Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Offended again, are we?
(10-23-2016, 02:20 AM)Grace Wrote: But here is the thing.. it's everyone on the right who is being attacked, not just Christians, but everyone who is ideologically on the right. 

Do you remember when I first joined ATS? I was Muslim back then and many of my posts were very pro Islam, but at the same time, politically I was always very much right of center.. I was against financing the Brotherhood in the Arab spring and more.. 

When I first came and all the lefties learned I was Muslim they were so excited to have me as their new poster child, until I started giving my decidedly anti left opinions.. then I was hated, passionately. There was no difference between me and Nenothtu then, or me and any Christian on that forum.. I became an islamophobic, xenophobic scum who didn't know Islam, never mind that I was practicing the faith. 

I wasn't the only right wing Muslim attacked over political views and ideals, this is not a religious ideological war as much as it's a political ideological war.  The left and mainstream Muslims want the same thing politically in the most essential aspects, and have decided to use one another to achieve those goals.

So, it's an ideological war, one that religion is much less a factor, but whether or not we are politically right or left - at least for now.The left will do anything and say anything to silence the right though, and I mean anything

There is no other position that is acceptable to them.. it's either a left wing opinion or outright attack.

True that.

You're correct in that it is political ideological war.

I have found the leftist to be internet bullies, that only parrot what the DNC says about Trump supporters.

No argument really, just slinging the usual insults of racists, bigots, xenophobic, Islamophobic etc etc.
Pathetic and sad really, that they cannot fathom allowing people to "think" differently then they do.

And as an Independent, I find myself distancing from the Democratic selfish, controlling, bullying ways. 
I want no part of that kind of hate.

They are trampling over the freedom of speech to those with differing views, yet all the while claim they are for freedom of speech.
Yeah, right....only when the words being spoken are in line with your way of thinking.

a.k.a. 'snarky412'

Messages In This Thread
Offended again, are we? - by Sol - 10-22-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Offended again, are we? - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-23-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: Offended again, are we? - by senona - 10-23-2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Offended again, are we? - by Grace - 10-23-2016, 02:20 AM
RE: Offended again, are we? - by senona - 10-23-2016, 02:43 AM
RE: Offended again, are we? - by Grace - 10-23-2016, 03:29 AM
RE: Offended again, are we? - by senona - 10-23-2016, 06:57 AM
RE: Offended again, are we? - by guohua - 10-23-2016, 07:08 AM
RE: Offended again, are we? - by Sol - 10-23-2016, 10:26 AM