Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Offended again, are we?
Just yesterday I was mentioning in a post somewhere that soon we wouldn't be able to talk anymore because we'd offend someone by doing so.

For those of you who are on Facebook, you know the drill...you post it, no one cares if it's personal, it can ruin your career, your life.

There is a School Principal here in Canada who now is under investigation because she posted anti Radical Islamist posts on her Facebook.

[Image: ghadaprofile.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x611.jpg]

Quote:The York Region District School Board is investigating allegations that an elementary school principal put anti-Muslim posts on her Facebook page.

A spokesman for the board said it was aware of concerns raised by a community member about public postings on a Facebook page under the name Ghada Sadaka. Sadaka is identified as a principal in the York board on the page.

Alright. Let's see what posts she's put up that have now put her into target mode:

[Image: image11.jpg]

So she's asking Muslims that are not extremists where they stand. Seems like a legitimate question to me...

[Image: image10.jpg]

OK. I guess some Muslims would not like that one. EVEN if it's saying the TRUTH. But we're getting used to a two tiered system where common sense is out so...

But what really got her in trouble is this one:

[Image: truth.jpg]

She is asking for vigilance and refers to an article, with the appropriate link that I followed.

Now, here in Canada, the plan was to get 25,000 new refugees by Christmas. I think your numbers in the U.S. and abroad are probably tenfold those.

But has anyone seriously looked at the stats?

That is what that article is all about. The article speaks of the Trudeau government, the screening process, principally. Examples:

Quote:How is he going to do security checks on 25,000 people, coming from a terrorist no-man’s-land, in seven weeks?

Quote:Trudeau has no clue how to screen for terrorists. But what about Syrian migrants who haven’t committed violence — but who support terrorism, and sharia law, and extremism? What about them?

It’s a serious problem: an opinion poll of 900 Syrian migrants shows that nearly a third of Syrian “refugees” support terrorist groups.

The poll, taken last year by the Arab Centre for Research and Public Policy Studies, shows that 31% of Syrian migrants in refugee camps in the region do not want the Islamic State to be defeated.

They’re cheering for the terrorists.

So, out of 25,000 Syrian refugees Trudeau wants to bring in, 7,500 could be ISIS supporters.

Damn. But that's not all:

Quote:Only 1 in 5 "Syrian" refugees is really Syrian
The EU's official statistics office, EuroStat, has just revealed that only 21 percent of the so-called "Syrian refugees" flooding into Europe are actually Syrian.

This means the other 79 percent are -- as The Rebel has reported since the beginning -- economic migrants, not true refugees

It gets better:

Quote:When we think of "refugees," we often think of desperate families of all ages. But the "refugee crisis" is being driven by fit young Muslim men who can afford to pay smugglers.

Men make up 72% of these current migrants, according to the UN. Only 15% are children.

In Canada as well as Europe, the political and media elites are cheering. They're outbidding each other to look the most caring.

The Media is playing us again.

But if ONE little dude or dudette complains, then it's fire and brimstone....

And THIS here is exactly what happened to Principal Sadaka. ONE Muslim mother concerned for her little darling, who expressed fear over Sadaka's Facebook posts complained to higher authorities as it OFFENDED them.

FFS.

Quote:CBC News has spoken to a Muslim mother and her pre-teen daughter, who didn't want to be named, because the girl is still a senior student at Sir Wilfrid Laurier Public School in Markham where Ghada Sadaka is the principal.

"I was mortified. I was scared," the girl said. "I was surprised that someone would say these things and still be a principal of a multicultural school."

So Sadaka's posts were taken down but noooooo.....that ain't enough:

Quote:The posts may have been pulled down, but the mother and daughter say they feel their concerns have been ignored.

"No one is taking accountability on this. I just feel like the board is sweeping it under the rug and hoping it goes away," the mother said.

"I feel like I've been stonewalled."

Stonewalled. Nothing less.

Stories like this one makes me want to move to another planet.

FREEDOM OF FUCKING SPEECH, ANYONE ???

Out the window like the rest of our values that we hold dear, to ACCOMMODATE those we open our doors to.

Links to this utter mess:

Principal under investigation for anti-Muslim posts

The Truth About Refugees

Muslim parents demand answers from York board about principal's Facebook posts

smallkillingpc
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
Offended again, are we? - by Sol - 10-22-2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Offended again, are we? - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-23-2016, 01:07 AM
RE: Offended again, are we? - by senona - 10-23-2016, 01:36 AM
RE: Offended again, are we? - by Grace - 10-23-2016, 02:20 AM
RE: Offended again, are we? - by senona - 10-23-2016, 02:43 AM