Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alex smiles as he shakes the hand of a Reserve Colonel, "Good morning Mam.. "

The Colonel shakes Alex's Hand, "I remember you son.." Seeing multiple four star all silent, "Good morning to you.. Are you thinking of signing up with the national Guard?"

"I am here because of Moriarty City," Alex speaks as The Colonel gets nervous..

"None of my boys shad.."

"Colonel.. I brought Admiral Creast here to thank you .. For loaning her TGDB," Alex smiles in the office..

"TGDB," The older woman and the Colonel both respond..

"Colonel.. I know for a f@#$ing fact.. Agent The God D@#$ Batman was sworn in on December 7th, 2012.. By you personally because I blackmailed you to," Alex responded.. 

"That.. I ," The Colonel is interrupted..

Alex speaks to someone in code..

A few seconds later, "Locating Agent TGDB.. Real name classified Omega level.. " After a few seconds, "Mr. Chairman.. His boss on record is a National Guard Colonel without the clearance to be his commanding officer.. Colonel Poland.. "

"What the F#$% is Omega level," Colonel Poland shakes her head?

"Wait.. You have an Agent in the field Colonel," Admiral De'Chez is confused..

"She loaned him to SPAWAR and Admiral Creast dad.. Andros borrowed him for moriarty city," Alex responds..

The voice speaks, "Mr. Chairman.. The God D@#$ batman located.. Unable to get visual.. He is own a com line.. With Templar One.."

"TGDB was not at," The older woman, Admiral Creast, pauses..

Alex takes out a zip drive and plugs it into the Colonel's computer.. "My dad is giving you omega level for this mission Colonel.. "

"Son.. We cant just," Admiral De'Chez stops.. "He was at Moriarty city.. We accounted for everyone.."

Colonel Poland sits down and brings up the files..

As she reads them a tears fall from her face, "My god.. They.. They did this on US soil.. I.. I.. Wait.. What is this.. A shadow.."

Admiral Creast and Admiral De'Chez look at the footage over the Colonel's Shoulder..

"Those men where killed by," Admiral creast sees a blade slit a throat..

A silenced side arm kills another one..

A little girl is terrified, "They.. Mister.."

A shadow grabs the little girl and counting can be heard..

Jumping out a window and rolling into the woods, Just before a huge explosion takes place..

"Who are you," The little girl ask?

An masked voice responds, "I guess I really am .. TGDB.."

"Shelly and Jack.." The little black girl speaks, "They took them that way.."

Andros's voice comes up, "Go Batman.. We got this.."

A shadow points to a little clearing, "Agent Shemar is over there.. Twenty feet.."

"Batman.. Holy S#$% I was saved by batman," The littlegirl hugs the shadow.. She takes off towards Shemar, "Agent Shemar.."

"A child.. I am right here," Agent Shemar's voice calls out.. 

The little Girl runs into the wounded Agent's arms, "Batman saved men.. He is going to save my friends.."

"The group of children found in the woods," Admiral De'Chez sounds surprised.. "How did we miss him?"

"A black site on US soil.." Colonel Poland was not very happy.. "I assume he.. Him.. He is just a paper processor.. He is not qualified to be a member of the national guard.."

The same voice from the tape is fed in, "Five.. Four.. three.. Two.. One.." The sound of an explosion fills the air, followed by a series of single shots.. "H.. G.. F.. E.. D.." After a few seconds, "I need four seconds.. Agent Lionheart.. I have come for your head.."

"Xavier Sohtna.. We have diplomatic immunity from the british go," An explosion fills the air.. 

The sound of screams fills the air..

"You mother F#$%er," A british voice fills the air..

"Their is no scenarios you escape alive," TGDB smiles.. "So I go to jail.. After Moriarty city.. I do not give a S#$%.." After a few second, "Series four.. Z.. Y.. X.. W.."

Single shots fill the air as he calls out letters..

"I want to speak with my national guardsman," Colonel Poland growls..

"Colonel," Xavier stops.. "S#$%.."

"See the US government wont allow you to cause a diplomatic incident," Agent Lionheart laughs.. "I will go home.."

"Agent the god D@#$ batman.. Your mission is green lighted.. I repeat.. This is Colonel Poland of the Florida Army National Guard.. Your mission is a go.." With her fist on the table, "Second Lt.."

"WHAT, "Lionheart yells..

"TGDB.. Looks to me like Lionheart stole your Compass and your map," Andros's voice comes over the air..

