Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Teacher who used Ouija board with kindergarten students removed from building
What was this teacher smoking?

Quote:The teacher who used a Ouija board with kindergarten students has been removed from building, according to Milwaukee Public Schools.

An outraged mother is called on Milwaukee Public Schools officials to fire the kindergarten teacher. The mom, who asked to not be publicly named, said the game was used on Friday in her 5-year-old's classroom at Zablocki Elementary.

"They were shutting off the lights and making it dark and talking to spirits. That's not something that should be at school," the mother said of the game, which is said to be able to channel spirits.

In an email to the mother, the teacher said the Ouija board had been in the classroom since Halloween.

"The kids have been asking for a scary story and I got the board and moved the paper clip to answer some of their questions. They asked about scary characters in movies. I did not say there were spirits. It was all done in fun. I understand your concern. It was silly and I'm sorry. I will take the board home and this won't happen again," the teacher said.

More here:
http://www.wlwt.com/article/teacher-who-...ps/8989362

Messages In This Thread
Teacher who used Ouija board with kindergarten students removed from building - by 1984hasarrived - 03-01-2017, 04:57 AM