Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tales from Andros's Walk about
Chapter Five

"The mission was a success," Mattis sat back down.. 

"How do you have access," Flynn spoke? "It is a question that needs to be asked."

Ivanka smiles, "Because Delano gave him the clearance.." Every one turns and looks at her, "Mr. Macer probably gave him.."

"This Mr. President Elect is what I was referring to..Mr. Macer has a unique ability to speak and sway people to his point of view." Mattis shook his head, "I was informed in fact he has no psi genes in the on position.. So it is all talent.."

"Why were you all looking at me?"

"Darling," Trump laughed and shook his head.. "You called Mr. Macer by his middle name.. "

"Nothing happened.. He was every inch the gentleman.. "

"He told you he was just more comfortable talking with women then men.." Mattis chuckled, "I assume Chelsea had the same response.."

"I was not letting her go somewhere alone with him.. It.. Well if she is like her father she would play that card.." Ivanka narrowed her eyes, "He was only seventeen.. So NO.. I am not like these other women in these reports General.."

"Mam.. Lets just say that you have no clue what you walked into.." Mattis took a deep breath, "The russians managed to put a spy into the inner circle.." Seeing the looks onn their faces again, "Lets say Mr. Macer has partially turned the SPY.. Plus they saw her coming a mile away.."

"The Russian placed a spy in that circle," Trummp leaned back.. "The only suspects you listed are all old enough to be his mother.."

"Mr. President elect.. True, but as he says their not his mother. I was worried about it, but it appears that.. You met him sir.." Mattis looked at Ivanka, "He is a little player.. He already knew who she was as did the others.. Listen.. Got to file...."

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter six
The tale of the invisible girl friend

"Andros Colt," one of the female teenagers spoke with her hands raised as Andros had a nine mill to their faces.. "Of the Kean bloodline.. We have no issue with you." Biting her bottom lip as the wind blew her blonde hair, "If you like you can come home with me.. I think its cute that you are protecting the weak.. A white knight like when you and Tora hooked up.. Weyland is a norm who is a VIRGIN.. He says he has an invisible girlfriend.."

Several of the other trust bullies snicker..

Andros turns to the kid being bullied and levels the nine millimeter on the twelve year old, "Stay right were you are Weyland.." Andros looks at the eighteen year old blonde female and sniffs the air, "I.. D@#$.. Business first darlin.. "

"Wh.. W.. Why are you pointing the gun at me," Weyland has a look of fear on his face..

"I am not here to protect Weyland, Darlene.." Andros is standing perfectly, "I am here to protect y'all from him."

"Protect us.. Honored member of the Kean bloodline.. Why would we," Darlene freezes when she sniffs the air..

Weyland's whole face seems to change, "Mr. Colt.." Andros pulls the trigger.. The gun barks Making Weyland freeze, "Is that supposed to scare me?"

The Trust Bullies are all sniffing the air at his change of demeanor.. 

Darlene takes a deep breath, "He.. He is a sociopath.. thank you for letting us know what we are dealing with.."

"You F#$5ing idiots.. He is a poisoner.." Andros shakes his head, "The little bastard is getting ready to use acid on you.. Do NOT move!"

Weyland raises his hand, "Mr. Colt from what I heard you understand what it is like.. So they are different.. It is why the poisons did not work.. Good to know.."

"He never poisoned us.. He.." Darlene goes wide eyed, "My dog did not run into traffic.. I .. I gave her my water.. You little.."

Darlene Freezes when Andros puts the gun in her face, "And you darling.. Yall are F#$%ing idiots.. His girlfriend IS invisible!"

Laughter emits from all of the trust kids..

"Mr. colt.. With the addition of Lucy Bach and your friend Helos thier are only eight trust members who can go invisible.. Helos is the only one we cant sense.." Darlene laughs, "Even if it was true he claims she is an older woman wh..."

Andros springs like Lightening hitting something. After rolling Andros puts the nine millimeter against something, "As for you Nancy.. " andros lets out a slight high pitch as he sits on something pinning it down..

