Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Voice of God Technology and the Riots
I have no problem with people protesting.....a PEACEFUL non-violent protest.

Sure I can understand many people upset that Hillary did not win, but damn.
This is going a little to the extreme, ain't it?

They talked to one Mexican chick who said that people were going to have to die in order for change to take place.
And I was like WTF is that supposed to mean?

Shouldn't the LEO or FBI go hunt her down and question her....just saying.

Technology making them do this?
I suppose it could.

But personally, I think people in general over the past few years have just gotten more violent and do not know how to "talk" things out other than with threats and violence.

People are no longer tolerant of those with opposing views, and even tho they 'claim' they are for others rights, you can clearly tell that no, they are not.
Due to the fact it goes against their beliefs.

I still also lay alot of the blame on the MSM, for spoon feeding hateful shit about Trump on a daily basis.
Not to mention Hillary throwing around the labels of anyone who supports him as a racist/bigot/sexist/homophobic etc etc.

And sadly, your average person is not going to research like we here do to find out just what is what.

Do believe it is time for Obama to take charge and speak up, tell the people to go home and accept that the people have voted and Trump won.

Basically, those people who think they are protesting Trump, are actually protesting against the millions of folks who put Trump in office by voting for him.

So if they want to be pissed at someone, they need to look around them.

As for Soros, people like him never go away.
They are always lurking in the background.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
RE: Voice of God Technology and the Riots - by senona - 11-11-2016, 05:00 AM