Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I Was Taught an American Is
Quote:Minstrel wrote:

Quote:Amaterasu Solar wrote:

...  Given all this, worrying that some One may break a rule as a reason not to go forth in taking power from the psychopaths, is a poor choice.  ...

Accepting your "givens", I am an expert at making poor choices.
I only see another set of rules that seem simple-enough at the start - but will soon multiply as "exceptional" circumstances show their inevitable faces...and before long - we'll be back where we are, now, again.
Again, though - my expertise is in making poor choices.
Good luck with yours.

By "poor choices," I mean either worrying about non-issues, or choosing to break the three Laws of Ethics.  And until You can provide an example of "exceptional" circumstances, I doubt I will come up with any.  If We state that there are NO "laws," only the three Laws, and all solutions must be within those Laws, where do You see a problem rising?  And...  Though not a utopia, can You truly say what I propose is no better than what We have now?  With Our planet stolen from Us, enslaved to psychopaths who are killing Us and the planet (blaming "Human nature")?  No, it will not solve every problem, just solving for poverty, oppression, wage/debt slavery, intrusion, and profiteering (war profiteering, medical profiteering, pharma profiteering, chemical profiteering, food, water, air profiteering).

EDIT to add:  Forgot prison profiteering.  I knew there was an important one I forgot to list.
"Revolution in ideas, not blood."
♥♥♥
"If You want peace, take the PROFIT out of war."

Messages In This Thread
RE: What I Was Taught an American Is - by Amaterasu Solar - 05-24-2016, 04:44 AM