Everyone is shaking there heads as what andros is sitting on shimmers..Andros is tossed quickly..

"I will kill him Nancy.." Andros rolled and grabbed Weyland, "F#$% me your near Helos in ability.. I said appear.. NOW or he dies.."

A nude woman appears, "Mr. Colt.. I.. Please do not kill him.."

"Your real," Weyland has tears fall as andros lets him run to her.. "I.. I dealt with them or was.. I.." Weyland hugs Nancy, "Ms. Towler.. I love you."

"My god, it was true! She is trust," Darlene swallows hard.. "She will be dealt with.. Even among us it is illegal.."

Andros levels a side arm at Darlene, "By order of the Chairman.. Nancy Towler's appointment as Godfrey Weylands preceptor is temporary pending ruling by Arbitor Brown and approval by Elphelba Pinson.. Head of the Pinson bloodline.. all pending the chair's oversight. In otherwords done deal!"

"This is a pinson bloodline matter," Darlene growls.. "I refuse to.."

Andros pulls the trigger grazing Darlene, "Are you challenging me? Before the 180 days is done.."

"Why are you," weyland swallows hard?

"Nancy.. take this little predator the F#$% home.. Your house not his.. He poisoned his older brother already.. Call doc please," Andros saw the look on their faces.. Putting the gun up, "You know what.. You are all the F#$5 on your own.. What part of the fact he is a predator like you do you NOT understand? The mother F#$%er will KILL you.. Dead.. Not the stupid little S#$%, I mean horrible, painful, put me out of my misery, deaths. His brains structure and sociological structure is almost identical to Donovan's and My Grandpaw's."

"You shot me," Darlene was pissed.. "D.. D.. donovan an.. And Mr. Kean's?

"No sh@#.. The little mother F#$%er has already hit you all with a binary poison.. At his leasuire he can kill you by causing.." Andros stops cold and shakes his head, "You know what Weyland.. F#$% em.. they are all yours if they decide to F#$% with you.. I cant change history and save them.. BTW lace the poisons with some heavy metals. works faster."

Weyland has tears run down his face as he looks at Nancy, "Can we go home to your house.. I hate mine."

"Mr. colt.." Nancy swallows hard, "They will come for me when you leave here.. I.."

"You dont have to worry about them," Weyland looks at the patricians around him. 

"I got your back.. go have fun kid.." andros pauses, "Only request weyland.."

"Only kill them if they attack me," Weyland looks down.. "Lace it with heavy metals.. their immune systems are stronger and.. I see.. It willl act as a carrier with them. I like you Mr. Colt."

Nancy swallows hard herself as Weyland evilly laughs..

"Mr. Colt," Darlene tries to speak.. "You cant leave him with her here. He will.."

"My advice is dont F#$% with him," andros shakes his head.. "You wont listen.. F@#$ing idiots!"
_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mr. and Mrs. Weyland.."

"Mrs. Pinson.. My baby is not a monster like you people.. " The woman was very pissed, "That whore groomed my son.. He did NOT poison his older brother! We do NOT believe inn gunns in this house, your people need to leave."

"Mrs. Pinson," the man stood up next to a picture of Obama.. "Elphelba is it.. We are going to keep pressing charges.. I WILL NOT DROP.."

The door to the house opened, as a man in a three piece suit walked inn.. The armed soldiers instantly got between the new arrival and Elphelba Pinson, "Ah.. Respect.. Honored New Director of the Franklin Trust.."

"YOU," Elphelba took a deep breath as Godfrey walked into the house with Nacy behind him.. Stepping back "Brutal..She called you in? Why send her top enforcer."

"Baby," the woman moved to go hug her son.. The armed Soldiers stopped her, "Do not touch me.. I will sue!"

Mr. Weyland started to join in till Brutal coldly spoke, "SIT!" The man and woman frooze as the guards almost moved to sit down themselves. After a few seconds the Weylands sat down, "Good.. My little Predators.. Madam director.." With a heavy sigh, "I picked Mr. Weyland up from the school and I.. I see why Madam chairman sent me.. Sit son.."

