Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tales from Andros's Walk about
Chapter three

Trump drummed his fingers as he looked ove rthe file with a smile, "So this Chubbs is now at a Marine Corps academy?"

Mattis grinned, "Like he said Mr. President elect he is not fat just big boned.. It sounds bad but if you promise him a three course meal he places about third in most of the competitions.. He runs Three miles in sixteen minutes.. In combat training, My little Devil Dog does NOT go down..  I have had him face several Golden Glove boxers..  They get really pissy because they may only win with points..Not my orders mind you, but in the field of combat.."

"Are you panning on sending him to any form of officer training," Ivanka asked quietly?

"Cant.. Chubbs has insisted that the Captain was right.. He is enlisted all the way.." Mattis shook his head, "Told me to go to h#$% when I offered him quantico.. Said he had a sacred duty to beat young officers over the head with their compasses and maps.. Told me it was a marine corps tradition."

Two of the Secret Service agents fail in hiding their smiles at the comment.. They regain composure with a single glance from Mattis.

"General," Trump looks over the next paper file.. "I see the good Captain has quiet a list of accomplishments.. " Trump pauses and looks back up.. A deep breath comes from the President elect, "General.. I.."

Everyone reading the file looks up.. Ivanka keeps reading as a tear falls from her face..

"You said you wanted everything Mr. President elect.." Reaching over gently Mattis closes the file Ivanka was reading, "Mam.. It does not get any better.. Perhaps I should take a brake for a few minutes.. We need to see if the operation was successful."

"So you think I cant take this because I am a woman!"

"No mam," Mattis responded. "I have dealt with a lot in my life and I cant read the file on Moriarty City in one sitting yet myself.. I need a break from it. It still pisses me the F#$% off mam that it was our people that did this."

Trump closed the file, "The people who did this General?"

"Fate worse then death Mr. President elect. those that survived The assualt lead by Mr. Colt.."

"Fate worse then death," Ivanka steeled herself?

"They are alive in a prison they will never escape.. They have had strokes induced, plastic surgery, wheel chair bound, cant even feed themselves, and in the worse care facilities we can find." Mattis shook his head, "I was briefed by MAMG, a SPAWAR agent over the matter. She personally oversaw the process.."

"This MAMG.. He name comes up several times I noticed. " Trump had stood and walked over to a bar, "She works for Admiral De'Chez yet it seems she likes these kids.. Does she work for them?"

"Not so much as works for them.." Mattis took a moment, "During MR. Colt's walk about It appears he some how gained her unquestioned loyalty. What ever happened she had buried so deep I cant find it.. All I know for sure is that shortly after she came back from a trip several powerful people and various family members of theirs had accidents.. Along the lines of the Clinton death list."

"Accidents," Ivanka narrowed her eyes.

"It wasnt just that.. Agent Lindsey of DoHS, all of a sudden started running into problems in his hunt for the Captain after that trip.. anything that could go wrong administratively went wrong.. All little things, reservations cancelled, credit cards not going through, paperwork going to the wrong people and areas,  even got his house put temporarily into foreclosure.." Seeing raised eyebrows, "He had paid cash for it.."

"Did she sleep with Mr. colt.." trump held up his hands, "I saw a penchant for older ladies.. Or Mr. Macer.."

"No.. she is happily married Mr. President Elect.. She is to professional for a piece of A$$ to sway her.." Mattis rubbed his chin subconsciously, "Her husband, is also for some reason is loyal to them.."

Trump looks at Mattis..

"He has a mean upper cut," Mattis smiled.. "I asked point blank.."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Four
The wrath of MAMG

A small short asian woman looked around the living room of the drug house she stood in.. Three bodies hung from the rafters from power cords.. The small asian woman was watching the main one that was crucified bleeding from his crotch..

"Help.. Mercy," A young battered and bruised teenager cried

A teenaged girl was being comforted, as she wore only a jacket and panties.. "Grandma.."

The young woman reached out for her Grandmother and stepped back in fear as the short asian woman turned around.

Taking a deep breath, "Take her home. One question, you said Mr. Colt let several leave."

