Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tales from Andros's Walk about
Chapter One

Trump Towers

The Briefing of a President Elect

The President Elect sat back and inhaled deeply, "This.. I see why I was advised to consider you for the post.." A member of Trump's staff was cut off by the President elect waving a hand, "General.. This report.."

"Yes sir..  We have to work with Admiral De'Chez.. I do not like the man but his son.. " Mattis looked the President elect straight in the eyes, "We both know you should of never been sitting here for this conversation.."

"So you are," The Aide was cut off again..

"Son.. My duty is not to a henchman be he Liberal or conservative.."

"They graduate this year dont they," Trump kept reading the file. "Your record alone was impressive.. This.. "

"I had to help clean up the good Captain's mess since he went active." Mattis took a deep breath, "You need to know this.."

Ivanka Trump smiled as she sat in the Chair next to her father, "The one kissing the brown hair female and the blonde.. "

Mattis got a look n his face, "The F#$%ing blonde.. Austin Artemis Parker.. The source of millions of hours of f#$%ing joint intelligence work.. Every time the two of them break up, Vice Admiral Jensen Deploys him.." One of the Secret Service Agents interupts and whispers in Mattis's ear, "God D@#$ it!! F#$%ing little A$$hole Rufus was correct.. Is Vice Admiral Jensen...."

"I was told to tell you that Operation Tailfish is a go.. " The Secret Service Agent nodded to the President elect as everyone stared at the Agent returning to his post..

"So why is," Ivanka went quiet as Mattis got up and scooted a chair next to her Father..

A scene appears on a hologram from a pad, "Mr. President Elect.. Allow me to introduce you to Captain Andros Nicodemus colt.. Circa 2089.."

Trump watches as as an Armored man jumps from a stealth bomber.. Squirrel wings deploy from Andros's armor as he seems to glide right towards the docks..

"That's New Jersey.. I recognize," Trump Pauses as he sees Captain Colt land on an Antenna of one of the boats.. "What is he," Trump is fascinated as Andros high dives into the water.

"Mr. President elect, so you know those boats are secretly running Sonar to stop this," Mattis smiles as he watches Andros crawling up the backside of a different boat..

Everyone is silent for the next thirty minutes as Andros boards and kills the crew one by one.. 

"Templar one to Prettyboy one," Andros seems to whisper as the loud sound of the boats seems to stop..

"What was the package," Trump looks at Mattis..

"Wait," Ivanka is engrossed as she watches another person appear from the Dock.. "A female version of.."

"Progect DPR.. Our Templar one when Captain Colt is busy," Mattis tries to enlarge the screen then it goes black..

"I apologize Mattis," a calm voice speaks.. "That is the limit of what I can allowed to be shared.. Mr. President Elect suffice it to say certain members of the present Administration had the basic building blocks of bio-weapons prepared for shipment overseas.."

The line is then cut coldly..

"Bio-weapons," Trump got a serious look on his face.

Mattis sighs, "Last year.. Several members of the DoD were executed by Captain Colt on orders from the young man you met."

"The one who stayed out of the election," Trumps son asked?

"Yes.. " Mattis was stone faced, "Those kids as you called them are no longer children.. The ones executed it turns out were.. Well affiliated with certain Muslim factions involved in infiltration."

"They had Americans executed with out trial," Trump leaned back again.

"They were shipping supplies for various devices.. The only thing that arrived were there bodies of their inside men.. Chopped up into little pieces.." Mattis saw the look on the advisers faces, "I believe Mr. Macer let his mother extract the promise from him so the others would rig the election in your favor.. I think he was tired of the clean up from the present group."

Reading between the lines, "How many of these missions has the Captain been on?"

"One hundred and four.. Not counting the first set after Mrs. Parker and him broke up.."

Ivanka whispered to her brother, "The first thirty two medals.."

Mattis eyed Ivanka coldly for a moment as Trump raised an eye brow in intrest, "Yes..  What you might not be aware of is the.. Mr. President Elect.. I have permission to brief you partially on this.. Physically Mr. Colt was Fourteen, but it became my opinion after reading the files that I had an experience operative available.. What I am about to tell contains no redacted information and should anyone try and use this information.." Mattis looked at Flynn, "May god have pity on them because no ONE and I mean no one will be able to save them.."

"So I am supposed to be afraid of these kids from Tesla institute.." Flynn laughed, "What are they gonna do have me killed in a back alley.."

Mattis said nothing as Flynn's face lost color..

"Your kidding me," Flynn tried to laugh..

"The Clinton Foundation's wet works operative.. A piece of her was shipped UPS to all the dirty operatives of the Clintons on election night.. Ole bill even got a piece.." Mattis Chuckled after he spoke.. 