Xavier laughs, "Oh agent Lionheart..series Five.." As single shots fill the air, "12.. 11.. 10.."

Colonel Poland leans back as she listens to the count.. As it reaches three, An aide comes in..

"Colonel.. The state department is on the line.." 

Alex sees the phone and picks it up, "Hello.."

"Who is this.. I want Colonel Poland on the line.. Now.."

Alex thinks for a second, "Skull and bonesman right.. Dad.. its for you.."

"Kid.. I demand you.."

"Admiral De'Chez.. Who is this.." 

"Please.. Admiral De'Chez would not," The voice pauses.. "F#$%.."

The man hangs up..

The original female voice speaking comes over the line, "Admiral De'Chez.. I have this person's location.. MAMG's husband is literally in the office next door.. About to go to lunch with an old friend.."

"Please let him know I a paying five hundred thousand dollars for the man next door to be delivered alive.. " Admiral De'Chez grins, "To MAMG!"

"Message passed..."

Admiral Creast looks at the aide, "Bring me several sheets of paper.. We need to make Agent.. Agent TGDB legit.. He is now assigned to your command permanently.."

The Aide looks at Colonel Poland..

"Admiral Creast gave an order son," The aide disappears quickly.. "Admiral.. the problem is that I wont be in command here next month.. I am retiring.."

"Brigadier General Poland.." Admiral De'Chez speaks as he turns to a Naval Captain, "MacCann.."

The Captain snaps a finger and a minute later a box is brought forward.. MacCann opens it and takes out a single star, "Admiral.."

Creast looks at MacCann, "God D@#$.."

"I appreciate it.. But they are also shutting down this Command.. BRAC decided that.."

"They want to hand the command over to me or Phillip.. They will decide to do something different.. " Admiral Creast smiles, "Phillip.. I will train her to be a star.. "

"Got you.." The sound from the phone line fills the air, "Agent Lionheart.."

"I.. I surrender," Agent Lionheart speaks.. "You cant kill me.. I am a prisoner of war.."

"Agent," the now one star takes a deep breath as the sound of a gun discharges.. "S#$%.."

"I am taking you into custody.. You will answer for you crimes.." Xavier sounds defeated, "I.. Be glad.. Alex did not want you dead.. He promised me I get to see you suffer a fate worse then death.."

"Kill me.. You wife begged me to F#$% her," The agent panics..

Xavier laughs, "Alex was right.. You know what this fate worse then death is.. No.. No.. You will face this.."

"I.. Your wife was pregnant.. We made her lose the baby," A second shot fills the air..

Everyone is quiet..

"Alex already told me.." Xavier can be heard dragging a body, "What you feel is the drugs in your system.. You will wake up with one hell of a head ache.."

"MacCann.. Communicate with.." Admiral De'Chez smiles, "Agent The God D@#$ Batman.. Find out where he wishes to be picked up.. If he is not already in a second Lt.'s uniform have him one ready.. " Seeing the look on MacCann's face, "What.. you are his new sea daddy.. Make sure he is a basic officer by the time I meet him.."

A dirty man laughs, "You think I will forget this.. You .."

A gloved hand knocks the man to the floor, "Agent Lionheart.. By order of her Magesty, signed by various agency heads, You are hereby discharged from service to the crown.. effective December sixth.. 2012.."

"You bastard," Lionheart yells from the ground.. "I have friends.. You think they won fry you sir Nigel.."

"Little Lucy Bach is has scheduled tea with the queen in a few months.." Sir Nigel stood straight up, "It appears that somehow the Queen found out about the British Governments involvement with Moriarty City.."

Lionheart goes wide eyed, "I.. They.."

"You were declared rogue for your treatment of the Former Mrs. Sohtna.." Nigel winks, "It appears that little Lucy told her magesty everything.. And I mean everything.. She cancelled her trip for tea with the queen.. Something about it not being safe for women and children under the crown's protection.. The Queen personally assured her that this was not the policy of her government.. " Sir Nigel kicked Agent Lionheart breaking a rib, "That was on direct orders from the Queen.. "

The military men just went tight lipped..

"Please.. You have no clue who," Nigel breaks another rib of Agent Lionheart..

"The was from prince William.. As an officer in Her Magesty military.." Nigel drops a paper he took out from his coat, "You have been transferred directly to his old command. Why is beyond..."

Lionheart swallows hard, "I plead guilty to moriarty city.. I can give you names of others involved in moriarty city.. Do NOT transfer me to his unit.."

