Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jeb Bush and his personal interest in Fracking
We definitely don't want a President who is personally watching his family fortune and personal wealth vanish on a daily basis.....and that would describe Jeb Bush after the oil wars Obama has now triggered. The plunging price makes Fracking outright cost prohibitive in most examples we're seeing it used now (its been done clear back into the 1950's...but never like it is today).

On the other hand, I'd love to see the next President continue the closure of the fracking fields, as a logical transition BACK to Oil (oh..goodness...how evil...while other nations flood the world with enough to swim in). Oh..I want off Oil too. I truly do.

However... Oil is not SO bad, SO evil and SO horrible that *ANY* solution is good enough, and the end justifies the means. Oh...Hell....No. Fracking is shattering our bedrock and like a recent story I posted suggests, we may be so damned ignorant of the actual structures beneath our feet that the insanely toxic injection waste COULD, in time, come to make vast underground water resources too toxic for us to touch without high tech filtering...and then...only done by necessity and lack of choice. 

So..I'm happy if the current market changes CRUSH Bush like a little greasy bug. The loser should have stuck to good 'ol fashioned American know-how on drilling oil, and resisted the temptation for fast cash at the expense of the very foundation, literally, our nation sits atop.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jeb Bush and his personal interest in Fracking - by Wrabbit2000 - 05-23-2016, 03:04 AM