Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
20 to 30 year old suicides
(03-31-2022, 02:50 PM)727Sky Wrote: David has some interesting thoughts on the increase in suicides by the the age group of 20 to 30 year olds in Canada and the USA but my info is it is mostly world wide.

Agree that it is a world-wide tragic phenomena that goes mostly unreported due to corporate censorship nazis. I recall listening to one of his older vids from last year, quoting some suicide stats of the younger crowd down to 11 years old. Given the mental health crisis in this country due to the weaponization of EVERYTHING (what GHLD mentioned above) and total lack of empathy we are ALL going to pay dearly for it, in ways that most cannot even imagine. That's the terrifying scenario that is on the horizon, rapidily approaching.

Recall one of the topics of discussion in the Bilderberg meeting of 2019 was "Weaponization of Social media". Between the mil/intel community & technocrat overlords we're in the mist of all out cyber warfare for our minds and the younger generations are cannon fodder in their evil experiment of culture change.

The psychological albatross devouring minds like a parasite:
[Image: Fg8dc3s.jpg]

What David hypothesized about phone frequencies/disruption in electro-magnetic spectrum is true, already been done decades ago by DARPA. So, in today's phones could this be an intentional abuse or a side effect that inflicts certain young people? Probably a combination of factors coupled to this 5G mystery and all the chemicals ingested daily. Just another nail in the Depop / control agenda.

As an aside, I'm dumbfounded as to why David is so heavily trolled & hated. He's the most down to earth, empathetic patriot I know on YT. Really speaks volumes on our ever degrading society. Damn sad to say the least!
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
20 to 30 year old suicides - by 727Sky - 03-31-2022, 02:50 PM
RE: 20 to 30 year old suicides - by ABNARTY - 03-31-2022, 11:33 PM
RE: 20 to 30 year old suicides - by EndtheMadnessNow - 03-31-2022, 08:42 PM
RE: 20 to 30 year old suicides - by OmegaLogos - 04-01-2022, 05:32 AM
RE: 20 to 30 year old suicides - by ancientlight - 04-01-2022, 07:17 AM