"I will be god D@#$.. You do know something about the death of His mother.. F#$%me," Sir Nigel is very quiet..

An SAS senior enlisted stepped forward, "Sir Lionheart.. Welcome to the the joint command between the french foriegn Legion and her Magesty's SAS."

At his hand signal several nasty looking men with scars stepped forward and picked up Agent Lionheart..

One of the bigger men smiled, "As the Yanks love to say.. Youse got a pretty mouth.."

Lionheart is dragged away kicking and screaming..

"Just be bloody glad you are not Japanese," Nigel shook his head.. Looking at Alex, "The Emperor is on a bloody tear.. He some how found out several of the victims where from Japan.. All are being brought by force before the Emperor himself.. I heard a rumor the Emperor is aiding them himself in restoring their pesonal honor.. In front of the key members of the diet."

Alex smiles, "Wow.. " 

"Sir.. Admiral," A man in a suit is not very happy. "Kerry himself wants you to stop letting your son have access to classified information.. We are getting word that several members of the G20 somehow know about moriarty city.. We know your son told Putin.."

"Watch it boy," Admiral De'Chez responds..

Alex takes out his phone and dials a number..

"Please.. It is a matter of," The man is interrupted..

"Little Alexander," Putin's voice comes from the phone as people are screaming in the background.. "Quiet.. "

"Vlad will you tell this idiot from the state department that I have not called you about recent incidents," Alex puts the phone on speaker..

"Do not be coy.. We all know you talked with Vlad over Moriarty city," The State Department official almost yelled.. "He has Putin in speed dial.. That is all the proof.."

"Moriarty City.. What is this moriarty City.." Putin's words make the official freeze, "S#$%.. We are unaware of any.."

"Yes.. The gun battle in that small town in montana," Putin spoke.. "Or was it mountain canyon.. Nebraska?"

The State department official goes white faced, "The united States government denies any involvement in the so called black site.."

"BLACK SITE.. "Putin is loud, "My agents said it was a cartel gun fight.."

In the back ground a russian interrogator is speaking in russian.. "Putin is on the phone with your American allies Gregory.. Kidnapping russian children and selling them to the Americans.. We both heard the city's name.. They have rated you out.."

Sir Nigel and Alex start laughing..

"I will have to have.. Wait.. Why are you not telling me about this.." Putin's voice is very cold, "You found russian's there.. Did you not.. that is why.. And they saw you represent the torch of freedom.."

"Mr.."

"His name is Agent Ledbetter.. J. K. Ledbetter," Alex speaks out.. "Wow.. Did you just tell state secrets.."

The tortured man in the background starts speaking.  Still in russian, "I.. HAve names.. The F#$%ing Americans.. JK Ledbetter.. His name.. Yes.. He funneled some of the money the money.."

Nigel took a moment and spoke in russian, "The British government thanks you Mr. Putin.." Switching to english, "Ledbetter.. Let me walk you to your car before you start an international incident.. I need to speak with your boss.."

Putin laughs as he speaks in Russian, "Sir Nigel correct.. The russian government is all to happy to assist.."

Alex puts up his hand, "Sir Nigel.."

Sir nigel turns towards Alex quietly, "Mr. Macer.."

"Tell the Queen I will talk with Lucy about her safety being Gaurenteed by British Intelligence.."

"Kid," Ledbetter is shoved forward..

"Admiral De'Chez will kill you sir.. INTERNATIONAL INCIDENT," Nigel takes the man's arm.. "Our apologies.. Let me talk with his boss and I will personally apologize to Mr Sohtna."

After they leave, Alex waves good bye..

Admiral De'Chez looks at his son, and goes wide eyed..

"I think the British have him quiet well in pocket," Alex speaks in russian.. "Mr. Gregory.. I think you have to come up with a better set of names.."

"No.. He.. He is my.. S#$%," Gregory's voice comes from the phone.. "I.. I only have the driver.. Please.."

Putin speaks, "A driver.. Yes.. That is something I do not know about moriarty city.. Continue.. " Switching to English, "I will indeed be speaking with the US Ambassador over this.. Moriarty City.."

BRigadier General Poland walks out of her office and is very quiet.. "Second Lt. Sohtna.. I see you have introduced yourself to the men.."

A group of men and women stood at proper attention, several where looking through blackened eyes..

A major laid out cold on the ground..

"Just explaining that proper preplanning can accomplish anything Mam.." Sohtna's uniform seemed to be text book perfect, "Included is the ability to move quickly.."

