Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
20 to 30 year old suicides
I like what he had to say about that particular generation growing up with mobile phones and that it also could relate to 5G but I'd like to take it a step further.

We all know that these kids (yes, they are kids to me) almost all participate in social media. Their dopamine levels are fed by "Likes" whether from FB, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit. TikTok or whatever the brain poison of their choice is. When they don't get the hoped for amount of social media recognition it causes anxiety and depression. Since the majority of these young people already consider themselves "mentally ill" and have grown up on various powerful psychoactive drugs the effects are magnified.

What I would propose (and I think most would get on board with this) is that social media has been "weaponized"- not only in a "propaganda pushing" sort of way but also in a "nudging young people into isolation and mental despair" kind of way. 

We know that the more time spent on social media the less time spent in actual physical interaction and young people NEED that real, in person interaction to thrive and maintain mental health. What if what started as a good thing had been twisted into an unhealthy and evil thing on purpose?

Just something to chew on.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
20 to 30 year old suicides - by 727Sky - 03-31-2022, 02:50 PM
RE: 20 to 30 year old suicides - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 03-31-2022, 04:29 PM
RE: 20 to 30 year old suicides - by ABNARTY - 03-31-2022, 11:33 PM
RE: 20 to 30 year old suicides - by OmegaLogos - 04-01-2022, 05:32 AM
RE: 20 to 30 year old suicides - by ancientlight - 04-01-2022, 07:17 AM