Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Some serious dirt on Clinton
(10-19-2016, 04:40 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta" 

Okay, thank you for clearing that up.

So, in short, you are saying Cathy was "brain-washed", or had some type of mind control downloaded into her brain to make her believe what she is saying is true? 
That could be it. "They" do that sort of thing too.  Some people are experimented on using these forms of trauma to control their subjects. 

I hope it isn't true, but even so, the fact that Hillary was even involved in the "experiment" upsets me, and now she is running for POTUS.
Hillary and Bill ARE members of this occult group. That alone should make people run the other way.   minusculeredtantrum

It's a bit of a touchy subject. I can't say if she was intentionally "brainwashed", or if it's just the result of a horrific trauma where the mind tries to make sense of the non-sensical, resulting in a fantasy life. The two are nearly indistinguishable when viewed from the results end, the only difference really being in the intent of the persons(s) providing the trauma.

Mind control is not simply "downloaded" into the brain. It's a good deal more complex than that, and in all honesty only works well on weak minds, although the degree to which it works is proportional to the strength of the mind in question. It has varying degrees of success, and around 10% of a given population is entirely immune to it, with the rest being more or less susceptible according to the strength of their minds (which is not to be confused with their intelligence - they are different things).

Yes, experiments have been conducted into this sort of thing. Of that there is no doubt. I do not believe Hillary was involved in them, though. Her evil takes an entirely different direction. I believe this is just a smoke screen, a distraction to prevent investigation into the directions her evil really does take.

I do not believe they are involved in an "occult group", but I DO believe that Bill at least has partaken in a "sex slave ring", of which Cathy O'Brien had no part whatsoever. Those girls will never talk - not much, anyhow. If they do, they'll shortly become whale food at the bottom of an ocean, with concrete jewelry. I am entirely unconvinced that it is an "occult" thing. I believe it is more of a rich and powerful thing, a sad, sick, disgusting thing, without any need for an occult connection to make it bad.

It's already really, REALLY bad.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Some serious dirt on Clinton - by 727Sky - 10-17-2016, 11:04 AM
RE: Some serious dirt on Clinton - by guohua - 10-17-2016, 11:33 AM
RE: Some serious dirt on Clinton - by 727Sky - 10-18-2016, 12:23 PM
RE: Some serious dirt on Clinton - by Daitengu - 10-17-2016, 12:00 PM
RE: Some serious dirt on Clinton - by Ninurta - 10-18-2016, 03:27 AM
RE: Some serious dirt on Clinton - by Ninurta - 10-19-2016, 07:25 AM
RE: Some serious dirt on Clinton - by senona - 10-18-2016, 05:14 AM
RE: Some serious dirt on Clinton - by Ninurta - 10-19-2016, 05:50 PM