Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
China Has Admitted To The Existence of Aliens And UFOs
(11-08-2016, 10:25 AM)gordi Wrote: If I'm reading this correctly...
A UFO researcher from China has confirmed that he, and many of his colleagues in UFO research, believe in the existence of UFO's?

uhm.... what?

tinysurprised

Yep, that's what he said in the video. 

From everything I'm hearing from the SSP insiders, we should be having at least one species making contact by early next year, or sooner.  They will be the first to come forward because they look most like us, and we won't get the fear from seeing them that we would from some of the other species.
This species will introduce themselves and, over time, introduce others so that we are not shocked from being bombarded with all the species at once.

Actually, these "people" walk among us now, but are not easily detected because they look so much like us, but if you spent time with them, you would notice a difference in how they act and communicate. They will announce who they really are when the time is right, and start giving us new technology that has been hidden by the Cabal for hundreds of years.

Yeah, I know.  We've all heard this many times.  I guess we'll have to wait and see if it happens this time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: China Has Admitted To The Existence of Aliens And UFOs - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-08-2016, 04:30 PM