Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Profound Irrefutable EVIDENCE of Free Energy Used to Take the Towers Down!
(01-10-2018, 03:16 PM)Wallfire Wrote: A question that has been on my mind for a very long time.
Why would the USA go to so much trouble blowing up there own buildings ?
The reason they went to war with Irak was because of WMDs ( real reason to get oil)
The government of then and after loved islam and its money (perhaps Trump will prove different).
So once again I ask why would the USA do this.

Why?
To create a climate of fear and subsequent control. (Can I hear you say "Patriot Act"? Giving the US government HUGE new powers over its own citizens with specific regards to obtaining new funds for "anti-terrorism", surveillance of it's own (and other) citizens, access to private financial records of citizens, almost Orwellian levels of border control, removing "red-tape" laws which protected citizens rights, redefining what constitutes domestic "terrorism" to make it easier to arrest any "suspect" (i.e. dissenter of US Govt!), stricter control of any "hazardous" materials and those which could be used for terrorism... also leading to stricter gun control etc.
Did you know that the Patriot Act was made LAW within about 6 weeks of 911??? - on 26th Oct 2001.)
To create a new "Pearl Harbor" scenario. (A "foreign" power attacks the US, uniting it's people (under the stars & stripes) to rise against a common enemy.)
To justify an invasion of Afghanistan (and subsequent gas pipeline construction there...)
To justify further invasion of Iraq. (Removal of Saddam, Installation of puppet govt. and "liberation" of Iraqi Oil Fields.
To obliterate all evidence relating to the "missing" $23 BILLION announced by Rumsfeldt the day before! (All records pertaining to the $23 Billion deficit were destroyed in the attacks - at the Pentagon I think?)

That's just off the top of my head, I'm sure there are many more potential reasons "why", but please note... I'm not saying that they did it! LOL

G
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Profound Irrefutable EVIDENCE of Free Energy Used to Take the Towers Down! - by gordi - 01-11-2018, 06:46 PM