Mattis stopped when he saw a masonic ring on one of the Secret Service agents hands for a second.. No one caught the Agent as he turned its red cross it back around..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Two

I am not fat, I am big boned

A much taller teenager was fighting a heavy set kid, "Go down.. What the F#$%?"

The heavy set kid had his fist up oddly, "The night Chubby went crazy..."

An older man walked up to the scene and was wide eyed, "Son what is your brother doing?"

"Dad.. That.." Holding an ice pack over his eye, "They jumped us and Mr. Colt came flying off the second deck.. Chubby is.. Sir, He is fighting trust, dad.." 

The father turns as chubby takes a solid hits on his gut, "They are all Trust and chubby isnt.."

The father is wide eyed as a female is holding an Infant, "Tora Frost, Mr. Nicolas.. "

"Gets your hands up Chubbs.. One two," The Father is watching as his step son brings up his fist, "How is he taking that.. Georing is a ninth Gen.."

"Easy sir.. Chubby is a Marine sir," Andros grins.. "Well will be.."

To the old man's astonishment his stepson lands a right hook on the much stronger and faster Georing, "But he is a norm.. His mother.. I mean.. Get him son.. By the numbers.. Follow up!"

Chubby starts landing one blow for every four a panicked Georing lands..

"It aint fat A$$hat ..its padding," Chubby taunts Georing as several of the Trust adults are all nervous looking at Andros and Tora..

"How is," Chubby lands a blow on Georings nose breaking it.. "My.. My nose.."

Georing is backing up in fear as he cant drop the fat little kid..

"Thats it my boy.. F#$% em up.. " The Step Father has pride in his voice as his norm stepson has the ninth gen on the ropes, "Body shots now!!"

Goering is trying to get away from the heavy set kid as several blows land on his ribs and his hits are having now no effect..

"Now Sargent Chubbs," Andros growls..

Chubbs starts dodging the tired Georing's blows.. After Georing over extends Chubbs breaks the Ninth Gen's leg with a loud crack..

The crying and scared ninth gen tries crawling to his parents as Chubbs grabs him by the back of hair..

"Please.. I.. Did not ," Georing winces as chubbs jumps on his ribs with his knees, breaking them..

"You called my Mama a whore.. Now you will all submitt to the Chubbs or he will KILL you!!" Chubby was a little bruised, "Now your gonna apologize to my and Johnny's mama.."

A terrified woman walked up, " Omar.. He.."

The trust parents all bowed their heads to the terrified woman..

Shaking a man spoke, "Tora.. Daughter of the Director.." The comment made the woman turn to Tora, "Please do not kill my daughter you are holding.. I .."

Andros speaks in Tora's voice, "Are you requesting a boon from Chubbs?"

"Please.." The man gulps, "Mr. Chubbs.. I beg you to spare my sons life and that of my infant daughter.."

Omar smiles with Pride as he reaches over and holds his wife..

"All of you get on your hands and knees and kiss my Mama's feet.. " Chubbs stands up on the back of Goering, "Telling her she is pretty and you will never raise a hand to my brother or me.."

Andros adds in Chubbs voice, "And you sign Treaties with Alexander Delano Macer.."

"That is not part of the deal," Georing's father is pissed off..

"Is now," Chubbs grins. "I will spare your daughter instead of dipping her in bbq sauce for an appitizer.."

Omar growls, "Or me and my boys finish what you started.."

The Trust man angrily goes to the ground on his knees, he bends over and kisses Omar's wife's feet.. "You are pretty.."

________________________________________________________________________________

Chubbs is munching on A chicken sandwhich with bacon and taco meat on it.  he is dipping in a ketchup, bbq, mayonaise, and mustard mix.. "So I can eat what ever I want.."

"Pretty much Chubbs.. You may never look pretty but your body produces the fat as a result of the unique conditions of your birth." Andros looks at Chubby's mother, "Jane.. Because you carry that weird switch on that cats have.. You got pregnant with and carried Johnny and Chubbs at the same time.."

"My blood mixed with My half brothers.. So his fat is just literally padding.. His body will forever keep a certain percentage of fat," Johnny watched as he brother sucked down his third milkshake..

"You have been starving him not meaning to.. His body has a version of the Ozzy gene when it comes to bad calories as the PC crowd calls them. " Andros motioned for A set of asian food to be brought over, "Chubbs you do have to slow your speed of eating.." Seeing Chubbs glare at him, "Hey Sarge.. Your the one that said you felt better eating slow. I ll be d@#$ed if I know.."

"I told you that?"

"Doctor Gera told me that .." Andros looks at Omar and Jane, "Well your son Chubbs also has slightly different brain chemistry.. IT appears that a his brain chemistry goes.. Well Omar it goes like his brother when he is pissed or upset.. You will need to teach him the ways of the trust like Johnny."

Jane looked away in shame, "You know how he was concieved.. I.."

