Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dr. Mary Helen Hensley NDE (Video)
(10-31-2016, 12:20 PM)guohua Wrote: I guess that's us, we don't believe in a Heaven or an All Knowing God.
Mr. G. was raised in a Very Strict Pentecostal Family. He nearly lost his right arm in 1962 due to Blood Poisoning because his Mother and Father Believed God Would Save Him and Heal His Arm.
If it wasn't for his Older Sister taking him to the Emergency Room Wednesday Night when his parents went to Church he may have died.
Mr. G. says it was his first tour in Vietnam that changed his View forever on an All Mighty God.

I'm Chinese Born and Raised, we were never taught about The Bible or God.

So I guess I'm saying that neither of us expect to seat on the right hand of God or Walk Streets of Gold or Sing and Hug all day. Yes, that would be Boring To Both Of US!
Now if Heaven had a Rifle Range and a Handgun range and animals to Hunt, OK, you can count us in the Heaven Groupies.

Well, I think the bible is specific in saying that those who desire the world, then the world is their reward.... so have fun, enjoy the hunting and such while your here! :) (eat drink and be merry comes to mind!) 

I do believe though.. I'm sure everyone here remembers when I was saved .. that was an experience for me, one that was very difficult to keep my mouth shut in. 

I do see it as being a lot different than what many Christians are convinced it is.. I never know what to say to people who have been abused by people who didn't understand what it all means.. other than I do know that it happens. Lots of people use God as an excuse for horrible things.. to me it's even sadder when they use it 2mm from the truth.. it's more forgivable what Muslims do I often think for that reason.. at least they never took for themselves the name of God in vain. 

Anyway.. to each his own and I'm glad you all are happy!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dr. Mary Helen Hensley NDE (Video) - by Grace - 10-31-2016, 11:26 AM
RE: Dr. Mary Helen Hensley NDE (Video) - by Grace - 10-31-2016, 12:39 PM
RE: Dr. Mary Helen Hensley NDE (Video) - by Grace - 10-31-2016, 11:59 AM