Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eight billionaires 'as rich as world's poorest half'
It's just another arm of the Cabal (Elite) to stay in control of the masses.

Keep the majority of people at a low income so they are too busy working trying to feed their families to have time to see what's going on on the bigger screen. 

Actually, the plan was to make as many people as possible lose their job by sending manufacturing over seas so they had to rely on the government for handouts.  No one will bite the hand that feeds them, right?  Then when everyone gets used to being spoon fed for free, they become lazy and easy to control; they have the country exactly where they want them!  tinysure

Yes, there is definitely an imbalance, and it's been "arranged" that way on purpose by the Elite.

One thing we need is a higher pay scale for the average worker.  As it is, it takes two people working just to keep their heads above water. For anyone trying to pay the bills alone, it takes working 16 hr. shifts, or holding down 2-3 jobs all by themselves; I know, I had to do it for years after my husband got sick and was turned down for disability!   Now, I'm paying the price with my own bad health... but I digress.  Having the parents gone all the time on a job leaves the kids (if there are any) alone to raise themselves, and we see how that is turning out! tinyshocked

Let's see what happens in the next four years.  Hopefully, we'll start to see some financial pressure taken off the general population so we can take a day off work to walk through the woods and chill out. It won't happen over night, but I do believe it will happen.  Trump has already done so much to bring jobs back into the U.S. and he isn't even in office yet. He will fight the establishment that has put us where we are today.   minusculebiggrin

Messages In This Thread
Eight billionaires 'as rich as world's poorest half' - by 1984hasarrived - 01-16-2017, 04:56 AM
RE: Eight billionaires 'as rich as world's poorest half' - by Mystic Wanderer - 01-16-2017, 07:11 PM