"Your first husband is Chubbs father.. Omar is Johnny's father and that you cheated on your husband with Omar.." Andros looks at both boys, "Omar did deal with your mother's first husband.. Chubbs he beat the S#$% out of your mother.."

"Mr. Colt.. That is between us and not.."

Omar was interupted by Chubbs, "It is ok dad.. If he hit mama I hope you made him pay.. Mama loves you.. I consider myself the affiar child not johnny.. Dad.. Your my father..."

Omar has a tear fall, "Chubbs.. I mean.."

"I like chubbs.. Dad.. My question is what bloodline have I been adopted into.." Chubbs burps, " Asian food.."

"So my son is.. Technically trust," Jane looks at her two boys.. "He can eat anything he wants? There will be no health issues.."

"Swing up and see Doctor Gera.. Do not take my word for it, " Andros smiles as Tora walks up with a college age woman with her arm bent behind her back..

" I do not care that you are Director Frost's Daughter.." The college female is shoved forward, "What do you think you are doing?"

Andros stands up Chubbs and whispers in his ear..

"Mr. Colt," Jane is upset in her voice as her Husband stops her.. "Omar.."

The Twelve year old Chubbs swallows hard as he looks at the College age girl, "Kyla.."

Johnny hops up and whispers into his brother's ear..

"By right of," Chubbs listens as Andros whispers in his other ear.. "By right of Combat.. I Chubbs here.. Here by declare you a prize.." Horror crosses Kyla's face.. "As such Your marriage Contract with Georing is hereby annulled because he is a dumb F@#$.."

Omar Chuckles as several trust people are staring wide eyed..

Andros steps forward and speaks in Chubbs voice, "Kyla Boudine.. I hereby free you to marry who ever you want per my right as victor."

Kyla shakes in fear bowing her head, "Mr. Colt of the Kean bloodline.."

"Kyla," Tora speaks as she shakes her head.. "On behalf of the Frost Bloodline.. I can not in good concious let this poor child not have a preceptor. As a free woman may I request you accompany Chubby as his preceptor to his medical check up with doctor Gera.."

"His preceptor.." She looks at the chubby Twelve year old, "I am not sleeping with him.."

Andros speaks first, "You are not required to.. But should you accept this job as his Preceptor.. Your College will be paid for COMPLETELY.. You will act more as his teacher separate from his mother.."

Jane becomes loud, "She is not..He is my baby.."

"And my son," Omar responds.. "She is NOT required to teach him the ways of sex Jane. That was the exception.. " Seeing his wife anger, "We get an over paid nanny.."

"Wait.." Kyla looks at Chubbs, "He is a norm.. Why, no how, would he qualify for a Preceptor?"

"Because Doctor Gera will insist.." Andros smiles, "Plus I think Jane and Omar want a vacation. And if you.."

"Baby.. We can go drive around the country.. We only need to give her room and board. "Plus the trust will not respect you jane as a norm. a preceptor can help negotiate the Marriages," Omar stuck his hand out..

Kyla did not respond, "I am free to say no.."

Jane sighs and takes her husbands hand away, "The Franklin Trust requires that if the deal is made the Senior Female responsible for the child has to agree.."

"All of my college up to my doctorate," Kyla narrows her eyes.. Andros nods yes as Chubby seems to be really happy, "I do NOT and will not F#$% him! so we are clear.."

"Ok.. But you have to Negotiate for Johnny as well.. Mrs. my trust head is stuck up my A$$," Tora growls..

"Kyla.. Keep in mind a small warning," Andros smiles evilly. "You have to be careful with supersized snowflake here.. He just went toe to toe with a ninth gen in straight combat.. You already have a ring in the boys nose.."

"She does not have a ring in my nose," The twelve year old chubbs is embarassed..

"Chubbs," Kyla shakes her head. "Do not let MR. Colt bait you.."

"Yes mam," Chubbs narrows his eyes at Andros..

Jane tries to hide her laugh as she squeezes her husbands hand..

"Sergant.. I have to leave.. The watch is yours," Andros winks.. "Remember you need to work those muscles under your padding.. USe it as an excuse to eat more.. Listen to Doc.."

With a milkshake in his hand, "Aye Captain.. I got the watch sir.. F#$% you sir on the exercise.." Chubbs jumped feint at one the trust members staring.. 

The person Chubbs jumped at flinched back..

Messages In This Thread
Tales from Andros's Walk about - by Armonica_Templar - 03-16-2017, 07:56 PM
RE: Tales from Andros's Walk about - by guohua - 03-29-2017, 01:33 PM
RE: Tales from Andros's Walk about - by guohua - 03-31-2017, 04:46 AM
RE: Tales from Andros's Walk about - by guohua - 03-31-2017, 05:02 AM