Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Profound Irrefutable EVIDENCE of Free Energy Used to Take the Towers Down!
I copied this comment from a video of Abel Danger.  I thought it would be good to get this out where more people can see it.

Quote:Mr. McConnell: Ref: your 10/27/17 video with Jason Goodman and discussion of 911:  Logically, the drone that replaced Flight 93 was supposed to hit WTC Building 7.  Because the rendezvous of Flight 93 with its replacement was delayed by 45 minutes, Cheney's "bubble" of confusion was closing, and intercept pilots became cognizant of the actual situation. So, they shot the drone down, as it was transponding with the ID of a reported hijacked airliner. As a result, WTC 7, loaded with explosives, had to be demolished without the (lame*) excuse: "A plane hit it".  

Had Todd Beamer (or was it Mark Bingham) not been 45 minutes late boarding Flight 93 that morning, we would not have had the smoking gun of 911 - the blatant implosion of a healthy 47-story building - WTC 7.  

The drone disintegrated at high altitude, and left a field of debris near Shanksville, PA. Rather than have local authorities drawn to the debris field, and discover no bodies, and strange wreckage, a cruise missile was quickly launched to create a crater so that it could be said: "All the wreckage and bodies are deep in that crater".

The cruise missile and it's crash were described by a local who saw the object while driving her SUV.   *Note: Planes and fire do not bring down huge steel buildings, but the layman (non-engineer) doesn't know that. I'm a registered engineer in Colorado since 1984.  Funny...tonight I feel slightly safer posting such ideas - as compared to a few months ago.  T-Shirt idea: "WTC7 - WTF?"

Purportedly, Flight 93 landed at Cleveland Hopkins International, and taxied to an old NASA facility where passengers deplaned and entered the facility. This was purportedly witnessed by the then-current mayor of Cleveland.  I would have to review research I did a couple of years ago, but it was reported that Flt 93 had two boardings, and picked up passengers whose names appeared on the Flight 77 manifest. There was a celebrity who witnessed the second boarding, which apparently occurred on the tarmac, well away from the gates at Newark. I'd have to review.

Interesting, right?   tinybighuh

Here is the video where the comment can be found:  https://youtu.be/-wKYs3EQkaE

Messages In This Thread
RE: Profound Irrefutable EVIDENCE of Free Energy Used to Take the Towers Down! - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-10-2018, 04:41 AM