Godfrey gave a look that made the trust Guards nervous, and for a second he almost challenged Brutal.. 

Godfrey went and sat down with Nancy next to him, "Mr. Wayne.."

Walking over to the picture of Obama, Brutal shook his head.. "Mr. And Mrs, Weyland.. We have a huge problem.. I can not leave your son at public school.. Any other person like Nancy, I would just gut from her C#$% to her little pretty ears.." Turning around and walking up behind the parents, "You see your son is VERY special needs. He is not a monster Mrs. Weyland.. He is gifted in my opinion, like me and my girls.."

"Special needs, "Mrs. Weyland was very nervous being that vclose to Mr. Wayne.. "They said he was a serial killer.. My. baby is not.."

"Madam Director.. Send some of your guards to the .. the attic.. I believe you will find four  bodies," Brutal walked around to behind Godfrey. 

"I have been trying to tell them this," Elphelba is VERY uncomfortable.. "Your son has killed thirteen people.."

"Twenty four," Godfrey responds coldly.. Nancy looked at Godfrey, "I know baby but they decided to come to the house and well.. They and baby Jebus are in a conference call.."

"their is no one missing," Elphelba looked at the kid herself.. "You are not that.."

"Elphelba.. Me, just younger," Brutal took a deep breath. "Your liberals right.. Gave godfrey the best you could.. I have question for you.. Gay people choose to be gay.."

"Your a neo con.. Figures.. Gay people, some friends of mine in fact, were born that way.." Mrs. Weyland pauses as recognition passes her face, "My.. He.."

Mr. Weyland freezes, "He.. He was born this way? Why did you not just say that Mrs. Pinson?"

Elphelba Pinson growls making everyone but Godfrey and Brutal jump.. Brutal stops and starts lookinng around after a second..

"She gets this way a lot.. Why is she in charge of a group of Predators.. It would be easy to," Godfrey jummps over the couch when a short teenager appears out of the blue.

The Weylands fell backwards over their sofa's..

The guards were shaking, swallowing hard..

The teenager sniffs a shaking Nancy Pinson, "Honored Helos Smithson. Victor of the Gauntlent Run." She bows her head and puts her wrist up in submission, "I.. Please I.."

Helos just takes her hand and puts one of her fingers to her lips, "Shhhhhhhh.."

"What the F#$%," Godfrey is crouched down.. "When Na appears its.. "

"I just got the feeling I was prey.. The only one to ever do that to me," Brutal tries to hide his nervousness..

Helos walks over and helps Mrs. Weyland up first, "Thank you.. I.."

Helos takes her hand and puts it over her mouth.. Pointing at her husband he points back to the couch..

"Mr. Smithson.. " Brutal stops talking when Helos put a finger to his own lips..

Helos moves quicker then any of them can respond. Clearing the Couch, he is in front of Godfrey.. 

Godfrey tries to hide his own fear, "I.."

Moving his head around Godfrey to look at Brutal..

"Mr. Smithson.." Brutal swallows hard when Helos glares, "Godfrey.. I think he wants to know why you killed them.. Do not lie to himm or he will kill all of you.."

"I dont," Godfrey was gasping for air as Helos held him by his throat off the ground.. "They.. Tried to.. To break in.. Two.. the other two sent them.."

Helos smiled and sat Godfrey Weyland down.. Holding up his hands he looks around at Brutal..

"Son.. Tell him why on the other Nineteen," Brutal is not moving.. 

Helos held up two fingers and then five..

"You know about.. SH#$," Godfrey tries not to panic..

"Twenty Nine," Elphelba shakes her head..

"Andros is one his best friends," Brutal looks at Godfrey as Helos calmly sits down inn the lazy boy.

Helos snaps his his fingers and points at a fridge in kitchen.. One of the guards goes into the kitchen and takes down glasses.. He goes into the fridge and pulls out a container with lemonade..

