that.."

Tears fell down Jolene's face, "alex. We settled this matter years ago.."

"That we did.. Now, things have changed.. " Alex motions for Jolene to sit down, "She is beautiful.. The senior circle that is over there fuming can go to hell. You right this does fall under her Nana De'Chez's rule.. "

"So why are you here? We have," Ira goes very quiet when a pure black blade is at his throat.

"The Templars loaned this to me.. I see why," Brutal grins.. "Now stay the F#$% quiet till the Chairman ask me to beat your opinion out of you.."

"Please.. We are in counseling as it is.." Jolene has tears fallinng down her face, "Please.."

"Ox.."

"Mr. chairman," the heavily muscled Ox speaks a little off..

"Ira is going to take you to get ice cream.. I am going to sit here.."

"Ice Cream," Ox speaks excitedly..

"This is our," Ira is sent to the ground by Brutal..

"Mr. Ira," Ok speaks softly.. "Dont be a retard.. Alex is NOT happy.. He scares me when he is like this.. "

Ox picks the Technomage up with one hand and carries him out past the other enforcers..

Alex looks at Jolene and drums his fingers on the table..

I.. I should never have just left.. He has a destiny.. I saw it every time we.." Jolene looks away from the anger in Alex's face, "I know it was hard on him Alex.. He love's austin, Diana, and you mother there is no room.."

Jolene sees that her words are not getting past Alex, "God D@#$ what was I supposed to do. "

"Hold him and love his injured soul.. So all of you know I am not here as the chairman," Alex leans back.. "I am here to try and Save Ira's life.. I have completely failed.."

Alexander stands up..

Jolene reaches out and flinches at the coldness from Alex, "You.. You blame your self.. Their is no way you .."

"The oath your daughter took is NO joke.. Unlike you and the Senior circle I cant live off excuses and rationalizations," Alex sighs and walks over to Jolene. Wiping her tears, "It is over and foolish pride will win here.."

"So you promoted her to the Junior Chairman," Brutal narrows his eyes.. "F#$%.."

"Brutal.. You may not kill Ira.." Alex turned from Jolene, "Pass word to Tusk.. I will honor the deal he made with the warloched.."

"Tusk.." Jolene goes wide eyed, "The time cop in Asylum.. He.."

Brutal brought up a contact via hologram, "Tusk.."

"Brutal.. I take it that Alex just saw it.." The man with seeming multiple heritages smiled, "Thank you for letting me know.. Warloch will love this.."

Jolene is in complete tears trying not to brake down..

"Mr. Chairman.." Robert A Heinlein spoke from the entrance to the room, "We would appreciate if you would share with us.."

Alexander turned his back and went out the other side ignoring the Grandmaster..

"Mr. Heinlein," tusk spoke.. "Let him have some time sir.. He will not answer your question because Jolene has in effect invoked the Nana Macer rule.."

"Time Cop," Jolene stands up pissed but stops when Brutal eyes her. "What happens to my husband?"

"Grandmaster.. With all due respect, the Chairmen will not share.. Jolene," tusk took a deep breath. "He just sent Nico back to the Faded Galaxy.."

Jolene looked down as Heinlein looked at his agent, "Jolene.. Nico contacted you.."

"He.. He .. Tusk is out of jail on a pardon," Jolene looked at Tusk. "The marks on Nico's back where.. were from.."

"Little Nico, the now fifteen year old, the thirteen year old Andros Nicodemus Colt leapt into to , was at an internment camp in the Faded Galaxy. He returned to face the might of the Enar Republic by himself.." Tusk spoke, "Yes Brutal he would have killed you easily.. You have my word he was not kidding.. Everyone is bigger, stronger, and a little faster theen he is. The Trust has interbred with the survivors.. Most are at least sixth gens.. Why he went back is very important."

"Because goodman do NOT stand by and do nothing," Jolene swallowed hard.. "Ira .. He is a good man.. He just.."

"Then why did you make Nico promise not to kill Ira quickly," tusk spoke.. "Your arguments are valid but flawed.. Ira Brutal is on the guardian protocols.."

"My Agent has not done anything yet to warrant," Heinlein paused.. "Alex sees it, your from the future, and little nico would have heard of it.."

"It is the problem with time travel.. Right now Ira is innocent and cant be touched.. " tusk shook his head, "I have to go.. All the Chairman's men have been assembled.. Grandmaster it was an honor meeting you.."

After tusk disappeared, "This is not right.. No matter how this goes down Ira is F#$%ed with the Technomages.." 

the end of this story
As with real life it does go on

I hope you enjoyed this

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales from Andros's Walk about - by guohua - 03-29-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Tales from Andros's Walk about - by guohua - 03-31-2017, 04:46 AM
RE: Tales from Andros's Walk about - by guohua - 03-31-2017, 05:02 AM
RE: Tales from Andros's Walk about - by Armonica_Templar - 04-01-2017, 05:48 AM