Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

"Mr. Colt.. I," Austin pauses.. "Please.. George, I.."

Andros's uncle tossed Austin a beer and laid down on one of the deck chairs, "Call the cops.. For what.. This is your F#$%ing house little lady.. "

"Mr. Colt.. This is not my house," Austin was sitting on one of the deck chairs.

"Really," George pops the lid off his beer.. "Every D@#4 part of it is either your dream or Diana's.. Three five thousand dollar beds, with your horrible style couches, your god aweful taste in window curtains, fully F#$5ing stocked deep freezers and fridge.. " George sipped his beer, "Your F#$%ing flowers in the flower beds, a closet with clothes that keep arriving, A shoe closet for you and Diana full of god knows how expensive shoes.. Your sisters labratory.. Your and Diana's god D@#$ pictures on the mantle.. Katia from Gieco delivered the insurance papers.. Elizabeth blew up over the amount being spent.. Every god D@#4 inch and item is coverd.. Does my nephew at least get a room?"

Austin has tears in her eyes as she takes the lid off the beer, "He has a barn for his F#$5ing spiders.."

"You do not mind if I hide here from Elizabeth from time to time," George smiles.. "You know the security system wont let her in right.."

"This.. Wont let her in," Austin goes quiet.. "She .. I do not like her Mr. Colt.."

"Awetin.. To you it is George.. This is the first time I have been able to talk with you.. " George swallows his beer, " Mama gave you those rings for a reason.. My sister is an idiot... she has calle dthe cops already.. She is pissed because they told her that you were allowed on the property.. ."

"Let me guess .. You are gonna tell me I am an idiot," austin stood up and looked out at the trees..

"Are you," George asked?

Austin stopped and looked at George, "What.."

"Girl.. You have had a ring in that boys nose as long as I can remember back.. You crawled into bed with him of your own free will," George took a drink..

"He ran away George.." austin shook her head, "He could have stayed and we.."

George caught the pause and Austin's words.. After a few moments, "You know.. Today.. I have had masons who have not talked to me in years, all of a sudden pull me aside and tell me.. "

"They would pray for Andros.. If you need anything just let me know," austin shakes her head.. "Judge Worley's wife.. I thnik they are eastern stars."

"I was about to get into my truck at the bar.. An officer walked up.. Took my keys and gave me a curteosy ride home," George drank a beer.. "Did not say S#$% about me being drunk.. Had a red cross ring.."

Austin chuckles, "Drug dog at the school sniffed my purse.. The officer took my purse.. Opened it.. took out the items, then turned and said.. A false positive.. I.. I needed those joints to relax.. Safer then pills.."

"Mistress Bathroom.. medicine Closet.. Doctor Gera wrote you a prescription.." George saw the look on austin's face, "From SPAWAR.. Davis Mothan.. I signed for it.. Wallace said it was ordered for you.."

Austin stands up and walks to the stairs.. A few minutes later she comes back with a package, "From Navy medical? The DoD has given me a prescription for weed?"

"Doctor Gera's order.. Some kind of experimental study.." George took a sip, " Two a day little lady.."

Austin pulls out an ID card, "What is this.. A dependant ID.." She reads the sponsor, "Littleman is not with the DoD.."

"Apparently you, Diana, and my dear sister are his dependants with Tri-care.." George shakes his head, "Regina and Elphelba pulled some strings.."

"It.. Is this legal," Austin took out a joint and smelled it.. "Holy S#$% what grade is.."

"It is grown all natural.. No more street S#$% little lady.. By the way.. You havve an appointment with a counselor tomorrow.. " Seeing the look on Austin's face, "You want to argue with little Lucy.. She told her father you needed help.. "

"Overgrown little F#$%ing princess.." Austin lit the joint and sighed as she laid back, "It..I hope you do not mind.. My.."

"I never tell a woman what to do in her house," George pointed over.. "You and Regina have Fu#$ing ashtrays.. The wood is expensive.." George stands up, "You can ash where you want to but, the cost of this is.. "

Austin starts to move, "Ashtray?"

One of the standing pillars moves towards her as a computer voice responds,  "Ashtray.."

Austin sits up a little, "Automated.. S@#$ !!"

The Ashtray speaks, "Do you wish Adjustment?"

"Adjustment," Austin leans back.. 

the Ash Tray raises as it comes up to just the perfect point of lazy..

"Mind if I grab another beer," George speaks..

"Mr. colt.." The same computer voice responds, "Samual Adams, Heineken, or the cheap S#$%?"

George is surprised, "Samual Adams?"

About thirty seconds later a drone flies out of a window up to the deck..

