Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Study Shows All 3 WTC Towers Collapsed Due to Controlled Demolition
Quote:And as I do when people want to chat about 911, if ANYONE can explain the collapse of Building 7 I would be happy to hear their "theory" on that and continue the discussion.

That is a mystery to my husband and I as well.
WTH did Tower 7 have to do with the other 2 buildings?
Not a damn thing.

Not to mention, the Twin Towers went down in a perfect implosion, as when a building is set to be demolished.
They went straight down, more or less, and did not lean outward as many would think it would fall to the side.
But they fell as more of a 'controlled' explosion IMO.

Also, there was a black man that swore in building 7, he heard explosions going off as he was running out of the building.
Do you know, he suffered a "heart attack" before he was supposed to testify to that in court???  Yeah right, I know.
Call me paranoid, call me a conspiracy nut but this whole thing smacks of setup for one reason or another. THAT is the million dollar question tho....the "WHY" to it all.

Why those towers, other than the obvious symbolism.

To pass intrusive laws that violate our privacy?

Give up a little bit of our 'rights' all in the name of National Security?
To what purpose?

I know everything our government does (regardless of who is in office), have a plan/agenda in place that may play out for years for it to take effect.

Just curious as to what the final outcome (game plan) of the destruction of the Twin Towers will be towards American citizens?

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Study Shows All 3 WTC Towers Collapsed Due to Controlled Demolition - by senona - 12-13-2016, 05:06 AM