Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Opening the door as a late Californian rain fell, "My...God its you.."

With a dufflebag over his shoulder, soaked in rain, Andros looked her in the eyes, "Essie.. I.."

"God D@#$ it child," A cool breeze moved Essie's hair.. Pulling Andros in, "The whole god D@#$ DoD is looking for you.. " She pauses as she shuts the door and looks at him, "I have to call my dad.."

Andros just closes his eyes and does not move as he looks at the Bikini clad woman, "Tell Admiral Creast I said hello.."

Taking out her cell phone quickly, she dial the number first number.. "Dad.. I.."

"Wait one," A stern voice called out.. "So General.. We thought that we could get away with.."

"Admiral Creast.. We found it.." A voice calls out, "Right where your agent Templar One said it was sir.. We and NCIS are digging out the bodies now.. Sir.. Ground Sonar indicates the mass grave has about three thousand bodies in it..mostly natives of Moriarty City.."

Essie pauses wide eyed as she looks at Andros..

Andros takes the phone and speaks in Esfers voice, "Dad.. Mass grave.."

"Take this god D@#$ S#$%bag to one of my blacksites.." Admiral Creast growls, "On F#$%ing US Soil.. Admiral De'Chez.. Their were no survivors among the guards.. These mother F#$%ers want to run blacksites, the US Navy will TEACH them how it is done!"

"Admiral.. Your Daughter is on the line," Admiral De'Chez responds as the sound of a pistol hits a skull..

"Lt. Esfers," Admiral Creast growls.. "Babygirl.."

"It is above my paygrade daddy, "Andros speaks in Esfers voice.. "Dad.. What happened?"

"Some stupid mother F#$%ers should have taken Chaplin O'Malley's F#$%ing offer.." Sighing, "Be agood girl for daddy.. I am proud of you.. Your actions when you took command of that Sub.. Thats my baby girl!" After a few moments, "Do you remember my agent who assisted you? If he contacts you.. Call me.."

"Dad.." Lt. Esfer's called out..

"Listen to me.. My Agent Templar One.. Tell no one his name if he contacts you.." Cussing for a second, "It is VERY bad Lt.. Be gentle with him.. He lead an assault team on my orders into Moriarty City.. Baby girl.. When I saw bad, the mass graves are just the first part.."

"Dad.." essie looks right at the teenaged Andros, "He is only a teenager.."

"Lt.. Listen to me.. You do not know anything regarding Templar one.. All inquires are to be sent to myself or Admiral De'Chez.."

Wide eyed, "He lead an assualt team.."

De'Chez spoke, "Lt.. He got the Archangel and Donavan's former Protege working on the same team.. With Campbell his crew and a former Nazi.. A technomage, two agents in a liason department, and a unidentified sentient.. Just for starters.. Lt. Esffers.. You may call any SPAWAR facility night or day.. The message will be sent to my Fiance Regina Macer.."

Andros looked down defeated and handed her back her phone..

"But you and dad do not get along, "Esfers was confused..

Admiral Creast.." The same mans voice spoke.. Confirmation sir.. "A littlepride was in the mans voice, "Sir.. All the bodies of the men gaurding this place are of weird cybernetics. And sir.. May I ask you A question.."

"Commander," Admiral Creast spoke annoyed?

"If it is possible Admiral..One day.. I would like shake Templar One's hand Admiral.." The Commander spoke proudly, "The kids and other survivors.. Sir..they are telling us that your Templar One was a naval Captain.. They look at us with awe and respect.. Sir it is like my Grand-daddy told me when they liberated a nazi death camp sir..No to mention it was fiftey to one odds.."

Esfers looked at Andros, "Dad..If he shows up.. Do I address him as Captain?"

"Lt. Esfers," Admiral De'Chez sounded a little pissed.. "Yes.. Templar One is a United States Naval Captain..Commander, If the day comes I will arrange it myself.. If he contacts you ..Tell him.. Tell him.."

"Tell him that A greatful nation thanks him for his service.. " Creast shakes his head, "And we will talk little one over the issue.. Just stay quiet for Daddy.. We are a little busy.."

"I just called to see if you could get me back on duty quicker.. I hate just sitting here.."

"Give your absentee father a few days little one.. " Creast smile comes through the phone, "Thats daddy's little sailor, fornow relax.. Call me if Templar One contacts you.. Love you.."

"Dad.." Lt.Esfers sounded annoyed, "I earned my rank.. No one knows you are my father..I .." Pausing, "I love you to dad.. I will call if I see him..bye"

As the phone disconnects,Esfers makes sure her phone disconnnects.. "It is Captain.. "

"Did he talk with you my Essie.."

A tear falls down her face, "No..I talked with him..He and my sister are fighting but he loves her. How in samhelldid you know that.."

