Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Was All This The REAL Plan?
(11-11-2016, 08:04 AM)Jude Wrote: Think about it...

Trump wins, the snowflakes revolt (for what, they do not know...it's just fun and feels good), Hillary calls foul on the vote (as she is), Obama calls out the National Guard (Martial Law), Election is called null & void, NOW Trump supporters take to the streets as well...*BOOM!*

Civil War, people fighting each other in the streets (Master plan), The elite giggle. America destroys itself from within. Why?

It needs money to rebuild and where does that come from? More debt and Servitude.

Seem far fetched? We've been right so far folks.

If I'm right, Trump HAD to win in order to kick it into high gear. When it gets hot enough, Trump is removed by a coup (Revolution) and Hillary is seated on the throne with Obama as her guide.

Hope I'm wrong but somehow I think I'm dead on.

Jude

I have to say, while I was correct about there being riots, I saw them as being much worse...what we have right now is easily overcome.. I see no real problem with what actually came out and protested against our democratic process. 

The media is playing their part just as predicted in that they are trying like heck to get these riots going, case in point, I sat and listened to msnbc last night declare the Russian OP to influence our election a success, and they were saying if it weren't for the Russians, then Clinton would have won.. lol..ao they are sitting here declaring they don't have to follow suit with Obama and Clinton and hit the reset button and be peaceful about the transfer of power.. they are instead saying that now is the time to resist us fascists.

However, the media is unable at current moment to get much enthusiasm for their civil war.. the worst protests in Portland last night only drew in 4000 protesters according to Heavy.. 

So, unless the media comes up with something new.. they won't get a civil war.. all in all, its looking much better than I had anticipated..

We just might have a decent end to this after all, and I'm willing to declare myself wrong on this point.. certainly I would watch this all through inauguration, but I think we can breathe easier personally, simply because people in largest part no one is listening to the media.

Messages In This Thread
Was All This The REAL Plan? - by Jude - 11-11-2016, 08:04 AM
RE: Was All This The REAL Plan? - by senona - 11-11-2016, 08:25 AM
RE: Was All This The REAL Plan? - by Jude - 11-11-2016, 09:20 AM
RE: Was All This The REAL Plan? - by Grace - 11-11-2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Was All This The REAL Plan? - by 727Sky - 11-11-2016, 11:08 PM
RE: Was All This The REAL Plan? - by 727Sky - 11-11-2016, 11:18 PM
RE: Was All This The REAL Plan? - by 727Sky - 11-11-2016, 11:31 PM
RE: Was All This The REAL Plan? - by senona - 11-12-2016, 07:32 AM