Shaking, "I.. I.."

"Your scaring her," The older man spoke softly.. Seeing he was not getting through, "Baby!"

A medic came up, "Lets get these people down and," The Medic went flying with a side kick from the short Asian woman..

The armed Marines in the area all took three steps back. A Gunny moved his Second Lt. Behind him, "MAMG?"

"My Grand daughter is not going to be answering any questions," MAMG glared at her husband but then took a deep breath. "Pick Doc up and then prep this house to be burned to the ground.." Walking up to her shaking granddaughteer, "We will talk.. But not in front of these strangers.. Let Grandma handle this.. Go home with my husband before I disown him."

"MAMG. We cant just," the Second Lt had his Gunny's hand over his mouth..

"Mam.. I havent taken off his training wheels yet.." The Gunny whispered to his officer, "If we are here we have to fill out a lot of paperwork.. You then have to explain everything and these people's rich families will probably end your career.. Savy.."

The officer nodded yes..

"Now doc," Gunny took a deep breath.. "Keep an eye on the living."

The Doc with the wounded pride looked at MAMG in shock still.

"Good," MAMG hugged her Granddaughter. "I am not mad at you.. Or my dear lover.." She reaches over to her husband and strokes the side of his face, "But men are to emotional for this.. Go home and tell NO ONE what happened.. Walk through your cover story with your grandfather.."

"They.." The grand daughter looks away in shame, "That.. Armored kid.. he attacked out of nowhere." Shaking, "He spoke in a nine year old voice, said.. To tell my grandmother.."

As her grand-daughters tears fell, "Take a deep breath.." She closed her grand daughters eyes, "Focus on my voice.."

The Grand daughter just hugged her grand mother..

"Mr. Colt said.. You.. You owe him some of your Burrito's," The grand daughter was crying. "He said that.. You all said he was unfit to travel back in time.. Yet you all asked him to do S$%^. It was his esteemed opinion that you were all C#$%s.."

MAMG took a deep breath as her husband and everyone else frooze in place.. "He has earned the right to call me that. This one time." Kissing her grand daughter's forehead, "Now be a good girl and go home with Grandpa.. Mr. Colt does NOT exist.."

"Baby.."

"Darling.. Take our grand daughter home and call that worthless son in law of mine.." MAMG coldly spoke, "I do not trust anyone else to do this baby.."

MAMG's husband realized by the look in her face it was a pointless battle," Lets get you home and cleaned up."

After they left MAMG calmed herself as the Gunny and the Second Lt. looked at her.. "Yes I have gutted men for less.. Mr. Colt sent it as a message.. Gunny.. Take the Second Lt. and find the A$$holes Templar One let leave.. Do it quietly."

"A message," The Second Lt. was confused..

"The only other person to ever live after calling me that was the gentleman who just left. I was being stupid and not listening.. He yelled it at me to get me to get my head out of my A$$. I brokke his arm for it, by accident of course.. It means second Lt., that this mess is bigger then it appears. And to focus my anger on the problem." MAMG walked out but stopped at the door, "Make it look like a drug hit that went bad and put a meth lab in here.. Have it go boom!"

"Please," The man that had been crucified pleaded as MAMG left..

"We are hunting big game boys.." MAMG called from outside, "Very big Game.."

The Screen showed a white male male in a business suit running down a road.. On his cell phone, "God D@#$ it Vorley.. We had a deal with SPAWAR.. I know that.. Why am I being hunted.."

The man's head exploded as a drone shimmered after firing.. The body fell in front of a dump truck which crushed the head..

MAMG smiled as she sat in the back up command center,  MAMG sang off key with Toby Kieth.

Quote:Oh, you'll meet lots of new friends and you're sure to get paid

We'll show you the world and we'll teach you a trade
It's not a job, it's an adventure, oh, yes sir, I got that
Ah, but you never told me I'd get my ass shot at
You never told me I'd get my ass shot at

A very pissed off Two star Admiral's hologram appeared behind her, "Agent MAMG.."

"Vice Admiral West.. Congratulations on your promotion," MAMG played with the display.. "Give me one minute SIR," The disrespect carrie din her voice. Laughing, "Their you go littleman.. Lindsey credit card just got cancelled again.."