As helos points at Godfrey and rolls his hand, Brutal whispers to Godfrey. "Start talking son. your life is in your hands.."

"I do not," godfrey swallows hard as he looks at Helos..

Godfrey Weyland starts telling everything to Helos as the guard brings Helos a glass of lemonade. 

Half way through Mr. Weyland turns green and runs out of the room.. the sounds of him puking from the kitchen float into the living room.

Godfrey's mother is in tears the whole time as he son goes into graphic details and his reasons for each one..

As he finishes up with the last one he stops and looks at Helos..

Elphelba is a little wide eyed as her guards have moved to keep a clear LOS on Godfrey. "You killed five of our people to prevent them from leading the other to participate in the Gauntlet Run.."

"Mr. Smithson, "Nancy is in tears afraid for Godfrey..

Helos points at her as his Lemonade is refilled..

"I think he wants to know when you started your.. Your nocturnal relationship with Godfrey Weyland," Elphelba does not move..

"I.. He was eleven Sir.." Nancy looks down, "I smelled him when his brother was picked up from the college.. It.. I couldnt.. I.."

Helos put his fingers to his lips as he stood. Sitting down his lemonade he walks over to Mrs. Weyland.. 

"Please he is my baby that witch turned him," Helos puts his finger to Mrs. Weylands lips. 

Helos reaches down and takes her wedding rings off of her.. She is shaking as Helos walks over to Godfrey. Putting the rings in Godfrey's hand, he stands him up.. 

"I Helos Uther Smithson, Sargent at Arms for the CFaBF, Present.. Godfrey Montegomery Weyland, to the Franklin Trust for consideration for addition as a fellow brother in blood. Madam director Pinson.. "

Excitedly Nancy Pinson speaks, "I Nancy Gera Pinson, second recognition of my.. "

"Fiance," Godfrey smiles as he goes to one knee and puts his mother's rings on Nancy's fingers..

"Yes," Nancy has tears down her face as she kisses Godfrey.

Helos nods to Mrs. Weyland, "thank you for the lemonade mam.."

Helos walks out of the house..

Brutal seems to relax a little, "As for the next part.. You will be attending the Tesla Institute for Higher Learning... You have a lot to learn.."

"She.. My daughter in law," Mrs. Weyland is upset..

"It is a problem in the trust.." Elphelba shakes her head, "I accept Mr. Weyland into the Trust.. Mrs. Weyland.. As head of the Pinson bloodline I will have to talk with you over dowery.."

"Dowery," Mrs. Weyland is upset.. "She just admitted to what she did and she gets away with it?"

"They bounded on a chemical level," Brutal smiles politely.. "the dowery is a tradition.. As for your sons future.. I have no choice but to be his mentor.. To keep him out of jail.."

"Jail," Mrs Weyland is shaking.. "My baby.."

"As part of the dowery.. Your little predator is under my bloodline protection and will NOT be facing jail time.. If they marry," elpheba speaks softly..

"You.. You can keep him out of jail," Mrs. Weyland hears her husband puke again..

"And he will be going to an elite private school apparently," Elphelba looks at Brutal. "I appoint you Enforcer of Madam chairman.. As G.M. Weylands Mentor.."

"How many people have you killed Mr. Wayne," Mrs. Weyland ask through her tears..

"Godfrey will learn to quit counting.. I have it is just a statistic," Brutal's response make Godfrey narrow his eyes at him.

"2381," Elphelba narrows her eyes. "Your son will be taught by a serial killer on how to behave in the trust."

"Like I said Godfrey," Brutal put his hand on godfrey's shoulder. "It is just a statistic.."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales from Andros's Walk about - by guohua - 03-29-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Tales from Andros's Walk about - by Armonica_Templar - 03-31-2017, 01:41 AM
RE: Tales from Andros's Walk about - by guohua - 03-31-2017, 04:46 AM
RE: Tales from Andros's Walk about - by guohua - 03-31-2017, 05:02 AM