"Essie.."Andros tries not to get emo, "I am doing the best I can Essie..Dont give up on him.."

Grabbing a towel, "Captain..Andros.. Listen tome.. What happened at.."

"And the doctor," Andros touches her waist.. A weird sound comes from him, "No damage to your Ovaries or womb.."

"Captain," Esfers looks at Andros.. Gently she removes his hand from her, "Who and what are you kid?"

Andros shakes his head, "this was amistake..It.."

"The mass grave got to you,"Esfers takes Andros's hand and walks him to the kitchenette.. "I have a fewfriends.. You are listed as a runaway from the Tesla institute.. You have been doing a lot of good things Littleone.. Like on the EX Tortoise.. You knew.."

"You originally commmanded it out of the secret transport system, like you did here.. But the damage from the explosions and rads insured you would NEVER have children.." Andros closes his eyes, "You.. you were a good friend.."

"No we were not..Your lying to me.. You act like we were lovers.." Esfers covers her mouth, "You F#$%ing rescued me because we used to be lovers.. That is..Wait.."

"I was enlisted..You were an officer.. "Andros smiles at the memory, "It was 2019..Mama had found out about me and My Gina.. We had just got in a massive bar fight at OC beach.. "

Esfers reached over to Andros, "You are a time traveller.."

"An angel walked by us at the hotel.. " Andros closed his eyes, "Your heart was racing.. You were F#$%ing pissed.. He was supposed to meet you there but he cancelled.. I was just awestruck.. I asked you how could a man be so F#$%ing stupid to let you slip through his fingers?" Laughing at himself as he reached up, "God..You are so beautiful.. As you get older,it is nearly F#$%ing impossible to resist you.. Like the finest wine ever made.."

Esfers phone rings..She looks at it and turns it off.." You made me blush..  " With a sigh as the rain falls outside, "Start from the beginning.."

"It was 2004 at my Buddy Alex's house..We had just watched The City on the edge of Forever.."

Esfers listens intently smiling as Andros is telling her key highlights.. Having just poured herself a glass of wine when she heard the circumstances of Austin's death.. She reaches over and wipes the tears, "So you gavve up music when she died.."  Andros gets himself a soda.. A smile crosses her face as she shakes her head,"You are so Bad.. Your mother's best friend.. Wow.. Your mother caught the two of you in bed after your bootcamp graduation Seaman.."

"Andros sticks his tongue out at her, Making her pause with a deep breath.. "That cant be real?"

As he tells her the story of his life, Andros keeps light classical music coming from him..

"You are so a male whore," Esfers laughs and then sips her wine with her feet tucked under her.. "That was four beds one right after another.."

________________________________________________________________________________________

"God D@#$ it Bubba," A woman shouts as she walks into a bar with a man walking with a cane pushing her forward. looking at another man in a Navy's Lt.s uniform, "And you.. Cross, how the F#$5 they let you back into uniform .. I .. UGH!"

"Erin.." Holiday turns around from a bar stool with an undrank drink in front of him, "You..figures.. Wallace..Cross.. I said I was fine.. B#$%^ won in court... "

"By order of the Dod.. Undersign by His honor Judge riley," Wallace slams his cane at his sisters foot. "Sis you will sit the F#$% down with the NOW OFFICAILLY, Marshall Holliday.. You have 24 hours to come to a settlement agreement over joint custody support ect.."

Several of the soldiers in the bar go white faced at the mention of Holliday's name..

"Vincent Wallace.. I F#$%ing won.. He was  not in court..the Judge ruled and it is final.. You have no right to do any of this,"Erin was very pissed as her elvinish features seemed to show..

"By order of Admiral Creast, Admiral De'Chez, Rear Admiral Jensen, and Rear Admiral Wilson, Let it be know that Marshall Holliday was in the performance of his duties at the behest of the previously named.." Cross nodded his head to Holliday, "Erin.. the judge in your case is sitting our Brig for violation of National Security.. You father in law is sitting his a$$ in a brig in Tennessee for an article 134 for calling in the favor from his office from Langley."

"My Brother in Law," Wallace smiles.. "He is under arrest by Pima's finest.. "

"Your little friend shot him.. He is the victim.." tears fell from Erin's face, "Please.. I told you, I love him.. You saved me, but.." 

Holliday turns back around, "Wallace.. Let her husband,father in law, and the judge in Little rock go.. I lost.. There are no second chances here.."

"No can do buddy," Cross coldly answers.. "They actually all committed crimes.. They were caught on tape pulling backroom deals.. MAMG herself filed the report with De'Chez.. She is NOT letting it go.."

"MAMG,"Erin looks at her brother.. "This is retaliation.. he missed his court date.."