"God D@#$ it lady," Vice Admiral West growled.. "So you have been using SPAWAR resources to pursue personal vengeance.. I after I directly ordered you to let them go.."

"I requested those orders in writing.. I still havent got them.." MAMG stopped and looked worried at the display.. "What the F#$% are they doing in here?"

talking to someone not on the screen, "What do you mean the skinwalkers are in the building MAMG is in.."

Two females wearing body armor with sewn human flesh over it were each pushing a laundry looking buggy..

MAMG had her own body armor own. She closed the facemask, "What the he..."

One of the females in armor covered with different colored human skin kneel and puts her hand out. From the open palm comes a hologram, "MAMG.. I believe these are the other two parents.."

"Madam chairman," MAMG pauses as she looks at the Navajo woman in the hologram..

"Please communicate with Wallace and Cross.." The other Woman kneel and copies the other skinwalker, "As you see from this hologram.. I have used the two boys as prey for training my young skinwalkers.."

MAMG had a pissed off look on her face, "Madam chairman.. Those.."

"It was authorized.. " Madam Chairman coldly speaks, "The chair has spoken.. The two boys have done this several times.. "

"Madam chairman the agreement SPAWAR has as a member of the syndicate precludes your office from interfering with internal affairs," West growls..

MAMG laughs as she walks arounnd to the two parents, "West.. She said the Chair has spoken.." MAMG dumps over the laundry baskets dropping one male and one female on the ground.. "I take it this is.."

"Supposed to be assigned to Vorley.. But a friend of yours advised you might be more motivated to solve this.."

"Madam chairman.." West was very pissed, "Who .. wait you said.."

"The chair gave both of them to me.. So my grand baby was not the first," MAMG took a knife from her body armor and cut the gag off the woman..

"My son had nothing to do with," The woman sees the hologram of her son falling down as a Skinwalker in training cuts his akle running by him.. "Do you know who your F#$%ing with you C#$%.. I will have y..."

MAMG stabs the woman in a soft spot, "That has to her.." The woman stiffens up, "So who are you.. We are gonna get to know each other real well.. The wound is superficial.. A sweet spot so to speak.."

"MAMG.. May my two skinwalkers watch you work.." Madam Chairman ask politely, "they need a few more hours in interrogation.."

"Of course darlings.." MAMG pulls the knife out, "Be dearies and grab these two by the hair.. Put her on the desk and him in the corner.. Since I assume your boss wants some training we will walk through this like any other training.. Ladies who am I working with?"

"Listen to MAMG.. their is much you can learn from her.." Madam chairman speaks, "I will leave you to your work.."

"I am Jen," the first one stand up as the holograms from their hands disappear..

"I go by Saul," A male voice comes from the other one.. MAMG looks at him, "I am transitioning.."

MAMG grins, "My little snowflakes in thee new multicultural Skinwalkers. We will do this properly.. Saul you first.. Jen has to guard the man in the corner." Reading body language MAMG slaps Jen, "First. Do not ever question me in thought when I am teaching you.. You do not think till you are allowed to.. "

Jen backs up in fear, "A telepath?"

"No darling.. I am a trainer and this is not my first Rodeo.. You are learning to do thins in the field.."

"Oh.. I got stuck with guard duty first," Jen sighs disappointed.. 

"So you are not both idiots.. " MAMG Smiles, "Now why would I want to make sure even in here.."

"Because we may get interupted," Saul speaks looking at the exits.. "vice Admiral West might try and stop us.. We do not know so we must always be prepared?"

"Good my little nowflakes," MAMG laughed at the hologram of West.. "Vice Admiral.. have a good day," MAMG cuts the transmission..

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tales from Andros's Walk about - by Armonica_Templar - 03-29-2017, 08:00 AM
RE: Tales from Andros's Walk about - by guohua - 03-29-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Tales from Andros's Walk about - by guohua - 03-31-2017, 04:46 AM
RE: Tales from Andros's Walk about - by guohua - 03-31-2017, 05:02 AM