Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Don't Understand The Math
Quote:Fauci has a stark warning for you: Get those COVID vaccines and boosters now, or you’re ‘going to get into trouble’

By Chloe Taylor
August 4, 2022 at 8:08 AM EDT

Quote:Almost 80% of the U.S. population has been given at least one dose of a COVID vaccine, but only two-thirds of Americans have received their second shot and less than half have had their booster dose, according to data from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Quote:Fauci also emphasized that high immunization rates could help prevent new variants of the virus by slowing its spread, while long COVID was also a factor to consider when thinking about staying up-to-date with vaccinations.

I am not a mathematician, so this may be why the math is not adding up for me.

80% of the population in America got one dose, which I think should have gotten the ball rolling towards immunity, but I will not discuss that here. So that means 20% of the population did not get any doses.

They go on to say that 2/3 of Americans go the second shot. So that would mean that 33.33% people did not get two shots. I am assuming they are using the 20% of the people that did not get any shots in this number which would make the number seem higher than it is. Remove the 20% from the 33.33%, then it would only be 13.33% of the people that did not get the two shots.

I am probably looking at this whole thing wrong, but it seems that they are still barking up the wrong tree.

If 20% of the population did not receive a single shot, and 66.67% are fully vaccinated, with 80% being only partically vaccinated, then the spreader of the virus has to be the vaccinated people.

So how is forcing people to get the vaccine going to help with stopping the spread?

Quote:This week, the CDC said it was tracking a new “variant of concern” dubbed BA.4.6, which made up 4.1% of U.S. COVID cases last week and was particularly prevalent in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska.

So far, there is little data on whether BA.4.6 is more transmissible than previous Omicron subvariants.

https://fortune.com/2022/08/04/dr-anthon...arsely-api

2 original doses then we got two variants. Starting giving boosters and we got another variant, now they are pushing another booster shot, and now we are dealing with another variant. 

It seems there is a new variant every time they start giving out a new vaccine. Like I said. I think they are barking up the wrong tree. And still their is no mention of natural immunity. They need to put this puppy to bed.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
I Don't Understand The Math - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-06-2022, 04:27 PM
RE: I Don't Understand The Math - by Ninurta - 08-06-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: I Don't Understand The Math - by Snarl - 08-06-2022, 10:35 PM
RE: I Don't Understand The Math - by Snarl - 08-06-2022, 10:58 PM