Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Could Obama be working in his own sense of good faith?
I have been pondering and wondering something for awhile now.....could Obama actually believe in the good of his actions? 

What has made me wonder about this is the immediate and vicious turn Iran took against him, and they really have gone on to make him look like a perfect horse's ass over the whole thing...without even having the decency to wait a polite period of time. I don't think Obama or Kerry saw this coming, or necessarily foresaw Saudi declaring nuclear capability or a good number of other things which have transpired. 

Could it be that in Cuba and perhaps with North Korea, the almost comically bad unintended consequences of the actions really ARE from the best of intentions?? 

I wonder if this is possible by the Bubble effect, and the fact Obama seems to have a real thing for firing people who don't tell him what he likes to hear. So, after so many years, it is reasonable to assume that he's narrowed things down to almost all 'yes men' who support his own ideas in an echo chamber.

This is important, in my personal view, because almost any stupidity can be pushed right into bad outcomes, if someone fails to see it is stupidity or it isn't from some 'grand plan' of higher purpose, as many assume exists out there. 

What if these people really are as naive or outright ignorant as they appear to be, are as shallow as we fear they are...and the bumbling fool routines are NOT near as much acting as we'd like to believe they are? 

I wonder if that possibility isn't far more disturbing than any idea of Illuminati or over-riding power structure?

Messages In This Thread
Could Obama be working in his own sense of good faith? - by Wrabbit2000 - 05-22-2016, 11:55 PM