"MAMG iswell.. A B#$%^ when you cross her," Wallace looks to make sure his jammer is on.. "She notified the Judge to delay the case and sent a FISA warrant.. It was ignored..Supposedly, the judge is claiming she did not get it..Right now her honor is.. Well MAMG's guest of honor for an information extraction training session.."

Erin goes wide eyed, "You are torturing the judge.."

"No.. MAMG is using her to train our little Intelligence officers in live enhanced questioning techniques.." Vincent Wallace grins, "Sis..Your father in Law is under going the same thing in millington under Mrs. Elphelba Pinson.. Except he ignored a series of hand written orders from Those stars I named.."

"bubba my husband is not military.. He," tears flow down Erin's face.. "This is bullS#$%.. Dillon.. You have to stop this.. You know you do not have a means to support us..I have three babies.."

Vincent pulled his sister back, " No.. From what he said he protected you.. You were supposed to be married.. The day you got back from that crap.."

"He loves you.." Cross was pissed, "Your briefing and those of the others said that he defended you for six years.. Well he does have the means.."

"Cross.." Dillon Holiday speaks softly looking back, "Just do not tell her ok.. Yes Erin I was a little busy on the day of court.."

"Wait.."Erin looks at Holliday,seeing something in his eyes.. "Dill..Why did you miss court?"

Holliday ignores Erin and turns back around..

"Dont you give me the quiet treatment Dillon.. We shared a," Erin stops herself.. 

Holliday stands up and yell, "People were being hurt by some very bad people.. So I went with Templar One into the gates of hell.. As chaplin Omalley said the good lord sent a F#$%ing pack of wolves.. All you care about is F#$%ing money.. Before I went to Moriarty City, I made about a million dollars doing a protection detail.." Erin looked down afraid of Dilllion, "You can kiss my F#$%ing A$$.. Your the one who crawledinto ed with me.. AfterI gunned down the Rape gang..

The bouncer started walking over, "You need to quit yellinng at the.."

the sound of gun discharges, the bouncer falls to the grounnd with a bleeding leg, As everyone is looking at Holliday..

"S#$%.. He never moved his hands," One of the men spoke..

"I smell the gun powder.. D@#$..Thats.."

"Cross," Wallace whispers..

"Dude to fast for me," Cross takes a deep breath..

Erin looks down, "You gonna shoot me too..I am in your way.. I told you I was married..Ok.. I am slut who cheated,but my husband is a good man.."

Wallace shoves his sister back, "This was a bad idea.."

"Then why did you agree to marry me," Dillion Holiday glares at the two Pima County Sherriffs who walk in.. "You are worse then a slut..  A slut I could deal with, your a f#$%ing betrayer.."

tears fell down Erin's Elf like face, "That is not fair.. You knew my feelings before this all started.." Erin walks up to the bar and takes Dillion's drink.. Downing it she slams the glass on the bar, "What the hell Am I supposed to do? I was pregnant and two children.. To every one here it was only six months.. To us it was six years in that D@#$ bubble reality.." She takes the bottle of Jack and refreashes her shot, "You were a loser.. I was nineteen.. " She downs the glass and throws it at the mirror. As it shatters, "You were an old asshole.. And yes the sex was great.. Ok.. That what you want.. I had two babies to feed and cloth.. You had nothing here .. NOTHING!!! They did not even recognize you being a Marshall!"""

The two officers stop when they realize that it is Cross and Wallace standing there..

Dillion looks down and takes out three hundred dollar bills, "Should cover the Mirror and the Ladies drink.."He flashes a new shiney Marshall's badge, "Say a D@#$ thing and I will be back.. Selling watered down whiskey is a crime.."

Erin is shocked, "They..No, there is no way in Hell.. My father inlaw assured me that you would never wear the.."Erin covers her mouth, "Dillon that is not what I meant.."

Dillon Holliday shook his head, "Erin.. I played straight with you..You played dirty to win.. I expect unlimited access to my three children.. And no.. You may NOT take them out of the state.. "

"God D@#$ it Dill.. That is not fair.. We have a house in LittleRock.. My husband has job.. Why are you being and A$$, " Erin was in tears.. "Do not take this out on my husband.. Our children are confused as it is.. They are In LittleRock with our nanny.."

"Actually.. Dillion," Cross spoke.. "Templar's friend got somethings done.. Arkansas Child Protective Services picked them up... "

"They are at my house with Trina, "Wallace spoke.. "Uncle Wallace told them that their daddy was home.. You can crash on my couch as long as you need to.."

"You kidnapped my children.. Our Nanny is the sister of a CPS agent I checked her credentials.."

"Yeap.. MAMG ordered them both tossed in jail for .. Well.."Cross glared at Erin, "Seems they were targeting military personnel and they are MAMG's guest."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
RE: OS: After Effects of moriarty city - by Armonica_Templar - 11-28-2016, 03:40 AM