Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Brazil's President Flees Haunted Residence
(03-15-2017, 05:40 PM)gordi Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 04:14 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: The elected president was impeached for breaking laws related to budgets so Michel Temer, the vice president at the time, was immediately sworn into office. This, alongside his movement from one opulent house to another, has come at an inopportune moment, there is much unrest within the country, and these occurrences are doing little to appease it.
(Highlights added by me)

Ah-ha!  The president was impeached for moving out?   Well now, that sheds some light on things. tinysure

Yeah, so it's my opinion this was only some high technology being used on the man to scare him out of the house so they could have an excuse to impeach him. ...

Uhm, The previous president was impeached for breaking budget law.
The new guy (Michel Temer) was sworn in... moved into the presidential palace and felt the bad vibes, so moved back to his old (vice-pres) residence.
No tech reqd. !!

G

Ah... okay.  (Still having my coffee and waking up the brain cells.) 
Sometimes I have to read over things a few times to "get it".  As I've said before, my brain interprets things differently than other people.  Possibly my dyslexia seeing words backwards could have something to do with it too.  

So, then the ghosties must be real.   tinybighuh

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brazil's President Flees Haunted Residence - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-15-2017, 05:51 PM