Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strange Pulses and Creepy Sounds Detected
Usually if I put a question out to the universe, it isn't long before I get an answer.  And, so I just sit back and wait for my synchronicity event, and...

WALLAH!   tinybiggrin

Russian spy ship seen 'loitering' 30 miles south of Connecticut, U.S. official says

This article was written today, but it could have been out there a few days ago during these strange pulse reading. 
Hmm... Putin.   I like Putin.  I don't think he would be doing anything to hurt us, especially now that Trump is wanting our countries to get along.

I don't know what to think about this.   minusculethinking

Quote:A Russian spy ship was spotted "loitering" 30 miles south of Connecticut on Wednesday morning, according to Fox News.
The vessel, named Viktor Leonov, has weapons but primarily serves as an intelligence-collection ship.

The Viktor Leonov had made a port call in Cuba prior to moving north, where it had been previously monitored off the coast of Delaware.
A U.S. official told Fox News that the ship was seen 30 miles south of the Connecticut town of Groton and was "loitering" near a submarine base.

[Image: 83416720.jpg]

Quote:The Viktor Leonov has never been this far north off the East Coast of the U.S., according to the network, but is operating in international waters.
The ship is expected to journey to a base off New London and then go back in the direction of Cuba, according to CBS News. Officials expect the ship to later head to the Caribbean, Fox News reported.

The spotting of the Viktor Leonov comes after a Trump administration official said Russia has deployed a cruise missile in violation of a Cold War-era arms control treaty.

Three years ago, the Obama administration accused the Russians of violating the 1987 Intermediate-Range Nuclear Forces Treaty by developing and testing the prohibited cruise missile. Russia denies that it has violated the treaty.

Trump calls Russia scandals 'fake news,' mocks Clinton campaign
Intelligence agencies in the U.S. believe the missile became operational late last year, said an administration official, who wasn't authorized to publicly discuss the matter.

Source

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange Pulses and Creepy Sounds Detected - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-16-2017, 01:51 AM