Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
S-4 Whistle-Blower From Area 51
I just keep on running across older videos that I somehow missed when they first came out, and MAN... this one is a keeper!   smallawesome 

This is an interview given by Connor O'Ryan, which was an alias he used, about things he witnessed at Groom Lake, better known as Area 51. He was a Marine Black Seal Sentry from level 2 of S-4 there at the base.

[Image: nn_08_pw_area51_130816.jpg]

O'Ryan was told he had a life-threatening disease and only had a few weeks to live, so they discharged him so he could get his affairs in order. He knew his superiors had given him the disease to keep him quite and prevent him from drawing out the $300,000 he had in savings by freezing his account, so he decided to get revenge on them by exposing what he knew.

Before leaving, O'Ryan and some other sentry guards had decided to take pictures with a tiny camera they sneaked in so they could inform the public of what was going on, and it would also be a means of protection for the others inside to use as blackmail to save them from internal execution. (See mark 3:46:38)

The video starts out with Wendelle Stevens recounting how he met Connor, and then Connor himself comes on around the 25:20 mark.

Connor gives names of higher-ups in the political field who visited the base and know what's going on there. 
A few mentioned were George Bush, Sr., Henry Kissinger, and Dick Cheney, who was Sec. of Defense at that time.

Later, in the early 1990's another man came forward, Col. Steve Wilson, telling the same story as Connor O'Ryan, but he had no knowledge of what O'Ryan had told Wendelle Stevens, because Stevens had not yet released the drawings or what he knew to the public. Everything he told and shared verified what O'Ryan had said 10 years earlier.  His story starts at the 4:08:51 mark.

There are clips of other whistle-blowers talking about this same topic all throughout the video and offer validation to each story told.  

This is one of the most incredible whistle-blower stories you will ever hear, next to Corey Goode, who came forward a couple of years ago with his story of the Secret Space Program.

I suggest you take a day off and watch the entire video to see the mind-blowing information offered to the public in this fantastic video!
It's over 6 hours long, so grab a drink, a bowl of popcorn, and enjoy! 

I wonder what was on Volume 3, 16, and 17 that was taken down by You Tube?   minusculethinking

https://youtu.be/sdU9_4YDBeo

Messages In This Thread
S-4 Whistle-Blower From Area 51 - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-06-2017, 05:19 PM