"Mam," One of the NCO with two black eyes.. "We are supposed to.."

Sohtna hit the NCO in the Stomach, "Norson.. You were not addressed.. " 

The larger muscled man piked on the ground..

"Second Lt.. these men were just supposed to report in for a daily check up.." Poland takes a deep, "We also do not.."

"Mam.. Norson participates in tough man competitions.." The Second Lt smiles, "He just tripped and fell Aint that right?"

Standing up and getting back in formation, "Aye second Lt.. You hit like a girl.."

Poland raises an eye brow..

With a smile Captain MacCann walks out behind her, "He will have your men in tip top shape.. You are new to your star Mam.. I am overseeing the training.." MacCann whispers, "These might eventually have a certain officer here.."

Brigadier General Poland rubs her chin for a second, and says nothing..

The soldiers get an oh F#$% look on there face..

"Now.. I am a firm believer in preventing oxes from getting into the ditches," The Nineteen year old's comment made Captain MacCann look at him..

"This is unofficial.. Billy," Sohtna spoke up..

Angry Billy stepped forward, "Second Lt.."

"I understand you lost your job recently.." Billy balled up his fist as Sohtna just looked at him, "I have reviewed your skills.. I spoke with a Mrs. Macer.. She can get you a job at the NCO club doing dishes.."

"God.. I.. I got a kid I will take it.." Billy paused, "Sir.. I just hate doing dishes.."

"During this time period you wil also be getting your pay from..  One of my other Bosses.. You will report everything you see and hear.." Sontha looked at all the men, "In fact all you are now active duty.. "

The men all look at each other..

"You will be collecting information at your low level jobs.." Sohtna turned to the Brigadier General, "It is part of the Deal with several agencies.."

One of the men had tears fall, "This means.. I.. I have full health insurance.."

"Yes.. You will all sign up for new insurance policies.. " Sohtna smiled, "Cant have the records show you active duty.. Remember you ARE active duty.."

"Sir," billy is confused.. "We have to pay for these policies?"

"No.. You are recorded as paying cash.. Billy the record will show you found this deal and signed up all your men here.."  Sohtna walks over to a very Quiet woman, "Kelly.. "

"You.. you know sir," She looked down.. Kelly swallows hard, "I can.."

Sohtna slaps her, "You F#$5ing idiot.. However.. On the Recomendation of Captain.. Templar one.. You will go to court.. Plead no contest.. You will be arrested by these officers outside waiting on you.." MacCann stops Poland as Sohtna continues, "You wil recieve ten years probation.. You will take it.. "

"Sir, Kelly rubs her face.. "I.. Am I going to jail.."

"No.. You will be doing your job.." Sohtna smiled and rolled his hands, "Kelly.."

"I am spying on the probation Department," Kelly was confused.. "I.."

"Will be NJP'd in about three days when your new probation officer contacts me.. " Sohtna smiles, "Howard.."

Norson steps forward, "Sir.."

"Her ex boyfriend likes to fight in FT. Walton in an underground fight club.. He is the champ," Sohtna smiles.. "I think me and you are going to find him tonight.. Kelly.. You two have broken up.. " Seeing Kelly's face, "You are correct that woman is not his sister like he claimed.."

"How.. How do you know .. Wait that Whore.." Kelly gets a look on her face, "Second Lt. I will give you the Address of the next fight.."

"Howard.. If you can take him.. He will be delivered to Captain MacCann.."

"Second Lt.. Her boyfriend is not on any list I," MacCann thinks for a second.. "Or Vorley's.."

"He knows where someone on MAMG's list is," Sohtna smiles as he sees the Major moving..

MacCann Whistles, "I will go with you two.. F#$5 me.. How the Hell do you know that.."

"Major," Sohtna reaches down.. "You ok sir.. You got dizzy and fell.."

"You," the Major Stands up.. "Brigadier General Poland.. Captain MacCann I can explain.."

Poland smiles, "I like initiative.. The Second Lt was just telling me how you where taking care of your men.. Good Job Major.."

"Mam," the Major is pissed off..

"My Ex-Brother in law.. Well and probably future brother in law and me have a past mam.." Sohtna speaks coldly, "I wont yell at him again mam on the governments time.."

Poland narrows her eyes, "Major.. Before your speak.. Remember your last encounter with Vorley.. He has requested you personally for training.."

"No issue mam," The Major swallows his pride..

Messages In This Thread
RE: OS: After Effects of moriarty city - by Armonica_Templar - 01-14-2018, 05:13 AM