"I'll be god D@#$," George reached out to the drone and took the beer.. "Cold to.."

"Little Lazy A$$," Austin rubs a hand on the deck chair..

"You miss him," George sits down.. "These chair do massage.."

Austin tokes for a second, "He is in bed with.. With a different woman.." austin has a tear fall down her face, "F#$%ing male whore.."

"You called him," George looks at austin..

"An Esfers answered.. She sounds beautiful," Austin was upset..

"You have every right to be pissed.. Esfers is hot," George drinks his beer slowly.. Austin looks at George with a tear, "What Awetin?"

"Your no help.."

"Mama was right.. We know EVERYTHING and I mean everything about you," George smiles softly.. "By the way, where you able to get that grade up to a B in english last semester.."

Austin looks at George, "You.. God.. Little pervert was a stalker.."

"Let me see..Blue eyes, Natural Blonde, b -cups... Bed of Roses by Bon Jovi, unless you in a good mood then its shani twain's any man of mine.. You like your steaks medium rare with honey mustard.. You hate beer but like margaritas.. Your favorite book publically is taming of a shrew, privately it is To Sail Beyond the Sunset.." George pauses as he thinks, "You wanted to be a ballerina when you were younger, but now you want to be .. What was it, a physical therapist.."

Austin looks at George, "You..I said they were stalkers.."

"You can think his G-paw.. "George Chuckles, "Told all three boys to collect information like spies.. Had them Brief him on updates when they stayed here.."

Austin is very quiet as a tears falls..

"Your medication got you?"

"No.. Esfers and Andros are.. Its," Austin takes a deep breath. "I can feel them.. She is very beautiful. Se is everything I am not.."

George shakes his head, "Soul Speak S#$%.. But you have one thing she doesnt.. Your name is awetin, hers isnt."

Austin Chuckles, "Right that.." Austin's eyes glowed again making her laugh, "Littleman.."

"There just kids," Roberts has to puke from the smell.. "How.."

Reese laughs as he watches Alex steel himself, " He must be the kid Andros told me about.." One of the other Profilers nodded yes, "That Is our future Boss.. Future leader of the free world.."

Shemar comes flying out of the mass grave with an Infant in his arms, "Number Three!!" 

He is caught by a group of marines and set down gently..

Doctor Gera rushes over, "Newborn.. they killed the mother and.. My god a week old.." doctor Gera has a makeshift incubator, "S#$%.. FLUIDS.. NOW!!!"

Agent Shemar is on his knees as the events hit him..

Alex walks over from one of the incubators, "We are done.."

Shemar stands up, "No.. We.."

Alex motions and heavily armed Marines block the way, "You stay with the little lady you saved.."

"I can do," Shemar stops as Alex looks at him.. "You little F#$% are benching me.."

The infant cries catching Shemar's Attention.. The makeshift incubator shakes making Shemar grab it to steady it, "I got it doc.."

"Hold it Shemar," Doctor Gera puts an old fashioned stethascope to the infant.. "Lungs ok.."

The leg breaks on the make shift incubator, but Shemar cathes the incubator.. From the weight he sets it down slowly..

"Thank you Agent.. Stay right here.. I may need you to lift this again.." Several of the armed Marines hand their modified rifles over.. "Shemar," Doctor Gera Steps back as the four marines bend over and pick up the Incubator.. "Hold the fluids bag.. Get her inside that ambulance now.."

Chinooks land, as medical teams come running out.. Doctor Gera gives orders, "Belay that.. Get the three infants on that Chinook.. Agent Semar take charge of the three infants and get them to the hospital.."

Shemar paused for a second, "Doc.." Shemar started giving orders assigning marines to physical pick up, "You.. Sargent grab the generators for the incubators. your boys are assigned to keep that power flowing at all cost."

The marines started moving quickly.. The Sargent grabbed six hoss, gym rat marines, "You six.. Generator, main building.. I want it on the Chinook NOW!!"

A minute later the six marines where carrying a huge generator..

Shemar was wide eyed as the six straining marines walked the obviously heavy generator to the Chinook..

"I do not think," the pilot had a several guns in his face..

"Take him to go help dig," Shemar growled.. "Take every D@#$ thing off that is not important.. We need a new pilot.. this helicopter leaves in two minutes.."

One of the marines crawled in and went to the front, "On it Agent.."

Various pieces of equipment were tossed off..

Their Sargent growled, "Toss the weapons and ammo.. Stack them in that building.."

________________________________________________________________________________

Messages In This Thread
RE: OS: After Effects of moriarty city - by Armonica_Templar - 07-13-2017, 09:30 PM