Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Clinton amnesty tax: $15,000 per household, $1.2 trillion
I don't know how many of you watched that video I posted about Andrew Basiago who was in the "secret jump room" training, Project Pegasus, but he said Obummer was in training with his group.
I've also heard they could travel into the past or future to change certain little things so the outcome would suit their agenda.

And I've read in several different articles where Obummer was "chosen" years ago to be the Pres. of the U.S. during the allotted time so he could help bring in the Muslims and the Nazi's to overtake our country. This was his TRUE mission, and he has been groomed since childhood for this. 
Heck, his picture was even on one of the ancient walls in an Egyptian pyramid!   tinybighuh
Is Obummer the reincarnation of this ancient priest, or is this picture showing us the future?

This reminds me of the Bible story too that says there will be a man (the Anti-Christ) that people will see as a great leader and offer great hope, only to turn on them in the end and bring in the "beast". (I'm paraphrasing here.) This man is supposed to be the last leader of our country, and Obummer has always said he will be the last POTUS.  

For those who missed it, Obummer is discussed at the 4:53 mark.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clinton amnesty tax: $15,000 per household, $1.2 trillion - by Mystic Wanderer - 11-07-2016, 05:19 PM