Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Canada Is About To Start Giving Away Free Money
(05-29-2016, 04:31 PM)solarius Wrote:
Quote:Canada Is About To Start Giving Away Free Money

I almost choked just reading the title.

Of course we give free money. And free housing too. And free lunch. And all sorts of other fantastic benefits. Just ask our Syrian Friends that just migrated here.

As for us workers, more and more taxes and a maple scented finger up our asses is what we get.

Urgh.
That's Right and I've tried my hardest to explain to members of ATS ( years ago ), H H that your Free Healthcare is Not Free!
You pay for from your and other workers Taxes!
It's Only Free if you Don't Work or you're an Invited Nuisance!
[Image: ar-02-fig1-eng.gif]

Quote:According to a new report by the right-leaning Fraser Institute, the average Canadian family will contribute $11,735 in taxes for public health insurance in 2015.

However, as the report notes, not every Canadian pays an equal amount in taxes. Dependents and children are not responsible for paying taxes, while high-income earners must pay more than low-income earners.

To account for this, the study broke average Canadian families down into 10 income groups, concluding that Canada’s poorest families pay $477 a year for health care, while the wealthiest earners pay $59,666 a year.
The report also found that the cost of health care is on the rise, increasing 1.6 times faster than the average income.
Sorry, went a little off topic there.
Link Healthcare Tax
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Canada Is About To Start Giving Away Free Money - by guohua - 05-30-2016, 01:13 AM